India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Anyone is better than upa. But if we keep celebrating these so called victories, we'll only be limiting ourselves. Status quo will continue, pak terrorists will kill soldiers, we respond, pat ourselves on the back, rinse repeat. Pakistan doesn't care if we kill 100000 terrorists as long as they have occupied land under their military control.
You have to soften a target before mounting assault. Paki is wasting money and ammo on skirmishes that won't be used in war.

He said n I quote

"We are loins":pound:

Yes my dear,you are loins:laugh:
Bhai, I will forget to correctly spell words if I read tweets like these. For a second I thought what was wrong. It's like throwing four closely matched options in kbc just to confuse you.

Does anybody has more info about this?
This is old pic and probably taken in Afghanistan

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Does anybody has more info about this?
Not sure about the pic on the twitter tho..
Its True... cuz a lot of info about pakis abandoning post and running back to village has come out before .. such was happening since February skirmishes..
IA used to get lots of int from these abandoned post of pakis....when they raid them.
a few had actually posted photos taken from inside the paki posts..diaries and like..on DFI itself..

captscooby81

Country flag
The pig has shown it only likes shit again . FATF got over two days ago and Black list se bachgaya and next day LOC pe hamla shuru kardiya . Now we should give a fuck about getting these jihadis black list grey listed and make their bums turn into laal . Forget brahmos and ask OFB to manufacture more Arty shells and start hitting them every day. It should be like morning wake up alarm and afternoon lunch alarm and midnight good sleeping alarm .

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
How chutiyas are these Abduls and ayeshas born out of wedlock of real brothers and sisters?

They are showing same pic and video where paki army is raising white flag to pick up bodies of Abduls from loc as Indian army picking up of Indian soldiers.

Is this the white skin of ayeshas they are proud of giving birth to donkeys? That's why they become terrorists while Indians become CEOs.

Deathstar

Country flag
How chutiyas are these Abduls and ayeshas born out of wedlock of real brothers and sisters?

They are showing same pic and video where paki army is raising white flag to pick up bodies of Abduls from loc as Indian army picking up of Indian soldiers.

Is this the white skin of ayeshas they are proud of giving birth to donkeys? That's why they become terrorists while Indians become CEOs.
I would love to have one Aisha though.......:bounce::cruisin2:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
I would love to have one Aisha though.......:bounce::cruisin2:
I used to think the same but would you want to pregnant a jihadi breeder? How will you feel if your son or daughter is two notches below your IQ while Indian parents expects their kids to perform better than them?

Don't let testosterone be your shame for parents teachers meeting rest of your life. Ayeshas are meant for window shopping. Don't expect them to further your lineage.

Agraj

Country flag
Why we losing propaganda war again ? Gayfoora comes out tweets shit outta his ass,and on every page,every twitter feed,jahil abduls are making a joke about things,yes we inflicted damage,yes we inflicted high casualty come out and talk about it,show these pig ass porki jihadi scums we mean business.Our standard procedure should change.And before someone blasts me into oblivion saying I should believe my armed forces,well I do,every patriotic Indian does,but seeing these abduls tweeting horse shit and trolling makes our blood boil and I know Im not alone in here thinking that way.WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LOOSING THE PROPAGANDA WAR

Deathstar

Country flag
I used to think the same but would you want to pregnant a jihadi breeder? How will you feel if your son or daughter is two notches below your IQ while Indian parents expects their kids to perform better than them?

Don't let testosterone be your shame for parents teachers meeting rest of your life. Ayeshas are meant for window shopping. Don't expect them to further your lineage.
Who wants to breed bruh , just taste.as you said window shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles