India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
China is deploying tr

Falcon is saying this he is a highly reliable source and very modest if he is saying this matlab kuch to chal raha hai.
Out of the loop - who is this Mr. Falcon I keep reading about? And which forum does he frequent (if allowed by posting rules to mention or a subtle hint so that I am able to google)

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
@Jailor delete it pls. I don't think ppl wd like it to be here.

It's jus normal mvmt which happens in every part of the world.

Jailor

Country flag
I don't understand the second para of your post but i can comment freely on the first para of the post.

India can respond aggressively only against Pakistan and even against pakistan, Indian fighter planes will freely fall from sky in significant numbers. (I don't claim that Pakistani planes will not fall)

India does not have the capability to fight aggressively against both China and Pakistan. China and Pakistan know this too. Whole world knows this. Ajit Doval knows this. Modi and Shah know this. Even Rajnath knows this.

This is of course thanks to what happened to in last 70+ years.

If India were under a nationalist govt or even if the indian public were a little less selfish and less corrupt, things would be different. But that did not happen and there are reasons behind that but i will not discuss them.

If india had any serious capability, Indian forces would be in Afghanistan now. That capability is not there yet.

So India will keep playing a defensive game and wait for the moment. That moment came in 1971 too but IG the iron lady strangely did not attack West Pakistan.
Literally everything you said is wrong, misinformation and propaganda.
Capability takes way back seat in this game of Western colonial asset called Pakistan being showered with advanced weapons, training, diplomatic support and a launch pad to disrupt the rise of future challenge to western colonialists hegemony since before independence.
China too followed suit.

Jailor

Country flag
A flurry of activities by Chene and Pakistani ships and submarines in the Indian Ocean Regions (IOR), have been picked up by the Indian Navy.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Guys, if India's response to the first bomb blast or the first soldiers death was a surgical strike, would India be having any issues at border at all?

People are shit scared to kill cops/ib officers in some countries because those countries goes on a rampage if it happens. Isnt this actually good to go full rampage when riots occur/ police officers killed? Atleast we all follow law because we are scared of the actions that occur after the law is broken!
ips association itself dont have damn clue how to go ahead....it is them who should have reforms first...they join ips to take bribes from corrupt politicians n come to some college to give lecture on anti corruption.....irony shot.itself

Bhadra

Country flag
ips association itself dont have damn clue how to go ahead....it is them who should have reforms first...they join ips to take bribes from corrupt politicians n come to some college to give lecture on anti corruption.....irony shot.itself
You are treading into dangerous territory ... IPS are very very revengeful .... they can find your IP address and do more than lecturing ... IPS association is a union that can take ransom from anyone including the Cabinet Secy/Chief secretary ... remember what KPS Gill did to that lady IAS......

Kumata

Playback of same plane from FR24 .. don't see it crossing into porkland...

edit

above is last flight.. it landed in Pathankot.. Seems like a glitch on network or transponders...

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Looks like IAF has crossed into Pakistan!

Something these tracking software also show the extrapolated path when contact is lost or unable to track.
Those who monitor them on regular basis can provide more detail answer.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
You are treading into dangerous territory ... IPS are very very revengeful .... they can find your IP address and do more than lecturing ... IPS association is a union that can take ransom from anyone including the Cabinet Secy/Chief secretary ... remember what KPS Gill did to that lady IAS......
alright lets see...

captscooby81

Country flag
It just landed in delhi saw flight path from chandigarh to delhi B707 belongs to ARC

B707.jpg

Playback of same plane from FR24 .. don't see it crossing into porkland...

edit

above is last flight.. it landed in Pathankot.. Seems like a glitch on network or transponders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles