India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Many colonies have sprung up near military installations. I don't think you can get even 100 m buffer zone.
Yes, we cant get even 100 m of clear land.
Gov will have to start a prog to settle them somewhere else. But the main question is why did the designers of these military installation didn't took these thing into account ??

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Odd even day in Paki establishment, India Kaisey baat kar sakta hai taliban se. Lol!

Jihad in Afghanistan will soon be over. After that Taliban will need money and trade which Pakis don't have. So obviously they will contact Indian gov to make deals. Money talks BS walks. Pakis are really stupid if they don't understand this.

ladder

Country flag
Yes, we cant get even 100 m of clear land.
Gov will have to start a prog to settle them somewhere else. But the main question is why did the designers of these military installation didn't took these thing into account ??
These installations are decades old.
And there is a tradition in India, colonies come up first and are regularised later.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I recommend you guys to buy(or download pdf) this book.

It was published in 2010(Penguin Publication)... I bought & read it the same year.

To my utter frustration... the pathetic & pitiable condition described in this book still continues or has further worsened

As you see on book cover "A soldier lifting an elephant with his hands and two others pointing fingers in a satisfied/agreeing mood".... This is what the politicians & bureaucracy want Indian armed forces to do. With ever depleting & obsolete equipment... fight china with your hands.

20210630_111141.jpg

20210630_111225.jpg

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Putin visiting porkistan acc to porki media, if so then it will be first time any russian president will Go to pakistan. Maybe afghan fiasco.
putin is damm intelligent and cunning as being an ex kgb, I dont think katora khan will sit in front of him.

but then who will??

fuck I cant stop laughing.

imagine fawad chaudhary sitting in front of putin :rofl::rofl::rofl::pound::pound::pound::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles