India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
indian army will start taking proactive decision than reactive

Jaymax61

So news confirming that KERAN VILLAGE is TAKEN and OCCUPIED by IA!
Niceee!!
Everytime pakis does some mischief they start losing one village at a time.
Intel Monk 3.0 is down. The last thing he did was to delete that tweet. I'd say news is unconfirmed.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
So news confirming that KERAN VILLAGE is TAKEN and OCCUPIED by IA!
Niceee!!
Everytime pakis does some mischief they start losing one village at a time.
With or without Paki citizens?
Paki must have evacuated that villlage right?

Indrajit

Country flag

Pretty daft tweet. He's unnecessarily taking on an a sitting US senator and Presidential candidate and makes a really dumb personal comment (native Indian...) He should leave it to the EAM to deal with it.

I have always held him in high respect because of his work for the defence forces but this post was not a smart thing to do. Tasteless.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pretty daft tweet. He's unnecessarily taking on an a sitting US senator and Presidential candidate and makes a really dumb personal comment (native Indian...) He should leave it to the EAM to deal with it.

I have always held him in high respect because of his work for the defence forces but this post was not a smart thing to do. Tasteless.
What's personal? She tried to claim she has American Indian blood in her for political milage. That jehadi senator needs to be called out.

Indrajit

Country flag
What's personal? She tried to claim she has American Indian blood in her for political milage. That jehadi senator needs to be called out.
That's exactly why it's personal. What she claims in her political career doesn't concern India. It's a Trump talking point, not ours. An Indian member of parliament must be discreet, he's not an anonymous member on a forum where you can say whatever.

(BTW, her daughter is married to an Indian American, unlike Sanders, she's not a lost cause)

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That's exactly why it's personal. What she claims in her political career doesn't concern India. It's a Trump talking point, not ours. An Indian member of parliament must be discreet, he's not an anonymous member on a forum where you can say whatever.

(BTW, her daughter is married to an Indian American, unlike Sanders, she's not a lost cause)
She's interfering in India's personal matter. The US state department has affirmed that it's our matter. No reason for us to hold back.

We can take it another thread.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Last year we heard verified capture of Pir Panjar, Akhnoor Dagger, India doing a second operation "Smiling Buddha", all from our "verified" sources.

Hence I learned to incorporate copious NaCl as active ingredient for anything I hear from these OSINT handles.
two OSINT handles I trust are Frontalfire and Wolfpack071. Both don't exaggerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles