India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
That doesn't look half-bad... If an SF can accurately shoot on the move & in those different awkward positions, then moving like that would make him pretty difficult to hit for a regular he's assaulting. Ain't it?
Nope. In open field you cannot dance around. When two enemy units are in front of each other and there is a significant distance b/w them then both side just spread and pray. You can found plenty of videos of engagement b/w marines and talibs. In most of the engagements both sides are just raining the bullets on each other in hopes that they will hit the target.
This dancing around is only good for improving your reflexes and nothing else. It can help you in improving your reaction time.
Bullet are faster than lal topi's dancing speed.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Pak rangers open fire on International boundary in Jammu division.
BSF retaliating.

Very intense firing on Rajouri sector of LoC too.

LoC to IB...In coming days, the range may extend from Jammu to some area of Punjab.

#CrossBorderShelling be prepare.

@adgpi

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Coming days r going to terrible for Pak Army.They will not improve.We will force them to improve.

After complete destruction of a terror launch pad in Tattapani, Pak Army and rangers opened fire at 3 places along LoC and Hiranagar sector of IB.
We are responding thrice.

@adgpi

sorcerer

Country flag
Two Pakistani soldiers killed in bomb blast
Two Pakistani soldiers, including an officer, were killed in a bomb blast in the country's Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province along the border with Afghanistan on Friday, officials said. The deceased fell victim to an improvised explosive device planted by terrorists from across the border in Mohmand district, the Army said.
https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/world/two-pakistan-soldiers-killed-in-bomb-blast-551194

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Yeah , Independent Kurdistan ,which will home yazidis too ,
I think some area with Greece is disputed too.
Besides if turds say Israel or anyone is illegal , we should remind them Turks don't belong to the region they call turkey ,but are occupiers themselves.
Add Armenians to the list. They haven't forgotten the genocide committed by Turks and their hatred for the Turks rivals ours vs our neighbor.

#pkmkb #destroypakistan

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Man, where is the ammo... OFB have failed to make up even 10 days WWR.
Man, where is the gun. no 155mm for last 50 years...

INSAS does not kill Pakistanis, It kills its own soldiers in all imaginable accidents...
Mortars are of WWI vintage and any one refuses to make any fuzes for those,..

Just Hundred Ratnas like ECL, BEL etc have failed to make a good indigenous artillery fuze..

MPATGM is still in some lab somewhere..

Nag has climbed on a tracked vehicle and possibly on helicopters which will never be fired on Pakistanis,,,

India can not make Sniper ammunition even after 150 years of existence of Ordnance factories..
They make AMR which is 18 kgs and can not even be cocked ...
This Brahama wants Rudra's Army manage LC with stones .... or with Vish Kanya.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Why can't he just be banned by the mods? But knowing these Porki goatbangers, this asshole will come back with another avatar.
I don't understand why mods here are not happy with ban hammer.

I know I would be,don't believe in the idea that they will respawn again as it is a chore to create an account.

Deplatforming works. these are paki agitprop accounts.this method should be followed all over the Internet.trust me after a few bans 90 percent will bend over and the rest 10 we can beat up.

I hate this liberal attitude in india and indians have towards their enemies.

They should treated as subhumans.

Last edited:

Bullet

Country flag
Add Armenians to the list. They haven't forgotten the genocide committed by Turks and their hatred for the Turks rivals ours vs our neighbor.

#pkmkb #destroypakistan
I don't think Armenians will do any thing against Turkey. They are still battling with Ajahrbejan for karabakh.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Janardan Shukla

Yeah , Independent Kurdistan ,which will home yazidis too ,
I think some area with Greece is disputed too.
Besides if turds say Israel or anyone is illegal , we should remind them Turks don't belong to the region they call turkey ,but are occupiers themselves.
Only if some major powers don't reckon Turkey as their sole ally in the war of influence in ME.

Sourav Kumar

After UNGA
US will attack Iran with its Air and Naval assets. Ground invasion of Iran will be done by Arabian armies.
Pakistan will send heaps of civilians, terrorists and commandos on our border.
I would be surprised if we don't fight a full scale war or atleast a limited conflict in POK before the first week of October.
This is very bold prediction!
Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles