India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayushraj

Country flag
It's RSS ki saajish to create division between punjabis, all pakistani are our brothers.
View attachment 81905
Bhai sikhs living in foreign lands are mostly anti India since pakis are better and more dedicated to induce India hatred in them and they are highly successful in this . Pakis are proactive in doing friendship with them and introducing India hatred.
India foreign Office must take proactive measures in dealing with them.
Now this anti India propaganda is spreading its tentacle in Indian Punjab mostly in district taran tarn

FalconZero

Country flag
Porkies getting porked by BLAChads, these dudes are roasting porkies, literally. Link :
Just to give credits for the link, i am linking him here :

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Kolkata & Murshidabad district. is terrorism hotbed. The reason you never hear about the bomb blast or terrorist attack in Kolkata like Mumbai or Delhi is that Kolkata is their safe haven.

Let CAA & NRC take place, you will see partition level bloodbath, only this time it will be a one-sided massacre of woke Bengali buddhijibis (whats that word means again?)

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Kolkata & Murshidabad district. is terrorism hotbed. The reason you never hear about the bomb blast or terrorist attack in Kolkata like Mumbai or Delhi is that Kolkata is their safe haven.

Let CAA & NRC take place, you will see partition level bloodbath, only this time it will be a one-sided massacre of woke Bengali buddhijibis (whats that word means again?)
*Buddhibichis

EarthCitizen

Country flag
🤣🤣🤣

Iske vaccine me zeher mila dena koi.
Don't believe in this type of video.​

I want to narrate my experience .2-3 years ago I used to use much social networking Chinese app where there was a privilege to the user that user can do muti chat with up to 8 users it can be audio or visual. For that, a broadcaster has to create a room where up to 8 people can join them and the rest can listen and watch the stream

So there were Pakistani groups on that app they used to spew venom against India. One day there was a Muslim guy of Pakistan Punjab who usually streams against India .so I masked my identity and showed him as an Indian Muslim who is suffering a lot in India.

That helped me infiltrated their group. So That Pakistani guy from Pakistan Punjab had contact with the Pakistan Cyberwarfare team where they will give him a task to dress up as a Hindu guy or Sikh guy and then they will provide him script ..​

Then he will switch on his wearing, if he is wearing a Hindu outfit like tilak on the forehead then he will associate himself with RSS and spew venom against Indian Muslims most of the time but some time for Sikhs too.​

if he dresses as Sikh, by wearing a turban then he will start abusing Hindus.​

After recording the video the whole group will task all the members to spread this video to the internet. There were some Indian Muslim gaddars(the majority were from Kashmir rest were from Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Kolkata) also in their group who used to help them to spread these type of video in Indian cyberspace

So one day I just asked that guying by possing myself as a Muslim that "dude Sikh and Muslim are brother wee must no abuse Sikhs". he told me that "so what Hindu and Sikh both are kafir and it is in our favor that if these Hindu and Sikh would start fighting with each other it will also gonna help us in do ghazwa e hind against these kafirs"

So i request all of you that don't believe in this type of video at first sight​

Last edited:

aditya g

Country flag
Don't believe in this type of video.​

I want to narrate my experience .2-3 years ago I used to use much social networking Chinese app where there was a privilege to the user that user can do muti chat with up to 8 users it can be audio or visual. For that, a broadcaster has to create a room where up to 8 people can join them and the rest can listen and watch the stream

So there were Pakistani groups on that app they used to spew venom against India. One day there was a Muslim guy of Pakistan Punjab who usually streams against India .so I masked my identity and showed him as an Indian Muslim who is suffering a lot in India.

That helped me infiltrated their group. So That Pakistani guy from Pakistan Punjab had contact with the Pakistan Cyberwarfare team where they will give him a task to dress up as a Hindu guy or Sikh guy and then they will provide him script ..​

Then he will switch on his wearing, if he is wearing a Hindu outfit like tilak on the forehead then he will associate himself with RSS and spew venom against Indian Muslims most of the time but some time for Sikhs too.​

if he dresses as Sikh, by wearing a turban then he will start abusing Hindus.​

After recording the video the whole group will task all the members to spread this video to the internet. There were some Indian Muslim gaddars(the majority were from Kashmir rest were from Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Kolkata) also in their group who used to help them to spread these type of video in Indian cyberspace

So one day I just asked that guying by possing myself as a Muslim that "dude Sikh and Muslim are brother wee must no abuse Sikhs". he told me that "so what Hindu and Sikh both are kafir and it is in our favor that if these Hindu and Sikh would start fighting with each other it will also gonna help us in do ghazwa e hind against these kafirs"

So i request all of you that don't believe in this type of video at first sight​
Thanks for sharing. Must be shared across SM

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
OT Can any foreigners visa or future visa applications be cancelled if they have engaged into anti-India propaganda especially sponsored by the ISI? If yes, where must the complaint be forwared to
Yes. If you think a foreigner who has/had entered India on a tourist visa and is participating in India's internal affairs, you can reach out to any police station to have them deported (they needn't currently be in your state). Every police commissionerate has a "foreigner cell" that coordinates with MHA-BoI, and can talk to other police departments to detect and deport.

If you think a foreigner who is currently outside India plans to violate the terms of a visit visa; or even a PIO/OCI cardholder (non-citizen of India) plans to participate in India's internal affairs, you can reach out to MHA Bureau of Immigration directly. If you've made your case with them, they'll simply deny entry at an immigration checkpoint.

There have been cases where non-Indian UK/Canada-based turban-naxals posted on SM that they intend to come to India and participate in the "farmer" protests, public informed BoI, and their entry was denied despite perfectly valid visas.

Bureau of Immigration has "entry review and reconciliation offices" at all international airports/seaports, where an officer has the legal right to scrub through all digital devices (phones, laptops, etc.,) of a foreigner to look for evidence that they intend to violate their visa terms when in India. Some delinquent non-Indian Punjabis who threw "jaanta hai mein kaun hoon?" at BoI officers have been known to be chained up like animals and thrown in a cell with zero access to a lawyer before being put on a return flight for deportation.

Sauce: a relative is a BoI officer who's manned an immigration checkpoint.

JBH22

Bhai sikhs living in foreign lands are mostly anti India since pakis are better and more dedicated to induce India hatred in them and they are highly successful in this . Pakis are proactive in doing friendship with them and introducing India hatred.
India foreign Office must take proactive measures in dealing with them.
Now this anti India propaganda is spreading its tentacle in Indian Punjab mostly in district taran tarn
Well let us assume they even get their independent khalistan it will be a landlocked state which ultimately will be usurped by Pakistan. As if these idiots don't know what will happen to them. Grooming gangs in UK giving their girls a good trailer what awaits them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles