India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priyabrata

Terror launchpads- Balakot, Garhi, Habibullah, Batrasi, Chero Mandi, Shiwai Nala, Muskara, Gulpur, Sesa, Barali, Dungi.
New terror Camps- Bahawalpur, Bumba and Barnala.
Pak Army Artillery movts- Leepa & Kotli

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Why haven't we charred terrorist till now ? Or are we planning to something much more sinister ?

Only Ganpati knows.
I think we've found an even cheaper way than arming terrorists to further our goals. Simply leak their plans on social media. They get all panicked and start moving around again, disrupting their laid plans.

Priyabrata

I would have let Jihadis launch first strike and then wage a limited war against Porkis capturing strategic peaks and locations.
If we allow that, we are deliberately jeopardizing the life of our armed forces personnel and also common people. If Pak army attacks, we crush them, but sitting on Intel of these inbred jihadis without taking any action is wrong imo.
Prevention is better than cure I suppose, specially in this case.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

युद्ध तो होकर रहेगा भाइयों, चाहे लिमिटेड स्तर पर हो या पूर्ण स्तर पर। चाहे आज हो या दो महीने बाद। मानसिक रूप से तैयार रहें। आज आधे अधूरे बाबा आपको पूरी जानकारी दे रहे हैं। क्या पता कब ट्विटर छोड़ना पड़े, इसलिए याद रखना - देश से बढ़कर कुछ नहीं है।हम रहें न रहें,हिंदुस्तान रहेगा।

Bosch

Country flag

युद्ध तो होकर रहेगा भाइयों, चाहे लिमिटेड स्तर पर हो या पूर्ण स्तर पर। चाहे आज हो या दो महीने बाद। मानसिक रूप से तैयार रहें। आज आधे अधूरे बाबा आपको पूरी जानकारी दे रहे हैं। क्या पता कब ट्विटर छोड़ना पड़े, इसलिए याद रखना - देश से बढ़कर कुछ नहीं है।हम रहें न रहें,हिंदुस्तान रहेगा।
I wonder to what extent GoI decided to go when they decided to neuter Art 370 and 35A. Would they have agreed to nuke Porkistan if it threatened India's decision?

IndianHawk

Country flag
If we allow that, we are deliberately jeopardizing the life of our armed forces personnel and also common people. If Pak army attacks, we crush them, but sitting on Intel of these inbred jihadis without taking any action is wrong imo.
Prevention is better than cure I suppose, specially in this case.

Porky army is spreading misinformation about jehadi so that it can show that something is happening to zahil piglets of porkistan.

What will a terrorist attack achieve anymore ?
No govt in even future can restore Kashmir status now . That's a recipe for losing election forever .

Terrorists attack will only weaken porky narrative of evil yindo killing innocent piglets.

Porkiy are caught in modi's hawkish hooks .

Damned if they act damned if they don't.

Bwahaha.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I wonder to what extent GoI decided to go when they decided to neuter Art 370 and 35A. Would they have agreed to nuke Porkistan if it threatened India's decision?
I hope the answer is yes. Although based on historical bravery of piglets the probability was always that paki would do .. nothing!

If they could have fought directly they won't need terrorism and non state actor. It was a policy of weaknesses our non response and passiveness made it their strength .

Now Modi has restored the balance. Mighty Indian. Puny piglet.

Regarding nuclear war. Dharma dictates that a to protect Dharma death can not be an obstacle. Anyway we evil yindo don't die our soul either reborns to hunt malecha or merges with bramhan permanently. So we always have the last laugh.

Bwahaha.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Regarding nuclear war. Dharma dictates that a to protect Dharma death can not be an obstacle. Anyway we evil yindo don't die our soul either reborns to hunt malecha or merges with bramhan permanently. So we always have the last laugh.
Made my day hahahahah.......... Evil yindo baniya will hunt them forever. MOODY willl come into dreams of there generations.

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
We are here since time immemorial. They all attacked us from Greeks to Persian to Muslim to Mongols to European to American threatening in 1971. And yet here we are rising and rising again.
True............. The values and the culture we have is heavenly. Our ancestors died to protect this heritage. We are rising and our aim should not be less than reaching 1st spot. :india2: proud to be a bharatiya nagrik. :india2:.

Last edited:

IndianHawk

Country flag
True............. The values and the culture we have is heavenly. Our ancestors died to protect this heritage. We are rising and our aim should not be less than reaching 1st spot. :india2: proud to be a bharatiya nagrik. :india2:
We are the most glorious civilization on this earth. I often say aryabhatt invented pie before pigle Mohamed invented Alla .

We taught those idiot Arabs to count and calculate .

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Yes. After pulling off Article 370, Modi knows that a long term solution for peace in the valley can only come from telling the people in the valley that their paki "friends" have been crushed in a war, and they shouldn't expect any help. Modi will try his best to fly under the nuclear threshold, but be ready for a quantitative second strike.

AnantS

Country flag
Same factory had fire accident previous year also.
thanks, yeah saw news in details later. This incident has only one to blame: owner's lackadaisical approach to worker safety and administration.

But there was another blast in which two people were killed in Taran Taaran, Punjab. NIA has been summoned

Akula

Country flag
thanks, yeah saw news in details later. This incident has only one to blame: owner's lackadaisical approach to worker safety and administration.

But there was another blast in which two people were killed in Taran Taaran, Punjab. NIA has been summoned
Before Diwali we will see more such fire accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles