India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Look at number of guest user at this time , 74 on this thread only ,more than members , don't know how many of them are for this purpose , some of them are definitely pakistani pigs .

So a general insult to all pakistani pigs , go fuck with those goat and dolphins orgy , delusional animals
if its pakistan and pakistani..its out birth right to Insult them. They deserve it !
Never worry about these delusional paki pigs.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
if its pakistan and pakistani..its out birth right to Insult them. They deserve it !
Never worry about these delusional paki pigs.
Quoting a great personality "pork-bashing is my birthright and I shall have it"
Fucking LOL πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Them pakis cant pop their little pork heads out..cuz its deep inside chinese ass.
How can their head be inside their ass
If the chinki kukuduku is already inside paki bh0sda
That is unless pakis have mastered elasticity by bending over backwards so many times

Tactical Doge

Country flag
missing the fun though, when some random paki blows the valve and come here with their diarrhea..
Gone are those days of paki hunting on DFI..tieing them down and drowning them in their own filth.
ISPR doesnt make em good like before it seems..
them boys are losing confidence.
I doubt they from ISPR, but they still carry on their agenda tbough

sorcerer

Country flag
India-Pak ceasefire: Need to stick to red lines

Aimed at US administration

Some analysts like Sushant Sareen say that Pakistan’s β€˜peace and dialogue offer’ to India was aimed more at the new US administration. Imran Khan and Bajwa were trying to project themselves as reasonable people who were ready to talk peace with India, and then use this to portray India as being obdurate. The Pakistani game plan is to exploit the negative coverage of India in the Western press and public opinion in the hope of bringing US pressure on India to make some concessions to Pakistan. In return, the Pakistanis will offer some assurances to the Biden administration on Afghanistan and the Taliban.

shade

Country flag
How many slurs and curse can they take before they pop their little pork heads out
Allah SWT has blessed them with Copium in their blood itself, the will go deeper into their delusions of β€œracial superiority” , supa powa abbujans, 1000 year β€œrule over hindus” and the recent β€œgeo-economics” meme they tell each other

sorcerer

Country flag

IndianYonko

Country flag
LOL
True AF πŸ”₯🀣🀣

On a side note:
To any Porks lurking on this forum, answer me this, how does it feel to be inbred, how does it feel to be geopolitically isolated, how does it feel to be fuked over multiple times by multiple countries at multiple instances
How does it feel to have a political leadership that have no shame bending over and offering his "mangina" to anyone giving him few million USD bheek

Pork lurkers you're welcome to answer
These are good and important questions.

Why don't you visit PeeDF and ask this question? Incase you visit or,

Any pork here, I have one question too...
--- how does it feel, waking up everyday in hopes that someone will give some freebies to useless scums, if not free then atleast for exchange of few Salmas(didn't want to say such words but this is reality, I hate insulting women)

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Allah SWT has blessed them with Copium in their blood itself, the will go deeper into their delusions of β€œracial superiority” , supa powa abbujans, 1000 year β€œrule over hindus” and the recent β€œgeo-economics” meme they tell each other
@Hariharan_kalarikkal @shade @Maharaj samudragupt @sorcerer kal agar kuch porkues ki suicide news aaye to koi shocking nahi hoga ?

shade

Country flag
India-Pak ceasefire: Need to stick to red lines

Aimed at US administration

Some analysts like Sushant Sareen say that Pakistan’s β€˜peace and dialogue offer’ to India was aimed more at the new US administration. Imran Khan and Bajwa were trying to project themselves as reasonable people who were ready to talk peace with India, and then use this to portray India as being obdurate. The Pakistani game plan is to exploit the negative coverage of India in the Western press and public opinion in the hope of bringing US pressure on India to make some concessions to Pakistan. In return, the Pakistanis will offer some assurances to the Biden administration on Afghanistan and the Taliban.

This is another cope based β€œstrategem” from Pindi, muh Image isn’t the only thing that will cause a foreign power to apply β€œpressure” on your enemy to give you concessions
They are missing another key ingredient that is the economy and a healthy consumer market

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Tactical Doge

Country flag
These are good and important questions.

Why don't you visit PeeDF and ask this question? Incase you visit or,

Any pork here, I have one question too...
--- how does it feel, waking up everyday in hopes that someone will give some freebies to useless scums, if not free then atleast for exchange of few Salmas(didn't want to say such words but this is reality, I hate insulting women)
(Un) fortunately
I have stopped posting there
Some other member can post these questions there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles