India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Some times I believe that imrand khan is himself the col RAWjesh , he has done more damage to porkistan than any one else.
Imran khan only gets blame of damaging pakis Economy.
Pak army, nawaz sharif, bhuttos are more responsible for this damage due to their faulty policies. During Imran khan time US aid stopped so situation Worsened and nothing else

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Imran khan only gets blame of damaging pakis Economy.
Pak army, nawaz sharif, bhuttos are more responsible for this damage due to their faulty policies. During Imran khan time US aid stopped so situation Worsened and nothing else
Before Imran Came to power, Porki economy was growing at 5.7% today its 1.3% for this year and 2.2% for next year.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Before Imran Came to power, Porki economy was growing at 5.7% today its 1.3% for this year and 2.2% for next year.
Growth in porkis economy was due to aid and free money coming from US, Saudi, UAE, etc.
So pak economy was growing on paper.
During Imran khan aid stopped except for few loan of imf.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
It's his birthday today isn't it?
Sad reality, none of our gen-z Nibbas remember this real hero
Stop this generation , this is amrikan concept .
I wear a analogue Watch , write with a dip pen.
I must emphasis that I strongly object to this sort of dastardly classification.
You must remember that 50 years ago , in this month the bangaldeshi liberation armies had captured dacca and wrested control of 3 cantonments from west Pakistan forces , india intervened in December but the fire was there in April itself.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Porkis are crying for this missile system from 2003 but due to their strong economy and high standard of living they are not able to buy this cheap weapon.
once they use this peace deal & other upcoming arrests of big names they will try to get of grey list which will improve their economy atleast some what. So this peace time is nothing but a preparation time.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Stop this generation , this is amrikan concept .
I wear a analogue Watch , write with a dip pen.
I must emphasis that I strongly object to this sort of dastardly classification.
You must remember that 50 years ago , in this month the bangaldeshi liberation armies had captured dacca and wrested control of 3 cantonments from west Pakistan forces , india intervened in December but the fire was there in April itself.
I don't see your point
By this generation I meant my generation i.e the people in and around my age group

Trust me brother, except maybe aspirants or people generally interested in military affairs, Field Marshal Manekshaw is an alien name for them

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I don't see your point
By this generation I meant my generation i.e the people in and around my age group

Trust me brother, except maybe aspirants or people generally interested in military affairs, Field Marshal Manekshaw is an alien name for them
Just wait till the movie comes out..

5446997A-AEAA-4678-B489-27063694CCE9.jpeg

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Don’t underestimate the power of popular culture..
pay attention to the reference this b.tech student gives to PM.
Modi thug life 💯🤣😂
Never seen this before, LOL, I needed that

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Just wait till the movie comes out..

View attachment 83821
Awesome, use the medium which the entire country loves for the sake of country.

Even if you make very important news & stuff that are made like movies, alot of information will reach people. IDK why the government wouldnt invest in a media like this. If not gov atleast bjp, im pretty sure they have a lot of money. Make documentary series like netflix, vox, neo on how rahul gandhi has asked US to interfere multiple times till now or scams done by congress or delhi riots. Make these 3-7 mins videos free on youtube, you run the operations but show the face of a private org. Come on man, this is a gold mine, please start digging it.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
There are only two type of English speaking people in Pakistan , one who say "boys played well" , other who copy american assent . Baki sab jahil(matlab ye BHI hai)
Maybe its a class thing in Papistan. Poor people who go to madressa and rich people's children study in foreign universities. So maybe fake accent has become sign of wealth and a differentiation from madressa chhaps.

Or maybe inbreeding has damaged their tongues in way they can't speak normally.:pound:

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Awesome, use the medium which the entire country loves for the sake of country.

Even if you make very important news & stuff that are made like movies, alot of information will reach people. IDK why the government wouldnt invest in a media like this. If not gov atleast bjp, im pretty sure they have a lot of money. Make documentary series like netflix, vox, neo on how rahul gandhi has asked US to interfere multiple times till now or scams done by congress or delhi riots. Make these 3-7 mins videos free on youtube, you run the operations but show the face of a private org. Come on man, this is a gold mine, please start digging it.
But IMHO the really subtle messages have to through to the public, that is the only way one can counter Leftshit influence on Cinema/mass media

For example, the trailer of Uri movie had a scene in which he refers to The 72 Virgins, that particular scene was forced to be edited out of the final cut and the dialogue replaced with a shitty replacement
These are the subtle hints that has to permeate into society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles