India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Vtsol jockey from other forum says it was air strike.
Although being a Harrier jockey, he is a big feku and practically a jingoistic fanboy.

The last time Flankers were scrambled from Budgam airbase for large scale CAPs were after the Galwan Valley clash.

maybe IAF is on action mode in response to air activity by PAF near LoC.
But these are MiG-21s flying overhead, It isn’t rare nor common.
But something’s fishy.
Yesterday mist_consecutive was saying that he found Paki airtraffic or CAPs i guess along the LoC, probably in response to that.
The timing however is a bit strange with these CAPs being done on both sides, and 4 little imported piggies being roasted today in the afternoon by forces.
Normally if one side sends jets for CAP, the other side reciprocates as well. But what is not normal, is increased PAF ELINT/AWACS activity, which can mean either,
  • They are keeping an eye on our movement, can be because they feel pusillanimous, but can also be they are planning something or tracking our movement for daddy China.
  • They are responding to our movement, which means we are more active than usual, such that they feel threatened.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
The last time Flankers were scrambled from Budgam airbase for large scale CAPs were after the Galwan Valley clash.

maybe IAF is on action mode in response to air activity by PAF near LoC.
But these are MiG-21s flying overhead, It isn’t rare nor common.
But something’s fishy.
I won't name my city in order to maintain anonymity but it has a major airforce base while little to none commercial air traffic. The first indicator for me is the sky buzzing with planes whenever anything even slightly exciting takes place on our Eastern/Western borders.

The sky has been unusually quiet all evening. I doubt anything has taken place

Knowitall

You are quite obsessed with yourself, What's with we we?
Don't like some post move on.

ADGPI has hidden so many cross border raids done by us, so let others decide at their discretion.

I didn't asked you to believe anything.
By "we" I refer to the people who watch defence related news.

So now it is wrong to question these so called handles who issue fake news not once not twice but again and again in the name of psy-ops.

At one point one starts to wonder if they even do psy-ops or its just for retweets.

What we need are reliable accurate handles which publish news which can be taken seriously by both the domestic and international audience.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
OSINT in full flow 😂😂😂

I understand the use for these diversionary accounts but clearly they are clearly failing at that as well. How can we fool the porkis when the Indian Army itself refuted these idiotic leftist media and there dumb claims without evidence but these accounts keeps on peddling them without checking because of which porkis don’t take accounts such these seriously and these accounts turn into nothing more than jokes to make fun off

shade

Country flag
By "we" I refer to the people who watch defence related news.

So now it is wrong to question these so called handles who issue fake news not once not twice but again and again in the name of psy-ops.

At one point one starts to wonder if they even do psy-ops or its just for retweets.

What we need are reliable accurate handles which publish news which can be taken seriously by both the domestic and international audience.
tbh nobody except folks on this forum takes these twitter 'osints' seriously, the problem appears when your news paper/site/channel out of sheer laziness, incompetence and desperation picks up random osint twits as AnOnYmOuS SoURCes and puts out article/segment based on these jhumlas.

Perhaps a media regulation law is in order to control these people from doing stupid shit, you can post whatever unsubstantiated 140 character jhumla you want being totally anonymoose, but media walas must behave themselves and not run articles an all with these as a basis.

daya

Country flag
Hawa me halchal normal se kuchh jyada hai... ab kyu hai, ye nahi pata... Transport planes ki awajahi normal se kaafi jyada ho rahi hai..

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I won't name my city in order to maintain anonymity but it has a major airforce base while little to none commercial air traffic. The first indicator for me is the sky buzzing with planes whenever anything even slightly exciting takes place on our Eastern/Western borders.

The sky has been unusually quiet all evening. I doubt anything has taken place
I will assume you are in Punjab/Haryana/Himachal 🙂

Hawa me halchal normal se kuchh jyada hai... ab kyu hai, ye nahi pata... Transport planes ki awajahi normal se kaafi jyada ho rahi hai..
General region ? Like Northern India/Western India ?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I will assume you are in Punjab/Haryana/Himachal 🙂

General region ? Like Northern India/Western India ?
Ya'll Nibbiare nothing happened. Just a hightest CAP. That's all. If this was literally a strike then it would be on everywhere. And Baba and Frontal Assault Strikes again.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I only trust official statements, if army is saying nothing happened on LC then it's the ultimate truth.

OSINTs are bunch of clickbaitors
Not all of them WolfPack is one of the best accounts for Indian Armed Forces Oriented News or even sometimes OSINT as well.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Yeah, all the important people in the Indian security establishment do goofy, "normal" things during big events like these.
I heard a lot of times in west people saying how Indians are very goofy people which has partial truth to it from the dumb crap we sometimes do.

Last edited:

Gandaberunda

Country flag
I understand the use for these diversionary accounts but clearly they are clearly failing at that as well. How can we fool the porkis when the Indian Army itself refuted these idiotic leftist media and there dumb claims without evidence but these accounts keeps on peddling them without checking because of which porkis don’t take accounts such these seriously and these accounts turn into nothing more than jokes to make fun off
Actually these OSINT guys were sleeping and lapdog MSM High BP news started Air strikes news hence these guys are expert in cooking exaggerated stories went ahead believing MSM .
Face palm moment to all 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles