India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandaberunda

Country flag

The new consignment of toys has been sent from Delhi to its destination. Just 20 minutes ago. It was received yesterday from a very close friend. We will continue to play on the frontfoot till crushing terrorism. || Baltistan Temperature -1℃ ||

Is Bar Muhtod nahi, Mulktod Jawab Milega. इस बार मुहतोड़ नहीं, मुल्कतोड़ जबाब मिलेगा। || Mirpur Temperature
30℃ ||

Baba suggesting some operation maybe underway
Don't know about operation but marking temperature of different PoK cities in tweets has surely riled up porkies 😂😂😂😂
Wish every Indian OSINT accounts start doing same.....

WARREN SS

Country flag
Nepal is the next slave of china... Nepalese can't even pay their teachers and china is paying them in return Nepal is teaching mandarin in schools. Whatever china do they won't say anything but morons trying to claim Indian Territory.
Moron Totally depend on us
And look at Nepali's on Social media they are most anti India even Pakistan's

Exports - partners: India 56.6%, US 11.5%, Turkey 4% (2016 est.)
Imports - partners: India 70.1%, China 10.3%, UAE 2.6%, Singapore 2.1%, Saudi Arabia 1.2%. (2016 est.)

Gandaberunda

Country flag

Imports - partners: India 70.1%, China 10.3%, UAE 2.6%, Singapore 2.1%, Saudi Arabia 1.2%. (2016 est.)
Nepalese morons were claiming some parts of Uttarakhand UP and Bihar along with Sikkim and Siliguri corridor on twitter 😂😂😂😂
They have gone total retard in hate. Don't know from where they got so much hate for India

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

I think we should send back all their people and say boss quit threatening us with China China..go and join their team and we are gonna join USAs team.

China will come and take away their industry and then they wont have any place to go.

So many Nepalese work in India for free coz of open borders and the Pakistanis take advantage of that.

BangaliBabu

Country flag

The new consignment of toys has been sent from Delhi to its destination. Just 20 minutes ago. It was received yesterday from a very close friend. We will continue to play on the frontfoot till crushing terrorism. || Baltistan Temperature -1℃ ||

Is Bar Muhtod nahi, Mulktod Jawab Milega. इस बार मुहतोड़ नहीं, मुल्कतोड़ जबाब मिलेगा। || Mirpur Temperature
30℃ ||

Baba suggesting some operation maybe underway
well, sometime back last year, he commented on a sizeable batch of modified Russian Tochkas that were being procured and familiarised with. Now, there are two "Tochka"-s of Russia-- the Missile one and the flamethrower one (actually it's Tosochka but Tochkas are commonly used terminology for these too). I shouldn't assume anything, but if its the flamethrower one with their Thermobaric warheads, Pigs will be sorry.....very very sorry tomorrow.

Bhadra

Country flag
Indira Gandhi was helping freedom fighters of Sindh & Balochistan. The idea was replay of 1971 but this time we would have assimilated POK.

But in 1977, Janata Govt ended all assistance to Freedom fighters & handed them over to death.

This plan needs to be re-surrected but no one has balls like Indira Gandhi.
Oh My My ! Did Indira have balls ??? :pound: :pound: :daru:

Do not say anything like that Yara. The Congis have become so sensitive nowadays that they need a pretext to lodge an FIR.

sorcerer

Country flag
now,.... is this true ??

<>From now, Indian forces will not reveal names of terrorist killed in operation A welcome step. No more Headmaster son or Maths teacher <>
its true but hey the rabid media will do the damage anyway.
The pay masters of the media is the Jihadi network so..them media will do their part to glorify global terrorists.

We have already seen that in the case of the naikoo pig..already

sorcerer

Country flag
Nepalese morons were claiming some parts of Uttarakhand UP and Bihar along with Sikkim and Siliguri corridor on twitter 😂😂😂😂
the hate for India would be from pakistanis who send them nepal, beef to eat during the aftermath of the earth quake in nepal :clap2::rofl:
and yes..India did commission 2 more schools in Nepal in January/Feb 2020 if my guess is right!

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
They have gone total retard in hate. Don't know from where they got so much hate for India
There was a brutal blockade imposed on Nepal in 2015 during the Madesi related crisis... After that that Nepal seriously thought about diversifying to include China as a partner. Modi govt realized this was a mistake.. and there is still a suspicion about India.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Is the 11th may threat still on? read some where that something big is gonna happen tomorrow which is 11th may!
11th of May it is. Let's see if these Al-Hindi muskeen can actually try a Battle of Badr like they've claimed. Airspace is weapons free. That's some news. Our men shd be extra careful and ready to roast some fat piggies.
If the attack date is out, that means attack is cancelled. Sorry to break that.

Nothing is gonna happen today. I will eat my words happily if I am proven wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles