India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Man, I just hope they send at least a few of the turkish 'misguided youths' over here so that RR can burn them alive like the fucking pigs they are.
I don't know why
But I'm getting ridiculously excited
Just to see some dead "misguided youths' FTs

Am I alright I don't know
Is this craving natural / or is this some post teenage hangover

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't know why
But I'm getting ridiculously excited
Just to see some dead "misguided youths' FTs

Am I alright I don't know
Is this craving natural / or is this some post teenage hangover
It's perfectly natural to feel the urge to watch the wicked burn to ashes, rest assured. I have never been a believer but right now, I'm praying to all the gods and goddesses that they send us some actual turkish pigs so that our boys can gut them alive.

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
It's perfectly natural to feel the urge to watch the wicked burn to ashes, rest assured. I have never been a believer but right now, I'm praying to all the gods and goddesses that they send us some actual turkish pigs so that our boys can gut them alive.
Exactly
Anything see the pigs mercilessly slaughtered

Phantom sierra

Country flag
Somali and Afghan Talibs fought in Kashmir in mid-1990's, when Kashmir was at its peak, Pak had the absolute support of Murica, Ruskies were on the ventilator, and Afghanistan was under Talib control. In those absolute worst circumstances, those Talibs got their asses handed over to them. They think they can attack us now? Let them send their fucks over, RR will be waiting for them, and we will make sure to send a pic of their scalps to Istanbul.
In the interviews of ex indian army officers I have always heard them praise the afghan talibanis as a mark of professional respect. They were not the type to run away from a firefight but however they got their asses fucked by RR. The 90s were a different time to operate IMO..... Both paras and RR earned their reputation of being battle hardened forces during this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles