India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

Country flag
In 2001, parliament was attacked. India did so much jumla that everyone thought India would go after pak. Jumla continued for years, some of them died of boredom waiting for India to act. History repeats itself.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Calm down people.. it's just the beginning, in layman terms it is the start of preparations, which will take 3-4 years. 2024 will be the very extraordinary year... till that time indian army will get more aggressive, slowly slowly. Only first step was taken by positioning brahmos near border, heavy artillery have also been posted near the border. Similarly Pakis have also move there artillery brigade to forward locations.

sorcerer

Country flag

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Breaking News

From a confirm source Large scale Surgical strike in PoK. Doval sahib is busy on PoK issue

India is removing fences from LoC Media will come up with this shortly Pakistan feared this, therefore unrest in India has increased, protesters don’t know why they protesting

sorcerer

Country flag
Breaking News

From a confirm source Large scale Surgical strike in PoK. Doval sahib is busy on PoK issue

India is removing fences from LoC Media will come up with this shortly Pakistan feared this, therefore unrest in India has increased, protesters don’t know why they protesting

Gafoora ruffled...
paki handles going crazy with lost purpose.
"Protestors dont know what they are protesting"..is paki sayinjg..their tactic with CCA has RUN ITS COURSE

Thats an acknowledgement then and them pakis made the INDIAN ADMINISTRATION VERY VERY VERY ANGRY!!!

sorcerer

Country flag
तुम्हारे "गज़वा-ए-हिन्द" और "ख़िलाफ़त" 2.0 के ख़्वाब को ख़्वाब में ही दफ़न करने की प्रक्रिया शुरू हो चुकी है। छटपटाते रहो।

BABAINT

Harry101

Country flag
Hahaha..Every time..pakis make nuisance in India to divert Indias attention from economic progress..
India pounds pakis very very very hard to bring our attention back to normal
I wonder how no information ever gets leaked on our side. For a common civi, we're only patrolling LOC. No casualties are ever leaked i. Pakiland. Also what's ghafoora's excuse now that a military installation has been bombed?

Harry101

Country flag
I wonder how no information ever gets leaked on our side. For a common civi, we're only patrolling LOC. Also what's ghafoora's excuse now that a military installation has been bombed?

sorcerer

Country flag
So, baba and others were right all along that a huge number what was it 138 or so paki soldiers hallaled and athmuqam brigade hq of ssg and BAT pigs was one if the targets to show SSG monkeys how its actually done?

I remember past around a dozen or more failed paki BAT attacks since 370 , they got failed in latest one too but we lost one of our own ,but we killed their rest of team ,and then we went in and destroyed their brigade hq itself.
its a brigade HQ..the loss will be in large numbers..no matter what Gaforra says..its simple sense that the numbers will be high

Nataraja

Country flag
But I do not understand this, wouldn't China obviously jump in if we try anything? They made a lot of investment towards CPEC. I wonder if Modi gave any assurances that he wouldn't block the route. But would China take Modi's words for granted even if he did?

And would their jihadi mindset stop them from going on a suicide mission with the nukes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles