India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
PHOTOSHOPPED BPJ
Why did they fake the plate carriers? I mean wtf? And what did ISPeeR achieve by doing so? Can’t afford BPJs then get some money from Bajwa’s papa john’s pizza business revenue and get some realistic plate carriers and a made in china plate insert for better cost savings and PR if not protection from FMJs.

Last edited:

SavageKing456

Country flag
Why did the fake the plate carriers? I mean wtf? And what did ISPeeR achieve by doing so? Can’t afford BPJs then get some money from Bajwa’s pizza business revenue and get some realistic plate carriers and a made in china plate insert for better cost savings and PR if not protection.
The entire country is fake

Knowitall

We are killing 4 to 5 terrorists a week of which some are Pakistanis then why the fuck are we upholding the ceasefire.

Govt has gone complete retard with their peace nonsense.

We need to once again start artillery attacks against launchpads and deal with them there itself.

They are not keeping the end of their bargain and neither should we.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is one aspect of the aggressive luring of Hindu girls by Muslim boys.
Why are Hindu girls willing to trust Muslim boys when in most of the cases of inter faith marriages the Hindu girl is forced to convert to Islam.

I believe quite a big part of this misguided trust in Muslim boys by Hindu girls is because of cinema. About a few decades ago almost 100% of the top heroes were Hindu boys. Muslims like Dilip Kumar took on Hindu names to get wider acceptance. They served as role models. A Hindu girl marrying out of her religion was rare.

But the situation has changed totally in the last 20 years or so. Now the top heroes are Muslim boys. The Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Emraan Hashmi etc have become the role models. They take on Hindu names and play Hindu characters. They have managed to find large acceptance.

Almost all Hindu girls start trusting the Muslim boys believing that they are marrying a Salman Khan or a Shahrukh Khan. This subconscious acceptance of Muslim boys as good partners is a reality unfortunately.

I don't advocate religious discrimination but this excessive glorification of Muslim actors is pushing innocent Hindu girls to get brain washed into converting to Islam after marriage.

Probably the Government believes that showing Muslims as being successful in India will counter the hatred that the Pakistani theocratic state spreads among its Muslim population against Hindus and prove that the two nation theory based on religion is flawed.

But there is a heavy cost being paid by the Hindus here with their daughters being misled.

To put the record straight I don't advocate marginalising the minority Muslim population here. India is a far more secular and progressive society and nation than Pakistan which discriminates against the minorities there including the Hindus and the Sikhs. How many Hindu male heroes are there in Pakistan?. Will they allow a Hindu equivalent of a Salman Khan or Shahrukh Khan to emerge in their films.

It is up to the Government decision makers to find a balance.
Converting to Islam only to get beaten "slowly" by their allah ka hubsand. Then showing off to the world, how developed we are. See guys I've converted to get beaten by my hubsand everyday. She do smashing brahmical patriarchy like her hubsand smashing 72 horoors everyday. :daru:
EDIT - Hubsand is intentional :troll:

MonaLazy

Some positive news
How is this +? It is a sledge hammer approach when public policy has to be more nuanced. Okay only as an emergency & interim measure. Drones just like any other tech can be a force for good too.

FalconZero

Country flag
Indian Media has reputation lets just say there is alot of humour in Indian media.. Taking the high ground here:laugh:

But aside from Jokes India is indeed a humouristic country that is one of the reasons why I love India
No offence to you Mr. amerishart but please don't make a mockery of yourself when you yourself are living in a glasshouse.

Not even amerimutts take likes of CNN, NYT, WP, Fox news and other kike media seriously. Remember those 'bioweapons in Iraq. Western media is just out and out propaganda pursuing the agenda of pentagon. You literally claimed bout 'wikipedia' whose owner itself talked about its inherent bias.

India media maybe 'humorous' but western media is a propaganda filled clown fest, which is doing nothing but playing psyops on its own people, they have successfully done in the past. Your own sitting president shat on your media btw. Western media has no credibility outside their meme places or confirming the bias of amerisharts like you.

Also to the members here, why are you entertaining this mutt? Doesn't matter if it's an inbred with a proxy or an actual ignorant mutt.

ladder

Country flag
Some positive news

Jammu attack: DM of Rajouri district imposes ban on storage, sale, possession, use, transport of any drone or small flying objects

Err....does that include kites also? 🤔 ( Under the small flying object category)

Kites are essentially tethered drones and kati patang is an autonomous drone isn't it?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yeh phir chutiyap kar rahe hai, they’re banning them only in Rajouri, pffttt… ban it in whole J&K and usage should be allowed via licenses and permissions. Fir kalko yeh bombing budgam me kar di fir yeh srinagar me drone ban karenge taaki fir agla attack awantipora me ho sake.

Last edited:

Knowitall

Yeh phir chutiyap kar rahe hai, they’re banning them only in Rajouri, pffttt… ban it in whole J&K and usage should be allowed via licenses and permissions.

Bas ab to khatam drone attack will now reduce to zero after all terrorists are law abiding citizens who will follow the rules laid out by the govt.

@FalconSlayers do you expect any retaliation any whispers?

JBH22

Dalali started.
Well it's like Bullet proof jacket you may have the tech but getting them in required quantity is a challenge. When you mean equipping the troops with anti from, do you mean deployment at a company level or platoon level. Each base to have anti drone?
The main question is whether or not we can defeat these cheap quadrocopter but how to deploy it in sufficient number to render it's usage nil.
Therefore, you can easily understand how these drones are and will continue to pose a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles