India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

notaname

Country flag
The problem here is the assumption that communities, people and humans work like a hive mind, and that an entire community of 200 million people will follow their "religious leaders" to their beck and call, or that a large of majority of them are involved in a conspiracy
Have you ever been to muslim majority area in India?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
alright, that's a nice meme
Twitter is shithole agree with you

But you have to admit it ,it just let us see what the actual shithole mind people have , running away from danger , trying to calm down in your house in your colony , while there are muslim mob causing havoc in nearby locality , it's just running away from what the issue is .

Muslim is good beacuse kalam was good , tell me how many of muslim see kalam as a hero , what will there fste be in case of riots , those good human Muslim are just a shield for them , they will create optic , no not all involved in conspiracy way but due to their nature , but the mob will use them , and mind you ,if any sane mind will speak of theur extremism ,will be in hit list .

No muslim can't topple government today ,but what if we have a full on liberal ass government next , what if they turn a blind eye or just support muslim extremist like bengal or kashmir .

Problem will be when they will create more mob by conversion ,brain washing and all .

Go oto any liberal cuck near you , show him full propoganda for a month , regulate what he see , just make him hate hinduism , and preach liberty by islam .

See you will be having a more violent terrorist than a born muslim terrorist .

And on that sati pratha and caste system , I want your opinion on that system fully ,so i can reply you with proper facts and how this evil practice came here

Fire and groove

Country flag
Twitter is shithole agree with you

But you have to admit it ,it just let us see what the actual shithole mind people have , running away from danger , trying to calm down in your house in your colony , while there are muslim mob causing havoc in nearby locality , it's just running away from what the issue is .

Muslim is good beacuse kalam was good , tell me how many of muslim see kalam as a hero , what will there fste be in case of riots , those good human Muslim are just a shield for them , they will create optic , no not all involved in conspiracy way but due to their nature , but the mob will use them , and mind you ,if any sane mind will speak of theur extremism ,will be in hit list .

No muslim can't topple government today ,but what if we have a full on liberal ass government next , what if they turn a blind eye or just support muslim extremist like bengal or kashmir .

Problem will be when they will create more mob by conversion ,brain washing and all .

Go oto any liberal cuck near you , show him full propoganda for a month , regulate what he see , just make him hate hinduism , and preach liberty by islam .

See you will be having a more violent terrorist than a born muslim terrorist .

And on that sati pratha and caste system , I want your opinion on that system fully ,so i can reply you with proper facts and how this evil practice came here
I'll answer this in detail later, for now I need to get some food. See you guys in a few hours.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
The problem here is the assumption that communities, people and humans work like a hive mind, and that an entire community of 200 million people will follow their "religious leaders" to their beck and call, or that a large of majority of them are involved in a conspiracy. Muslims are a people, Islam is a religion. Using religion as a medium for ambition and fanaticism has been prevalent prevalent everywhere since time immemorial, as can be traced to various religious quarters including that of the RSS. Lest we forget Savarkar and his stance on deporting all Indians that didn't have the inherent "hinduness" i.e Christians and Muslims ;Also lauding Nazi Germany's history, comparing the German Jews to Indian Muslims and Christians.

If we want to discuss the "volatility" of one's religion, then I'll point to the fact that pretty much all religions have skeletons in their closets:
The Old and New testaments are just as violent, if not more than the Quran and the Crusades are an exemplary exhibition of what happens when you let power-hungry fanatics who use religion as a medium gain....power. Islamic extremists have been far more active in the past 100 years. More so than ever before, and most of them haven't even read the book (they can't even define what Jihad is) and those that have actively manipulate those who haven't for their own ambitions (afghanistan - warlords, Turkey - erdogan, Terrorists - every single one of em). It's not that their ranks only include the naive, they also have fanatic sociopaths looking to justify their actions. It doesn't help that the west is actively responsible for what the middle east is today starting with the creation of fundamentalist Saudi Arabia by the British, Muslims of different sects (because they aren't united under one single banner, just like the Christians have their own Denominations) have faced persecution from their own extremists more so than others.
Hinduism hasn't always been a shining beacon of enlightenment either. The fact that Hinduism previously included the practice of Sati (you know, burning women alive out of superstitious beliefs) and is still actively struggling with the caste system - one of the most brutal and inhuman hierarchical systems to ever exist for thousands of years - should attest to that. This is driven from the fact that it was shaped by us, humans.
Judaism is Abrahamic, and as you'd expect not very people friendly itself.
Buddhist extremism is an excellent example of my point here. Even though Buddhism strictly preaches non-violence of any kind whatsoever, it didn't stop monks from calling to arms in Thailand during the 70s; Nor did it stop the Myanmar military from trying to force assimilation of it's minorities from the 80s onwards under a Buddhist nationalistic identity.
The Sikh empire had a superiority complex of it's own under Maharaja Ranjeet Singh, wherein it actively advocated the Guru Granth Sahib's teachings while still running a slave trade participating in conquest and war for the sole purpose of expansion. Then there's the Khalistani insurgency, which came about from the congress's usual communal politics.....
I hope you're sensing the theme here. Human flaws and propensity to dispense misery are prevalent in all quarters of life. It isn't confined to a certain community, it comes from the culture, teaachings and environment you're raised in. Religion is a system of beliefs WE create to tell ourselves there's a meaning to all this, that we aren't just animals even though we are. Once you've raised an entire generation of people and driven away the "them", how long before that bloodlust turns on the "us"? It's not like you can just flip anger off like a switch, an angry people will move heaven and earth to justify their anger on anything they can find. We are well on our way to regressing into a toxic society, rather than addressing the root cause of our situation. We are not really dealing with a Hindu-Muslim crisis here, we're dealing with geo-political ambitions of those in power. Whether it be the oblivious morons in the PMA with delusions of grandeur, or the leadership here that's exploiting the still very alive insecurity born out of our colonial past and inferiority complex.
Trust me, India and it's institutions will still stand. Islamic extremists aren't going to take over the country, especially with an inept Pakistan and a tactically bankrupt militancy in Kashmir driving this "take over". If this proxy war has taken such a toll on us, it's because we outright refuse to adapt and try to solve the issue. You'd think after 30 years of insurgency we would have realized the importance of setting up a full-fledged and empowered special operations command, strengthened our intelligence apparatus and waged war on the insurgency within Pakistan itself to dismantle the system from within, but our politicians aren't interested in that when they can prolong the suffering to play vote-bank politics.

Also, you should probably take some time off the internet. Delete your twitter (you'll thank me for it), take your dog for a walk, talk to some people, meet a girl/take your girl out for a date and just mellow down for once. You seem way too angry for it to be healthy for you. Listen to some Motley Crue or something 😂. Don't let the tomfoolery on the news get to you. If you want to learn something: read a history book with sources that's been peer reviewed from a reputable historian.
I have some spare time, let's debate, hope you will reply in sense.

The problem here is the assumption that communities, people and humans work like a hive mind, and that an entire community of 200 million people will follow their "religious leaders" to their beck and call, or that a large of majority of them are involved in a conspiracy. Muslims are a people, Islam is a religion.
Abhramic religions promote hive mentality. The cultural structure of such a society wraps around a central authority or a building, Imams & Mosque for Islam, Padre & Church for Christianism.

Oftentimes in history, it has been demonstrated that the public does follow a single religious leader. For example, Pope & Church was the supreme authority in Roman times. We see such an example in Islam as well where locals reject laws of the country in favour of "Sharia" zones.

Just to point out, Hinduism, due to its naturally sparse and diverse nature of belief, is not centered around a single authority, or even a deity.

Using religion as a medium for ambition and fanaticism has been prevalent prevalent everywhere since time immemorial, as can be traced to various religious quarters including that of the RSS. Lest we forget Savarkar and his stance on deporting all Indians that didn't have the inherent "hinduness" i.e Christians and Muslims ;Also lauding Nazi Germany's history, comparing the German Jews to Indian Muslims and Christians.
Interesting how you put RSS here, as if RSS went to crusades, forcefully converting minorities using violence and death (which is rather a common phenomenon for abhramic religions, even today).

Savarkar, Yogi Adityanath, few nutjob BJP leaders, and other self-styled gurus, yes we have cases or calls of promoting Hinduism. But notice the word, calls. Nothing as such has ever been implemented, even gathered any widespread support.
The reason is simple, the mind of Hindu is made to question logic and promote individual freedom, and it abhors force or violence to promote religion.

Here, you may give an example of some "ghar wapsi", but they are exactly that. Ghar wapsi. Poor people converted under rice or sword, given the choice to return back to their original religion.

If we want to discuss the "volatility" of one's religion, then I'll point to the fact that pretty much all religions have skeletons in their closets:
Tell me some skeletons of enemies/non-believers in the Hindu religion?

Islamic extremists have been far more active in the past 100 years. More so than ever before, and most of them haven't even read the book (they can't even define what Jihad is) and those that have actively manipulate those who haven't for their own ambitions (afghanistan - warlords, Turkey - erdogan, Terrorists - every single one of em). It's not that their ranks only include the naive, they also have fanatic sociopaths looking to justify their actions.
No, Islamic extremists were always active. The last 100 years were just more documented.

Ask my Sikh brothers.

It doesn't help that the west is actively responsible for what the middle east is today starting with the creation of fundamentalist Saudi Arabia by the British, Muslims of different sects (because they aren't united under one single banner, just like the Christians have their own Denominations) have faced persecution from their own extremists more so than others.
Hilarious claim. Muslims fight among themselves (Shia/Sunni/Ahmedi/Sufi etc.) when they have nothing to fight. Violence is deep-rooted in Islam.
The first response of any Muslim to any slight discomfort is picking up arms.
  • You do not agree to my imaginary sky-friend - Beheaded
  • Women are roaming without a male partner - Rape them
  • You retaliate - They form terror organizations and blow your cities
Where a natural response is just saying "whatever", and moving on, Muslims are picking up swords.

The only tinge of prosperity any Muslim nation has achieved is either giving up religion or following a watered-down version (Russia/Turkey), or by luck (oil money).

It's natural any enemy nation will take advantage of such nutjobs.

To be continued....

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
It's just reverse of it.
Religion is needed to maintain law and order in people who are not moral and need fear of God to act right. Any atheistic person with an empathy towards his society is far better.
that is what i said.there is a god sized hole in most people(90-95%).most people cant handle true atheism.

until we can develop and master some advanced form of genetics and then mass produce people who dont have this god sized hole and hence can operate without the necessary evil of religion.

until then we have to maintain a system which places level headed cold hearted mandarins of true atheistic bent on top who can guide our country to the strength and security while also maintaining a religious majority pleb population that has affinity to the nations history and formation(i.e. dharmic religions) so that they can be controlled by us indians only and not by foreigners. also the counterproductive aspects of our religions,whether originally made by us or artificially grafted onto the religion by outside actors must be removed completely (if not already done so) or adapted or changed for modern times so that it cannot hinder our development.

if the average pleb is filled with the memeplexes of foreigners,especially expansionist,primitive and belligerent ones like islam, it is not untold of them being remote controlled from outside and used against the nation.

that is why i tolerate dharmic religions as they have already been almost adapted for modern times and do not slow down progress and also in some areas they are unnecessarily hindered.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Members better stick to topic now.
actually it is the core of the topic.anyone forgetting this nature of the conflict between bharat and paki also probably thinks that islamic followers are terrorists due to poverty when it is their religion at the core which is at the problem.

india should follow the methods of israel to destroy pakistan and bring it down to size like how it manages palastine.

the methods of china should be adapted and copied to as much degree as possible as they know how to solve the problem.evrything else is just cope.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Like I said. Delete twitter, it's a shithole for the world's degenerates, it'll do volumes for your mental sanity.
it is boon for people who want to see the truth of the people who hate us and any other modern community on the planet.

it is a bane for those like you who want to ignore issues.i dont want primitive low tech people to be tolerated in the slightest anywhere.

as an atheist,islamic minded people are the tall poppy left to be civilized and brought kicking and screaming along with us to the 21st century.the only good muslim is an ex muslim apostate. the china way should be the way of the world.full stop.period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles