India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag

Why Russia suddenly wants an ally in Pakistan
>Ally

It's more like some trick to prevent their #1 defense export market country getting closer to US.

They literally gain nothing from the grass-eating beggar sullas.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Shrimaan, kya aapne CBSE school me padhai ki hai?
Itni shudhh hindi, ati uttam.

Par yeh ucch shabd un tucch Bollywoodiyo ko kaun samjhaye?
Le me jisne Hindi ghar pe seekhi kyunki school Urdu pe chalta thha lolz.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
what do you seriously mean that.those policemen pakis are i bet you 1000 rs not much better than the ones they are facing,they might be just slightly less fundamental in following mohammed and the quran.

the critical mass has already reached in pakistan about 50 or so years ago.we just have to execute our plans and achieve our strategic objectives to make our country permenantly safer.the lives of these policemen are not even foot notes in the grand scheme of things.
i mean i genuinely am curious who all are redpilled about islam and pakistan and when did you become like that.

i was like this and figured out pak at the start of the last decade and your feelings look like something that would belong in the forum during that time,from then however it has progressed in a good direction.

are you implying that you have not changed your attitude towards the future of pakistan till now?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
i mean i genuinely am curious who all are redpilled about islam and pakistan and when did you become like that.

i was like this and figured out pak at the start of the last decade and your feelings look like something that would belong in the forum during that time,from then however it has progressed in a good direction.

are you implying that you have not changed your attitude towards the future of pakistan till now?
When them bastards took away heads of lancenaik hemraj, and manohan did nothing, I was angry

shade

Country flag

Future of Piggystan is Akhand Bharat.
And I do not mean it in a positive way.

M's become aggressive as their population increases, and everyone here will try to appease them and cut deals instead of shutting them down for whatever reason as the decades pass by.

Thing with M's of this subcontinent is how retarded they are in tribal matters, they dissasociate from their tribal history for purely religious reasons and suck up to and identify as Turks/Pathans/Arabs/Persians/Mongols and any other Ghazi 100% Pure Muslim tribes that I am missing out.

Atleast the Persians and Indogesians retained parts of their Culture, here I think we will see a full replacement of history, culture language, everything if the M's reach a position of rulership/majority.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
You are right, it's just that seeing no end to it...seeing death on either side...makes you think it's stupid, not that i give a fuck about what happens to pakis but that image of paki policemen reminded me of our men who were defending delhi on 26th...almost same, that time pakis were celebrating this time us.....nothing changes tbh.

I don't think i hate them, pakis, i hope their dead find peace. I have said before, I don't have much expectations from Indian Ms either or any expectations from pakis but at the end, they(those policemen) were working for their families...same as us.

On the larger scale, both Pakis and Indians are retards who are being played by likes of UK / USA and China.

On thing I hate the most is when Indians same as pakis reduce their martyrs to mere numbers, they forget that they are more than just numbers someone's son/father/husband an so on died but nobody gives a fuck other than just a meme that yeah that pakis were killed in more number, doesn't change anything. Religion doesn't come here, it's just human thing.
You are right, it's just that seeing no end to it...seeing death on either side...makes you think it's stupid, not that i give a fuck about what happens to pakis but that image of paki policemen reminded me of our men who were defending delhi on 26th...almost same, that time pakis were celebrating this time us.....nothing changes tbh.

I don't think i hate them, pakis, i hope their dead find peace. I have said before, I don't have much expectations from Indian Ms either or any expectations from pakis but at the end, they(those policemen) were working for their families...same as us.

On the larger scale, both Pakis and Indians are retards who are being played by likes of UK / USA and China.

On thing I hate the most is when Indians same as pakis reduce their martyrs to mere numbers, they forget that they are more than just numbers someone's son/father/husband an so on died but nobody gives a fuck other than just a meme that yeah that pakis were killed in more number, doesn't change anything. Religion doesn't come here, it's just human thing.
indian martyrs like all indian middle to low level personnel have potential for much greater heights and as human resourses they have much potential.

the paki cops are just a small step above the average paki which is just a waste of space and oxygen thief.you are selling indians very short.

IndianYonko

Country flag
When them bastards took away heads of lancenaik hemraj, and manohan did nothing, I was angry
Kispe? On porks or Manmohan?

Future of Piggystan is Akhand Bharat.
And I do not mean it in a positive way.

M's become aggressive as their population increases, and everyone here will try to appease them and cut deals instead of shutting them down for whatever reason as the decades pass by.

Thing with M's of this subcontinent is how retarded they are in tribal matters,
You think this sub continent have enough resources to sustain them and their madness ? Look whats happening to Porks and Rakibuls.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

i dont care about paki vs bharat as a human conflict.

it is much more than that,it is civilizational conflict and i want india to win everything and win in such a way that retaliation is impossible.

all indigenous indian things must be reclaimed and protected and aallowed to grow,such as land,our religions and culture and i have enough trust than so called liberals to live in such environment than the india they hope for or some unrealistic 'HUMANISTIC' society they want to create.

even if good intentioned.their humanistic society will be ripped apart and be replaced by a culture that does not care about their so called values.so better choose the least problematic culture that fulfills some of your needs like the collective dharmic society. this liberal power elite will die off by 2050 max as they would be abandoned by the people who have had enough of their stuid policies.so i insist you short their stock.

shade

Country flag
Kispe? On porks or Manmohan?

You think this sub continent have enough resources to sustain them and their madness ? Look whats happening to Porks and Rakibuls.
They will kill you, enslave your sons as eunuchs, and take your women as their sex slaves, grab your land and whatever shekels you may have.
It's a zero sum game, convert or see all that you have taken away from you.

It will not happen all at once, but slowly, in phases as the decades pass by, with current libshit media dominance, you will not even know.

You already see the "shoots" of the tree of Islam in the form of these mobs of momins doing riots or chasing after health workers during the OG Corona outbreak in 2020 and now them attacking CAPFs protecting poll booths in Bengal.

This has been their MO since 1400 years of their existence, it is justified by the main Aasmani Kitaab and other supporting Kitaabs.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
>Ally

It's more like some trick to prevent their #1 defense export market country getting closer to US.

They literally gain nothing from the grass-eating beggar sullas.
but our long term goal is moving to indigenous defence products on a platform level itself isnt it.

so in the long run they cannot expect us to buy a lot from them other than niche products.

they are acting like we dont have a choice in the medium to long term.are they staking their weapons business on this alledged blackmail.moreover why turn to pakistan as they wont be able to buy much and maintain it too unless they get direct funding from china.

Last edited:

IndianYonko

Country flag
They will kill you, enslave your sons as eunuchs, and take your women as their sex slaves, grab your land and whatever shekels you may have.
It's a zero sum game, convert or see all that you have taken away from you.

It will not happen all at once, but slowly, in phases as the decades pass by, with current libshit media dominance, you will not even know.

You already see the "shoots" of the tree of Islam in the form of these mobs of momins doing riots or chasing after health workers during the OG Corona outbreak in 2020 and now them attacking CAPFs protecting poll booths in Bengal.

This has been their MO since 1400 years of their existence, it is justified by the main Aasmani Kitaab and other supporting Kitaabs.
Bro you are scaring me.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Your really scared of people who got OWNED and converted by invaders??? Plus they are literal slaves of their Arab/Turkish/Chinese/White masters, who knows only to beg. For fuck sake you're literally talking about people who also beg for twitter followers!!
View attachment 85283
एक पाकिस्तानी अपना दुख दर्द का परिचय देते हुए

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles