India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

Country flag
Ch@#$ya kaat rha hai. We forget this is first and foremost a psyops handle.

Does any one think we ll see some action especially with the tight money situation due to COVID?
If there was ever a plan, Chinese virus has smashed it.

janme

Country flag
Frontal fire account suspended.
Pakistani's reported him in mass, saw it on green forum, that's why I say be careful of what you post on an open forum.

One thing also I have noticed recently is that you can barred from posting comments on some of the Indian news channels. Is this something new that youtube has implemented?.

Jaymax61

Pakistani's reported him in mass, saw it on green forum, that's why I say be careful of what you post on an open forum.

One thing also I have noticed recently is that you can barred from posting comments on some of the Indian news channels. Is this something new that youtube has implemented?.
He will be back by the evening. It wont make a difference.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Has anybody stumbled upon the news that Army is actually proposing 3 years Tour On Duty?
I couldn't find more details than a The Hindu article.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Has anybody stumbled upon the news that Army is actually proposing 3 years Tour On Duty?
I couldn't find more details than a The Hindu article.
Yup, and even that article too has 'attracting youth' mentioned 4 times. Nothin more than that. Jus like the news abt a panel suggesting mandatory 5 yr military service for govt job seekers in future. That sounds absurd.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

He will be back in One or Two Days. There is nothing to worry about. Porkis tried many times before to suspend Indian Defense and OSINT Handles but they are all back one way or another. Only way to counter this is by Mass Reporting Paki Accounts and getting them suspended.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
CAPS by both sides and heavy IB firing being reported by multiple OSINTS

Usual paki drama or something more sinister this time?

SatanHell

Country flag
He will be back in One or Two Days. There is nothing to worry about. Porkis tried many times before to suspend Indian Defense and OSINT Handles but they are all back one way or another. Only way to counter this is by Mass Reporting Paki Accounts and getting them suspended.
But Babas original account got suspended

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Guys, if India's response to the first bomb blast or the first soldiers death was a surgical strike, would India be having any issues at border at all?

People are shit scared to kill cops/ib officers in some countries because those countries goes on a rampage if it happens. Isnt this actually good to go full rampage when riots occur/ police officers killed? Atleast we all follow law because we are scared of the actions that occur after the law is broken!

Hijibiji

Country flag
Guys, if India's response to the first bomb blast or the first soldiers death was a surgical strike, would India be having any issues at border at all?

People are shit scared to kill cops/ib officers in some countries because those countries goes on a rampage if it happens. Isnt this actually good to go full rampage when riots occur/ police officers killed? Atleast we all follow law because we are scared of the actions that occur after the law is broken!
I don't understand the second para of your post but i can comment freely on the first para of the post.

India can respond aggressively only against Pakistan and even against pakistan, Indian fighter planes will freely fall from sky in significant numbers. (I don't claim that Pakistani planes will not fall)

India does not have the capability to fight aggressively against both China and Pakistan. China and Pakistan know this too. Whole world knows this. Ajit Doval knows this. Modi and Shah know this. Even Rajnath knows this.

This is of course thanks to what happened to in last 70+ years.

If India were under a nationalist govt or even if the indian public were a little less selfish and less corrupt, things would be different. But that did not happen and there are reasons behind that but i will not discuss them.

If india had any serious capability, Indian forces would be in Afghanistan now. That capability is not there yet.

So India will keep playing a defensive game and wait for the moment. That moment came in 1971 too but IG the iron lady strangely did not attack West Pakistan.

Jailor

Country flag
Did we see a Brasstacks 2.0? Near simultaneous yet routine changeover has seen own troops concentrating inadvertently (?) in such a way so as to achieve a potential "local supremacy" opposite key vulnerable points for the enemy? The reason for heightened PAF activity?

Is Indian army trolling Pak army?

Knowitall

Did we see a Brasstacks 2.0? Near simultaneous yet routine changeover has seen own troops concentrating inadvertently (?) in such a way so as to achieve a potential "local supremacy" opposite key vulnerable points for the enemy? The reason for heightened PAF activity?

Is Indian army trolling Pak army?
Falcon is saying this he is a highly reliable source and very modest if he is saying this matlab kuch to chal raha hai.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles