India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I don't see your point
By this generation I meant my generation i.e the people in and around my age group

Trust me brother, except maybe aspirants or people generally interested in military affairs, Field Marshal Manekshaw is an alien name for them
Iam not a defence aspirant , yes iam a defence enthusiast.
My point was not everyone is our age group is a woke moron , that analogue watch and dip pen reference was to show that some of us still know and cherish old things.
But i do get your point here , jfr jacob , sm nanda trevor keelor denzil keelor nirmaljeet Singh sekhon and all of those men of honour , people don't know about them much now .

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
And a 11 year old Indian is still in Pakistan for more than a month after he crossed border in Rajasthan. Bargain kar letey but noble prize chaiye
Kya yar , aisa to kuch nai hai .
Balki india ne hi unke ek 16 saal ke ladke ko 4 saal jail me rakha tha , 2012 se 2016 tak.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Iam not a defence aspirant , yes iam a defence enthusiast.
My point was not everyone is our age group is a woke moron , that analogue watch and dip pen reference was to show that some of us still know and cherish old things.
But i do get your point here , jfr jacob , sm nanda trevor keelor denzil keelor nirmaljeet Singh sekhon and all of those men of honour , people don't know about them much now .
Exactly my point
Mainstream media should take initiatives
We in Kerala have rallies every other day of some commie killed in action
But not the real heroes of the country

Come to my place And ask for Sakhaav/comrade Ayyappan and even 5 yr old may answer

Suhaldev

Country flag
Exactly my point
Mainstream media should take initiatives
We in Kerala have rallies every other day of some commie killed in action
But not the real heroes of the country

Come to my place And ask for Sakhaav/comrade Ayyappan and even 5 yr old may answer

Media in India is Delhi centric, aas pass ko he politics domination is a bug issue.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Imran khan only gets blame of damaging pakis Economy.
Pak army, nawaz sharif, bhuttos are more responsible for this damage due to their faulty policies. During Imran khan time US aid stopped so situation Worsened and nothing else
Not really, Buttos and Sharif built their economy actually. The problem with Pak is that it wasn't an functional economy for absolute. They took much longer than us in experimenting with and making constitution and had a stable constitution in 1973 before they could define a national policy. Initial two constitutions (one parliamentary, another Presidential system) were short lived and abolished by military.
In this all political instability, they might be backed by more US aid and more fertile land and resources. But even when their GDP per capita was way higher than India, higher living standards were only enjoyed by elites of Punjab. KPK, FATA, Balochistan and East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) were worse than poorest countries on earth (they still are).

While Indian population was largely in agriculture, a large of Pakistani population was a part of proto-industry (like textiles and artefacts) which earned more than agriculture. They never really cared to do anything beyond that. Nor they ever had their own significant capital class (nearly all of non-primitive industry was of foreign companies).

Soon as India started to industrialise itself, we resorted for heavy industries, IT industry, electronics and strategic & aerospace (military/space) industry. Pakistani proto-industry obviously couldn't earn that much. Without doing any long term planning, Pakistan only invested in strategic manufacturing sector wherever possible and imported the rest. It only strained the economy without any earlier base or back up.
Pakistan's Afghanistan like unsafe image and terrorism played the rest of role of fending companies. In next thirty years, they will probably be only lower-middle income country in Asia besides Yemen and Afghanistan.

Pakistan is more of a lazy administration and not ruined state exactly. They didn't ever built anything significant to be ruined.
Just wait till the movie comes out..

View attachment 83821
Name of the movie?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
100% guarantee this group is managed by jholachaaps and communojihadists. Foot soldiers are still the same from islamic terrorist groups
pakistani based terrorism, just changed the name to suit their agenda.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Not really, Buttos and Sharif built their economy actually. The problem with Pak is that it wasn't an functional economy for absolute. They took much longer than us in experimenting with and making constitution and had a stable constitution in 1973 before they could define a national policy. Initial two constitutions (one parliamentary, another Presidential system) were short lived and abolished by military.
In this all political instability, they might be backed by more US aid and more fertile land and resources. But even when their GDP per capita was way higher than India, higher living standards were only enjoyed by elites of Punjab. KPK, FATA, Balochistan and East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) were worse than poorest countries on earth (they still are).

While Indian population was largely in agriculture, a large of Pakistani population was a part of proto-industry (like textiles and artefacts) which earned more than agriculture. They never really cared to do anything beyond that. Nor they ever had their own significant capital class (nearly all of non-primitive industry was of foreign companies).

Soon as India started to industrialise itself, we resorted for heavy industries, IT industry, electronics and strategic & aerospace (military/space) industry. Pakistani proto-industry obviously couldn't earn that much. Without doing any long term planning, Pakistan only invested in strategic manufacturing sector wherever possible and imported the rest. It only strained the economy without any earlier base or back up.
Pakistan's Afghanistan like unsafe image and terrorism played the rest of role of fending companies. In next thirty years, they will probably be only lower-middle income country in Asia besides Yemen and Afghanistan.

Pakistan is more of a lazy administration and not ruined state exactly. They didn't ever built anything significant to be ruined.

Name of the movie?
Ah , exactly what happened to mughls when britain industrialised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles