India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudra7678

Country flag
yo he's brain ded:yawn:. he exemplifies so much that whether chinese wonder that they r worthy of what he says:frusty:
PKS has rubbished his claims by stating the jumla of PLA

most of his followers are pakis
While, one may dislike Pravin Sawhney and most of his followers are Pakistanis but I do think that he is right when he says that future wars will be "noncontact" wars. That is, soldiers will have lesser role to play and it is going to be AI based war with more and more technology element than human. While, I do have complaints about him and that he is a writer who needs to sell his books, still I think he needs to be listened whenever he is speaking sense.

perun88

Country flag
While, one may dislike Pravin Sawhney and most of his followers are Pakistanis but I do think that he is right when he says that future wars will be "noncontact" wars. That is, soldiers will have lesser role to play and it is going to be AI based war with more and more technology element than human. While, I do have complaints about him and that he is a writer who needs to sell his books, still I think he needs to be listened whenever he is speaking sense.
That future is long long ways away. These statements he makes are not prophetic, but rather obvious gleanings from material that is already out in the open. His ramblings should be avoided entirely.

not so dravidian

Country flag
no doubt in that, umreka has already sstarted experimenting with boston dynamics robots and advanced robots, so hve we but plz remember that we r on par with P5 wrt emp based weapon. even a simple emp discharge can fry these things, at last we will need men to do the job.

however he is right about the issues plaging the army and force magazine is the best magazine i've ever seen so far, so as for that kudos to him!

shade

Country flag
The fruits of a sealed LoC and IB. Now porks will simmer in their own sauce:

Press X to doubt whether these are really your Butt, Wani, Dar etc Kashmiris, or even those exotic GB tribals.
But instead Pathans from god knows where.

During the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, Piggy gormint settled Afghan Pathans in Karachi and Hyderabad in Sindh.

sorcerer

Country flag
Security Forces Avert Major Terror Attack As They Detect 7-KG IED Near Jammu Bus Stand

On the occasion of the second anniversary of Pulwama attacks, security forces averted a major terror attack by detecting a seven-kilogram Improvised Explosive Device (IED) near a crowded general bus stand in Jammu, PTI reports.

This discovery comes in the backdrop of the arrest of two top terrorists from the Bari Brahmana area in Samba and Kunjwani in Jammu.

On Saturday, police personnel arrested Zahoor Ahmad Rather from Bari Brahmana. Rather is a top terrorist associated with The Resistance Front (TRF) and he has been linked with the killing of three BJP workers along with a police official in south Kashmir in 2020.

Hidayatullah Malik, known as ‘Hasnain’, is the self-styled commander of the Lashkar-e-Mustafa (LeM). He was caught from Kunjwani almost a week ago on 6 February.

BlackViking

Country flag
Can you please post what is there in that instagram chat ?
We dont use social media , except koo
With the braves at the India-Pakistan International Border in Jammu & Kashmir yesterday afternoon. BSF soldier posted at a border outpost told me that Pakistani Rangers who often communicate with them on border say, ‘Yaar itna development mat karo India mein, phir humare log Humein bahut gaali dete hain’. Minutes after I filed this report from the border, at midnight I received a phone call from a source informing that a terrorist was arrested from this very area by the J&K Police.

Caption on the post👆 along with an image👇
1613319171833.png

sorcerer

Country flag
JeM planned terror attacks in Delhi; terrorists sourcing weapons from Bihar: J&K DGP | India News - Times of India
JAMMU: Following the arrest of a top terrorist who had made a video of National Security Advisor Ajit Doval's office, it has come to light that Pakistan-based terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammad is planning a strike in Delhi, J&K police chief Dilbag Singh said on Sunday.
The Jammu and Kashmir DGP also disclosed that the terrorists in Kashmir have begun procuring weapons from Bihar and are using some students from Kashmir, studying in Punjab, for smuggling these illegal arms into the Valley.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
JeM planned terror attacks in Delhi; terrorists sourcing weapons from Bihar: J&K DGP | India News - Times of India
JAMMU: Following the arrest of a top terrorist who had made a video of National Security Advisor Ajit Doval's office, it has come to light that Pakistan-based terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammad is planning a strike in Delhi, J&K police chief Dilbag Singh said on Sunday.
The Jammu and Kashmir DGP also disclosed that the terrorists in Kashmir have begun procuring weapons from Bihar and are using some students from Kashmir, studying in Punjab, for smuggling these illegal arms into the Valley.

Buying out weapons from Naxals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles