India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
one whatsapp chat showing 114 "mujahids" (acc. to me "hijras") might have sneaked in through LoC. Doesn't sound true......coz Army's been pounding these very "Mujahid" camps since their CO and SF deaths. Out of 114 though, a few if managed to pass through, will be able to do carnage. Pak's trying to ease out some of the pressure they and their terrorist friends have been facing since the last few days.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
these runaway bastards need to be dealt with immediately. In the current situation, I think Army will do well not to trust these KMs too. Shoot-at-site against them under any encounter or hostage situation.

WARREN SS

Country flag
These are pressure tactics something is cooking between China and Pakistan.
I hope Our su-30 this time will be armed with Astra missile.
Really missing rafale aircraft..
Anything Involves china Will Multi stage impact So china is out

We have Enough To destroy Pakistan

It Depends On threat Scale And Escalation Level

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Off topic but this border unarmed skirmish along with photo n videography is really funny...
At the end of the day both army personnel return back safely....

A chauhan

"เค…เคนเคฟเค‚เคธเคพ เคชเคฐเคฎเฅ‹ เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเคƒ เคงเคฐเฅเคฎ เคนเคฟเค‚เคธเคพ เคคเคฅเฅˆเคต เคš: l"
Country flag

Waanar

Country flag

The queen doesn't mobilize to save a random pawn unless the pawn's near the end of the board, and Pakistan's far from being anything reliable for China.

You can count on China to provide aid to war efforts and to fund insurgencies in PoK/GB after it's taken but a direct provocation is highly out of character for the scheming dragon. It'd rather take that opportunity to try and push into Taiwan. Who cares about some two bit shithole when you can literally consume your competitor and the sole legitimate challenge to your authority over your country?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

It's a must that in our next air conflict we have our frontline jets armed with Astra. I believe Su-30MKI has been already integrated, but not sure if every squadron has the stockpile to replace R-77, We should also look at integrating it in Mig-29 as I believe it Astra seeker is made to be integrated with Su-30s Russian radar.

Can anyone confirm that Astra is operational with Su-30MKI? @hammer head @Ketamine In case anyone replies...

lcafanboy

Country flag

Madrasa chap education and weather forecast...โ˜บ

Maximum temperature: -4 degree c

Minimum temperature: -1 degrees c

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

There is a Hindi saying, Naqal Main Bhi Akal Lagati Hai.
Par uparwala Jab Akal Bant Raha Tha Tab Pakistani Sabh Bakri Ch**d Rahe the...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

@All Porks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles