India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
The new chief is also a Chitpavan Brahmin like the Peshwas, may India's borders also expand like the borders of the Maratha Empire.
And take in kartarpur.. and stop being at the mercy of Pakis.. God knows why India even allowed such a thing during partition.. or maybe Sikhs weren't aware enough to demand merger of Kartarpur with India...

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
And take in kartarpur.. and stop being at the mercy of Pakis.. God knows why India even allowed such a thing during partition.. or maybe Sikhs weren't aware enough to demand merger of Kartarpur with India...
Sikhs didn't forget. It was either Congress, or the Brits who drew the lines that fucked up.

Interestingly, some higher up Sikh officers wanted permission in either '65 or '71 to make a dash for Kartarpur, and requested necessary air support, but unfortunately I believe they were turned down.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
PoJK, a sliver of the fertile land in West Punjab that traditionally belonged to Sikhs (incl. Kartarpur Sahib), and a sliver of Eastern Sindh (where sizable amount of Hindus live).

Those 3 regions should be taken, and eventually; Balochistan & Sindh must become new nations, w/ traditional Pashtun areas merging back w/ Afghanistan.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Between.. my eternal query has been why dont Indian text books for school children highlight the role of marathas in the decline of Mughal empire.. It's as if the Mughals declined of their own will whereas the truth is that from the early 18th century Mughals were reduced to being mayors of Delhi.. and were Maratha puppets... Sikhs also first collaborated in expanding Maratha rule in what is now Pakistan, and later took over as sovereign emperors..
Yes, there was no Muslim power left in India by the time the British took over - it was mostly the Marathas & Sikhs, w/ a couple of Muslim "kingdoms" which in reality existed solely at the pleasure of the Marathas.

Mughal Empire pretty much died w/ Aurangzeb. They completely lost out to the Marathas, began losing the far North to the Sikhs (who later crucially plugged the Himalayan passes), failed to suppress the Rajput Confederacy of Rathores, Sisodiyas and Kachwahas during the 30 Years War, and couldn't really handle the Hindu Jaats of Delhi/UP either. And they had already been blunted in the East by the Ahoms of Lachit.

From there, it was terminal decline.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Yes, there was no Muslim power left in India by the time the British took over - it was mostly the Marathas & Sikhs, w/ a couple of Muslim "kingdoms" which in reality existed solely at the pleasure of the Marathas.

Mughal Empire pretty much died w/ Aurangzeb. They completely lost out to the Marathas, began losing the far North to the Sikhs (who later crucially plugged the Himalayan passes), failed to suppress the Rajput Confederacy of Rathores, Sisodiyas and Kachwahas during the 30 Years War, and couldn't really handle the Hindu Jaats of Delhi/UP either. And they had already been blunted in the East by the Ahoms of Lachit.

But the general impression upon young Indian kids has been that the British took over from Mughals... Indian History for kids needs some serious attention

indiatester

Country flag

How did the history that we learnt come to reflect that the British took over right after the Mughals? Also, why did the congress then and now depend so much on the muslims for support?

Waanar

Country flag
That's the continuing myopic view of India that's so deeply embedded in post independence Indian historians. It's only natural it'll trickle down to the juniors. Our "reconquesta" was cut awfully short after the British came and raped our collective asses.

But the general impression upon young Indian kids has been that the British took over from Mughals... Indian History for kids needs some serious attention
I was wondering though, about that populace control measure and "ghar wapsi" of PoK and had this idea (i'm sure many of you have had it as well). It's a very.. for a lack of better word, disconcerting one (even by our standards) but I'd like the opinion of you guys on it.
Remember Pir Panjal scouts? Well, giving it a religious overtone by bringing in RSS cadre from neighboring Jammu regions and weaponizing them would allow us to end a whole lot of "religion" in PoK while remaining free of any accusations against state. Porki tactic but slow subversion of the populace and not the military, mainly because our army can easily handle the Porkis but we need some loose cannons to set the other loose cannons in PoK straight and... well.. you know...
Not to mention that after some Hinduism gains some base footing in PoK, we could easily use the local cadres like in Salwa Judum or Ikhwanis. The Jammu cadre for the initial wave perhaps? I dunno, I'm no spy.

Jam all comms and let the dance start. That'll be one hell of an achievement by our intelligence agencies if they pull something like that off.

Opinions, @Haldiram , @sorcerer , @Indx TechStyle, @Holy Triad, @MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00, @Violent peaceful ?

Don't get mad, k? Just floating wild hypotheticals. :p

Last edited:

Jaymax61

How did the history that we learnt come to reflect that the British took over right after the Mughals? Also, why did the congress then and now depend so much on the muslims for support?
Because the period between Mughals and British is basically India's version of the Three Kingdoms. We had 50 + nawabs and Rajas with armies of a few hundred each.

Marathas - their rapid rise and their ultimate demise both was due to the Subedari system. Regional satraps who later became too powerful causing civil wars. Interestingly - Marathas are referred to as the Maratha Confederacy rather than a kingdom due to the same reason.

Sikhs - For all their virtues - had absolutely zero succession planning. Intrigue and plotting killed them from the inside.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Congress nurtured a strong ecosystem of leftist historians/academics/Indologists. And then for 70 yrs, they made chutiyas out of countless generations of Hindus.

Thankfully, there were some small pockets of resistance, whether in the form of historians (eg Sitaram Goel, Elst etc.), or social groups (RSS/VHP) or even ordinary people who knew correct history and passed it on to their descendants.

Now all this has to be undone.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
That's the continuing myopic view of India that's so deeply embedded in post independence Indian historians. It's only natural it'll trickle down to the juniors. Our "reconquesta" was cut awfully short after the British came and raped our collective asses.

I was wondering though, about that populace control measure and "ghar wapsi" of PoK and had this idea (i'm sure many of you have had it as well). It's a very.. for a lack of better word, disconcerting one (even by our standards) but I'd like the opinion of you guys on it.
Remember Pir Panjal scouts? Well, giving it a religious overtone by bringing in RSS cadre from neighboring Jammu regions and weaponizing them would allow us to end a whole lot of "religion" in PoK while remaining free of any accusations against state. Porki tactic but slow subversion of the populace and not the military, mainly because our army can easily handle the Porkis but we need some loose cannons to set the other loose cannons in PoK straight and... well.. you know...
Not to mention that after some Hinduism gains some base footing in PoK, we could easily use the local cadres like in Salwa Judum or Ikhwanis. The Jammu cadre for the initial wave perhaps? I dunno, I'm no spy.

Jam all comms and let the dance start. That'll be one hell of an achievement by our intelligence agencies if they pull something like that off.

Opinions, @Haldiram , @sorcerer , @Indx TechStyle, @Holy Triad, @MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00, @Violent peaceful ?

I think that's a good idea. We should also first start spreading our religion in IOK. Build temples over there, etc. Maybe we can promote the One God version of the Arya Samaj. It doesn't matter. We just want the Islam virus out of them. We should start learning from Christian missionaries about the methods to spread our religion.
You never know, maybe we the present government is already doing a lot of Ghar Wapasi programs behind the doors. It's good then that media attention is not given.

sorcerer

Country flag
The coming new year is going to b very frightening for neighbor.This will b a defining year for the people of Gilgit-Baltistan & PoK.They will get freedom from the inhuman torture of neighbor. The preface has been written.The epilogue will also be written in 2020. Mark my words.

stew98

Ullah
Country flag
Main reason for this condition of people, is they are going away and not learning Sanatan Dharm, hence, people will accept opinion of others sides, in this case leftist and Islamofacsist conveys. But, if we give facts and truth of Islam and christianity, we can easily expose them. To learn about fraud and facts of Islam can follow people like Mahendra Pal arya, Rajiv malhotra, Ankur Arya and many more, , who give true picture of Sanatan Dharm. These people are on youtube with interesting facts of Sanatan Dharm and Islam a fraud.

Congress nurtured a strong ecosystem of leftist historians/academics/Indologists. And then for 70 yrs, they made chutiyas out of countless generations of Hindus.

Thankfully, there were some small pockets of resistance, whether in the form of historians (eg Sitaram Goel, Elst etc.), or social groups (RSS/VHP) or even ordinary people who knew correct history and passed it on to their descendants.

Now all this has to be undone.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Main reason for this condition of people, is they are going away and not learning Sanatan Dharm, hence, people will accept opinion of others sides, in this case leftist and Islamofacsist conveys. But, if we give facts and truth of Islam and christianity, we can easily expose them. To learn about fraud and facts of Islam can follow people like Mahendra Pal arya, Rajiv malhotra, Ankur Arya and many more, , who give true picture of Sanatan Dharm. These people are on youtube with interesting facts of Sanatan Dharm and Islam a fraud.
I've always maintained we need a Dharmayuddh movement to counter this Jihad and Crusade. Dharmayuddh needs to be a credo, an ideal, an inevitable idea and moral standpoint inculcated in every Dharmic child. Only then will they be ready.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
I've always maintained we need a Dharmayuddh movement to counter this Jihad and Crusade. Dharmayuddh needs to be a credo, an ideal, an inevitable idea and moral standpoint inculcated in every Dharmic child. Only then will they be ready.
Islam is already getting exposed left right and centre.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

I Agree with this statement. If the BritShit didn’t come fuck everything up. We could stoped All so called Pisslam Kingdoms and then fuck up the Pashtuns the Traditional Enemies of Hindus and Sikhs. We could then establish Dharmic State in cooperation with The Sikhs. I agree RSS should be armed and but the problem again is Hindus are too soft and naive. They are not hardcore like the Pisslam so the RSS Cadres might take heavy causalities against Pisslam Terrorist in POK. We should train RSS Cadres in the same way as Sikhs train the Khalsa or Armed Sikhs. We must religiously indoctrinate the RSS Cadres like PorkiShitani Hijada Dogs does to the Pisslam Dogs in POK. Then only can Hindus have Ferocity and strength to defeat the enemies.

Waanar

Country flag
I Agree with this statement. If the BritShit didn’t come fuck everything up. We could stoped All so called Pisslam Kingdoms and then fuck up the Pashtuns the Traditional Enemies of Hindus and Sikhs. We could then establish Dharmic State in cooperation with The Sikhs. I agree RSS should be armed and but the problem again is Hindus are too soft and naive. They are not hardcore like the Pisslam so the RSS Cadres might take heavy causalities against Pisslam Terrorist in POK. We should train RSS Cadres in the same way as Sikhs train the Khalsa or Armed Sikhs. We must religiously indoctrinate the RSS Cadres like PorkiShitani Hijada Dogs does to the Pisslam Dogs in POK.
Ah, finally, some acceptance!

Everyone (even the radical Hindus) to whom I floated this idea would look at me wide eyed and horrified lol. To be honest, this is the only possible method I see of controlling the cancer. Another user pasted an article here of how Hinduism needs to become a missionary religion and I agree.

It does. In fact, we Hindus must be the only ones shying away from communal violence when we aren't even the initiators.... The Christians fucking adore the "Crusades" and the Muzzies, their lil "Jihad".

It's just us who don't even dare think of such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles