India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Yesterday i was reading a article thay US marines are going to dump Humvees as they are aged an cannot protect from morderns missiles and ammunitions ...Sway i was literaaly laughing here in India our army use Gypsies 🤣🤣🤣🤣...just think what happens if one ATGM hits a gypsy...🤣🤣🤣🤣
India can easily Replace or supplement these Gypsies by using something like the Renault Sherpa or Indian Equivalent but the army doesn’t seem interested in replacing these vehicles in the slightest. Renault Sherpa can easily be license produced in India if the MoD and Army are willing. Most countries are moving away from unarmored/lightly armored vehicles like Gypsy, Safari Storme and Jeep/Scorpio Rakshak to armored light tactical vehicles that have survivability similar to a MPV. Most unarmored vehicles are doing rear line duty not on the frontline. Indian Army is severely lacking in this section.

Last edited:

Trololo

Country flag
Maruti Alto K10 for the staff car. K10 also rhymes with Kaveri K10. Same to same. Like Kaveri, like alto. Yaaaaay!!

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Houthis regularly shoot down predator and other US drones also.

Drones in my opinion should be cheap and easy to make.

Chinese and Turkish drones are good examples of these a lot will be shot down but they are easy to replace whereas costly drones like predator can put a lot of strain on your war chest.

We need to reorient our strategies to face drown swarms or suicide drones like harop.
Getting shot down is different thing but already Algeria and Jordan have decommissioned these CH-4s within a few years of service and have literally auctioned them. The pakistanis already have them operational also.
1609007068080.jpeg

This CH-4 has once during testing in Algeria in 2013,
1609007211531.jpeg

second time it crashed in Algeria was in 2014 during testing.
1609007261654.jpeg

Now, a third accident has been reported by the Algerian Air Force by Twitter handle @clashreport near Bir Rogaa airbase.
1609007295283.jpeg

Overall
1609007342289.jpeg

One CH-4 crashed in Pakistan also during testing.
Pakistani Media: https://quwa.org/2016/06/21/crashed-pakistani-drone-chinas-wing-loong-uav/

4 CH-4s are already shot down in Yemen of Saudi Airforce with small arms fire and one of these 4 was shot down with a ground launched A2A missile.

6+2 CH-4s (Wingloong I and Wingloong II respectivelywere shot down with MANPADs or met with accidents in Libyan war.

So it can be said that these are combat proven no doubt, but it has to overcome its quality control issues.

Aniruddha Mulay

Gypsies is still somewhat understandable. They are supposed to be fast and mobile and travel around nook corners and gullies.

What send shivers down my spine is bmp that vehicle will be a sitting duck when armored corps move around.

They barely have any protection or APS systems. Older gen atgms will tear them apart during any conflict.
L&T has already made IFV prototypes, Tata WhAP debuted in 2014, but the Army isn't interested one bit.
God knows when they will wakeup and replace the ancient BMP-2.

Deadtrap

Country flag
With love from BLA #Bolan

Insurgency in Balochistan is some real deal.

Bolan: 11 personnel of Pakistani military killed, outposts captured - BLA

The fighters of Baloch Liberation Army attacked outposts of Pakistani military in Jhalawan Thank area of Shahrag, Bolan and killed 11 personnel of Pakistani military. The outposts were completely captured in the attack. BLA accepts responsibility of today’s attack.

The fighters of Baloch Liberation Army, under organised plans, attacked and subsequently captured outposts of Pakistani military in Bolan today. At least 11 personnel of Pakistani military were killed in the attack, whereas, multiple others fled leaving behind their weapons and dead bodies. The outposts were under the control of BLA for more than two hours and the weapons and belongings of enemy forces were confiscated.

The uncivilised occupying forces have been completely defeated by Baloch freedom fighters on all fronts. Therefore, they have resorted to violence on innocent civilians, particularly women and children, and non-combatant political workers. Now their cunning acts are not limited to Balochistan and they have begun targeting Baloch refugees and journalists in foreign countries too.

Baloch Liberation Army considers the defence and liberation of Baloch nation its utmost responsibility. We cannot allow the enemy forces to run rampage against innocent civilians, women and children. Today’s attack was only a short trailer. If innocent Baloch civilians, women and children are not safe and continue to be targeted in Balochistan or abroad then the non-combatant citizens of the enemy state will also not find refuge. We have full capability of starting a similar war in Punjab that the enemy is trying to impose on Baloch nation in Balochistan and other countries.

Jeeyand Baloch, spokesman for the Baloch Liberation Army
Dated December 26, 2020

8708E2DD-4D2A-4C2E-831D-8EF63E082FA5.jpeg

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Getting shot down is different thing but already Algeria and Jordan have decommissioned these CH-4s within a few years of service and have literally auctioned them. The pakistanis already have them operational also.
View attachment 71708

This CH-4 has once during testing in Algeria in 2013,
View attachment 71709

second time it crashed in Algeria was in 2014 during testing.
View attachment 71710

Now, a third accident has been reported by the Algerian Air Force by Twitter handle @clashreport near Bir Rogaa airbase.
View attachment 71711

Overall
View attachment 71712

One CH-4 crashed in Pakistan also during testing.
Pakistani Media: https://quwa.org/2016/06/21/crashed-pakistani-drone-chinas-wing-loong-uav/

4 CH-4s are already shot down in Yemen of Saudi Airforce with small arms fire and one of these 4 was shot down with a ground launched A2A missile.

6+2 CH-4s (Wingloong I and Wingloong II respectivelywere shot down with MANPADs or met with accidents in Libyan war.

So it can be said that these are combat proven no doubt, but it has to overcome its quality control issues.
Pakstaan has no aptions too be spesiphic .
They arr not een posiition too doo anii thingg.
(I was feeling funny)😊

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Topnotch , lol
Sleep light ,night is about to be over .
Top notch is air to air missiles and atgms.
Which eron supplies to its various people in madhya purva asia .
Aree bhaai I was talking about small arms
If we get them MANPADS and MPATGMs don't you think they'll trace it back to us and present a "dossier" at the UN........
I have seen them with Nothing but AKs and 2-3 mags in pictures from sometime ago
That too some local chop-shop variants I think
Compared to that, this is an improvement
Kudos to Col Rajesh bhaai

Trololo

Country flag
How well trained and equipped are CRPF cobra commandos to undertake shallow trans LOC ops? If well trained they can be a viable force IMO. The naxalite problem will probably perish in the next 5-7 years. What will happen to the COBRA force then?

Indrajit

Country flag
Topnotch , lol
Sleep light ,night is about to be over .
Top notch is air to air missiles and atgms.
Which eron supplies to its various people in madhya purva asia .
There is a unwritten pact between ISI and RAW that ground to air missiles are off the table( I assume you meant that and not air to air). For a very good reason. Civilian aircraft are at serious risk and any downing will be treated as extremely provocative.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
I am not laughing at last rites of the elderly man but at this so called “Communal Harmony” lies made up by islamists to fool Hindus. If there was real “communal harmony” Hindus would have been able to live there peacefully without fearing for there life from Islamic terrorists and Islamist rioters. Army and CAPF presence is the only thing that is keeping “Communal harmony” in Kashmir Valley so without the Army and CAPFs there would have been Mass Killing and Forced conversions of Non-Muslim Kashmiris in the Valley without anybody to stop them.
Abhey look, you are reacting on your FIRST instinct. Think for one extra step, or maybe two. These people did this simple gesture, which to me, tells me there is potential for something that every single person wants with a brain, ghar wapsi.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
With love from BLA #Bolan

Insurgency in Balochistan is some real deal.

Bolan: 11 personnel of Pakistani military killed, outposts captured - BLA

The fighters of Baloch Liberation Army attacked outposts of Pakistani military in Jhalawan Thank area of Shahrag, Bolan and killed 11 personnel of Pakistani military. The outposts were completely captured in the attack. BLA accepts responsibility of today’s attack.

The fighters of Baloch Liberation Army, under organised plans, attacked and subsequently captured outposts of Pakistani military in Bolan today. At least 11 personnel of Pakistani military were killed in the attack, whereas, multiple others fled leaving behind their weapons and dead bodies. The outposts were under the control of BLA for more than two hours and the weapons and belongings of enemy forces were confiscated.

The uncivilised occupying forces have been completely defeated by Baloch freedom fighters on all fronts. Therefore, they have resorted to violence on innocent civilians, particularly women and children, and non-combatant political workers. Now their cunning acts are not limited to Balochistan and they have begun targeting Baloch refugees and journalists in foreign countries too.

Baloch Liberation Army considers the defence and liberation of Baloch nation its utmost responsibility. We cannot allow the enemy forces to run rampage against innocent civilians, women and children. Today’s attack was only a short trailer. If innocent Baloch civilians, women and children are not safe and continue to be targeted in Balochistan or abroad then the non-combatant citizens of the enemy state will also not find refuge. We have full capability of starting a similar war in Punjab that the enemy is trying to impose on Baloch nation in Balochistan and other countries.

Jeeyand Baloch, spokesman for the Baloch Liberation Army
Dated December 26, 2020

View attachment 71716
I am telling you. We should reintegrate Balochistan into India. Don't forget that the ruler during partition wanted to join India but was turned down by idiot Nehru!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles