India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag

HawkisRight

Country flag
Remember this video... This was from Kadim Rizvi protest which he went against nawaaz sharif govt in 2017..
I don't know but i hv strange feeling regarding this murder...I mean Imran himself took anti France stance and went all out against macron with Erdo..so khadim was just following orders..whose orders dat we'll never know.. strange day today

shade

Country flag
Ya Nibba what is happening here a Turkish site with The Mlecchas interest saying we done a great operation. :shock:
Its not a Turkish site, it is a Paki site with some Indian authors, mostly they write pro China and anti West and anti India articles, when no “orders” are received from the Chinese they put out these clickbait articles to get clicks from Indians and hence ad money

Country flag

UAE suspends issuance of visit visas to Pakistan, 11 other countries

hard times for inbred paki rejects

Country flag
pakis are scaird sh*tless

Pakistani Islamist found guilty on two more charges of terrorism financing

ARVION MK 1A

Country flag
And it looks like DR. APR will get suspended soon at this rate. Just tell me how many time we all will be able to save Baba. Baba and also Frontal Assault are a gone case. The True Indology is still a staging example. This accounts get suspended more than the JF 17 falls from the sky. This so called OSINET only looks at every way to argue and get in problems. Even our @Bhumihar is better than this idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles