India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Heavy jet activity seen enemy side.... Pakistan is in sucide mode.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag

Pakistan Army personnel have hidden in a hospital across LoC & firing on Indian troops from there.

Aur inhe Kashmir chahiye... Aaaaccckkkk ttthhhhooooo.
And now we can't target them . . . . . . . . . . . .

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
JUST IN: Ceasefire violation by Pakistan in Krishna Ghati Sector of Poonch in Jammu & Kashmir.

Today at 11 am Pak initiated ceasefire violation by firing of Small arms & shelling with Mortars in Krishna Ghati Sector, Poonch.

Indian Army is retaliating befittingly.

uoftotaku

Country flag

Line of Control Update: A #hospital in Sehra area has been hit by a shell fired by #India, no report yet about any casualtie
This is classic muzzie strategy perfected in Palestine and copied by abduls all over the world. Hide in schools, hospitals, mosques and wait for fire finder radars to direct counter battery...then cry in press about civilian structure being targeted (with appropriate numbers of crying women and children available for cameras)

Israeli's at least don't give a shit and have enough well oiled counter propaganda mechanism but I don't think our establishment is mentally flexible enough and technologically savvy enough (on SM engagement) to deal with the inevitable international NGO led shitstorm that will start if pukkies continue this strategy

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
This is classic muzzie strategy perfected in Palestine and copied by abduls all over the world. Hide in schools, hospitals, mosques and wait for fire finder radars to direct counter battery...then cry in press about civilian structure being targeted (with appropriate numbers of crying women and children available for cameras)

Israeli's at least don't give a shit and have enough well oiled counter propaganda mechanism but I don't think our establishment is mentally flexible enough and technologically savvy enough (on SM engagement) to deal with the inevitable international NGO led shitstorm that will start if pukkies continue this strategy
There are no official statements on twitter to counter this.. sometimes I feel Modi enjoys the negative propaganda in world press... bad man Gulshan Grover persona

IndianHawk

Country flag
There are no official statements on twitter to counter this.. sometimes I feel Modi enjoys the negative propaganda in world press... bad man Gulshan Grover persona
Modi knows most of his vote bank doesn't read English news and isn't on twitter. These are still mostly domain of highly educated Indian urbanites which also support Modi but are still very miniscule compared to rural / small town votebank.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Modi knows most of his vote bank doesn't read English news and isn't on twitter. These are still mostly domain of highly educated Indian urbanites which also support Modi but are still very miniscule compared to rural / small town votebank.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk
Whenever Trump mediates Modi starts banging Pakistan.. interesting ..lol :)

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

IAF cautious and alert, says Air Chief BS Dhanoa amid Indo-Pak tensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles