Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Rohan Naik

Country flag
Your inbred Chu Tians are here .

.....and they think criminals always run on smooth roads. Implying if there are actually any smooth roads in porkystan.And what if criminals also started using roller blades . How will inbred porkys gon outrun them ? Also ghaans khakar kitna L** ka milege ? What a fucking chutiya they are . Yhaak thuuuu !
Bench.d ye pakis kaisi luna chalate hain. Look at the porkis on road....

Varun2002

Country flag
History of Gilgit baltistan theatre in 1947 war
Indians and particularly Indian government spokesmen, should remind the British of their perfidy in taking the northern areas of Kashmir. Incidentally, the Wikipedia entry on the 1947-48 war, gives Pakistani casualties as over 6000 fatalities, and India's as around 1000 dead. Is this accurate, has it been corroborated by other sources?

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Ya I went there today. I just want an ISKCON mandir 🛕 here.
Priortizing the opening and rebuilding them temples must be 1 on checklist followed by settlement of Hindus on mass scale. As the civilisational problem in Kashmir is of Hindu Astitva and Asmita , which are not mere words but lived cultural and civilisational experiences. They are…us ..our inheritance. Temples are torchbearers of DHARMA. Fuck internet in Kashmir. There has to be a temple in the first place. Ancient Greece and Rome and Egypt had temples. A few of them still exist as ruins. But where is that living culture that knows how to revive them? In other words, where are the people? And what about the temples in illegal chinese colonoy of porkystan…whatever remains of them in that hellhole of darkness? This is the same message that hundreds of neglected temples even in Bharat convey to us.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Priortizing the opening and rebuilding them temples must be 1 on checklist followed by settlement of Hindus on mass scale. As the civilisational problem in Kashmir is of Hindu Astitva and Asmita , which are not mere words but lived cultural and civilisational experiences. They are…us ..our inheritance. Temples are torchbearers of DHARMA. Fuck internet in Kashmir. There has to be a temple in the first place. Ancient Greece and Rome and Egypt had temples. A few of them still exist as ruins. But where is that living culture that knows how to revive them? In other words, where are the people? And what about the temples in illegal chinese colonoy of porkystan…whatever remains of them in that hellhole of darkness? This is the same message that hundreds of neglected temples even in Bharat convey to us.
Getting Kashmiri Hindus, Sikhs and then settling the Dogras is only solution as settling Jammu Guys and Ladakh guys in Kashmir won’t face objection as they all are part of Jammu and Kashmir, settling them back is only solution as Hindus from other regions would mean UN Gandmasti.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Getting Kashmiri Hindus, Sikhs and then settling the Dogras is only solution as settling Jammu Guys and Ladakh guys in Kashmir won’t face objection as they all are part of Jammu and Kashmir, settling them back is only solution as Hindus from other regions would mean UN Gandmasti.
Prioritize the native Hindus then they can plan on to settle Hindus from elsewhere.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Prioritize the native Hindus then they can plan on to settle Hindus from elsewhere.
Yes else these seperatist idea can’t end, I know I may sound funny or stupid, but we should target Pakistani atheists and make them believe in Hinduism anyhow, we should start demographic change in Al Porkystan and Al Bongolistan even though it may take decades or even a century, but should be done, I know I may sound foolish but you should do this anyhow.

ninja hattori

Country flag
But,

Are the one's in jammu willing to settle?

I have found a tendency among us hindus to stay away from conflict zones ( for sake of families) ki kaun jhagde me pade types. ( not generalising)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
But,

Are the one's in jammu willing to settle?

I have found a tendency among us hindus to stay away from conflict zones ( for sake of families) ki kaun jhagde me pade types. ( not generalising)
I know, that’s the reason Kashmiri Hindus are not returning, many were asking then why do you live there then, the answer is a sizeable population of Koshur Hindus in Srinagar even though they are nearly extinct elsewhere.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Yes else these seperatist idea can’t end, I know I may sound funny or stupid, but we should target Pakistani atheists and make them believe in Hinduism anyhow, we should start demographic change in Al Porkystan and Al Bongolistan even though it may take decades or even a century, but should be done, I know I may sound foolish but you should do this anyhow.
Sanjay dixit already tried reasoning common sense with that inbred porky athiest sultan harris. Even athiest was just as retarded.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Indians and particularly Indian government spokesmen, should remind the British of their perfidy in taking the northern areas of Kashmir. Incidentally, the Wikipedia entry on the 1947-48 war, gives Pakistani casualties as over 6000 fatalities, and India's as around 1000 dead. Is this accurate, has it been corroborated by other sources?
The First India-Pakistan War 1947 resulted in roughly 6,000 Indian casualties
(1,500 KIA, 3,500 WIA and 1,000 missing) and 20,000 Pakistani casualties
(including 6,000 KIA)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Oh so a Molotov Cocktail attack on CRPF tent happened right now in Srinagar.

sorcerer

Country flag
Toolkit case: Debunking lies peddled by alleged kingpin Pieter Friedrich

Pieter Friedrich, is currently the most widely discussed name in India as security agencies are trying to uncover his role in the anti-India information warfare after the emergence of his name in the ‘toolkit’ shared by Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg.

The revelations made by the Delhi Police have highlighted his role as an alleged kingpin in waging the disinformation warfare for one and a half decade on directions of Pakistan's ISI.

Despite the Delhi Police making attempts to get a hold of him, he continues to peddle propaganda and attack India through his propaganda channels. He is making back-to-back appearances on leading media outlets as well as posting several tweets to defend himself.

Soon after the press conference by Delhi Police, Pieter alleged that the main reason behind ‘targetting’ him was his anti-RSS stand. In one of the tweets shared by him on February 16, he stated – “I’ve been targeted because I have emerged as one of North America’s most relentless voices against the rising fascism of the Modi regime and, particularly, the RSS.”

It is to be noted that the domains of RSS and Hindutva are very novel for him and the diversion in theme of campaigns of this ‘expert’ has taken place just a few years ago as the main target of his campaigns, since 2007, was Mahatma Gandhi. Breaking Gandhiji’s statues, delivering hate speeches against him, and publicly abusing him were the major facets of his ‘activism’. The Pieter-Bhinder duo, at numerous instances, even went to the extent of calling the Father of the Nation a ‘racist’, ‘pedophile’, and ‘child rapist’!

The ‘masala’ of RSS/BJP was added to the propaganda content produced by Peiter very recently. Prior to that, there was hardly any mention of the Hindu nationalist organisations in India in his productions. Zee News went through his content produced/published prior to 2014 elections and found that all his productions between 2007-2014 focussed around three broad categories: Khalistan, Kashmir, and Gandhi.
A quick look at the themes and the timeline reveals that he has been working on attacking the India state regardless of the regime in power and suddenly diverted to attacking Hindutva and RSS as it conveniently suited the Khalistani narrative.

Similarly, Pieter, being a former pastor himself, has hardly visited any religious site other than Church and later as a Khalistan sponsored expert in Gurdwaras. However, given his anti-Hindu bias cultivated by the ISI sponsored, he was never seen visiting a Hindu temple.

sorcerer

Country flag
X post

Facebook takes down main page of Myanmar military - Times of India

Facebook on Sunday deleted the main page of the Myanmar military under it standards prohibiting the incitement of violence, the company said, a day after two protesters were killed when police opened fire at a demonstration against the Feb 1 coup.

well!!
who is facebook to decide what to show to the world and what not to show.
India need to be very aware of this.
tomorrow they could shut down Indian facebook pages if we are going for poK.
India needs Indian own alternatives and soon.

sorcerer

Country flag
Northeast India’s first ‘Kargil Vijay Smarak’ in Assam

Silchar (Assam), Feb 21 : A ‘Kargil Vijay Smarak’ was unveiled in southern Assam’s Silchar town to remember the Indian Army martyrs in the Kargil war against Pakistan in 1999.

Renowned sculpturist Swapan Pal made the fibre sculpture of Indian Army martyrs in seven months and installed them as the ‘Kargil Vijay Smarak’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles