India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
If I ever contest for PM, only thing on my manifesto will be Akhand Bharat - Burma and Afghanistan although I would extend the border into Burma for a little mountainous land for protection aganist Chinkis.

Also a little genocide of Porki and Bangladeshis would be required too.
I wont vote for you till you include Tibet too!

BlackViking

Country flag
If I ever contest for PM, only thing on my manifesto will be Akhand Bharat - Burma and Afghanistan although I would extend the border into Burma for a little mountainous land for protection aganist Chinkis.

Also a little genocide of Porki and Bangladeshis would be required too.
You facist human right abuser

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I’ve noticed that Kashmiri muslims always have friends on social media in Pakistan, they talk with each other and all that, thats why a big portion of Kashmiris advocate for Pakistan, hence I feel Indian muslims can help solving Kashmir problem as people here have a mentality that they are alone in India and the only ones Muslim here, if and only if Indian muslims start making friends in Kashmir and remind them they are not alone and there are more muslims in India than in Porkistan, then soft power can be developed, but first condition always will be, if and only if Indian muslims start doing it.

shade

Country flag
I’ve noticed that Kashmiri muslims always have friends on social media in Pakistan, they talk with each other and all that, thats why a big portion of Kashmiris advocate for Pakistan, hence I feel Indian muslims can help solving Kashmir problem as people here have a mentality that they are alone in India and the only ones Muslim here, if and only if Indian muslims start making friends in Kashmir and remind them they are not alone and there are more muslims in India than in Porkistan, then soft power can be developed, but first condition always will be, if and only if Indian muslims start doing it.
Majority of Momins have the same mindset, except the Pheran wearing one shows this mindset openly, while the other standard Desi momins are two faced, one face with fellow momins, another is a mask shown to the unbeliever.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Majority of Momins have the same mindset, except the Pheran wearing one shows this mindset openly, while the other standard Desi momins are two faced, one face with fellow momins, another is a mask shown to the unbeliever.
I know that, thats why I kept a pre-condition, because it has worked in Kashmir, in recent district development council elections, BJP sent their Muslim leaders like Shahnawaz Hussain and Eijaz Hussain for election campaign hence, they were able to win atleast 3 seats in Kashmir zone while they always had an upper hand in Jammu. In Kashmir people are joining BJP rapidly instead of leaving as far as I am seeing here, after waseem bari and many other BJP members were killed by Pakistani terrorists.

Country flag
I found this on r/indianmuslims.
Muslims wherever they are, except a few are like this.
They still demand a separate state even though there's a live example of what happens.

Screenshot 2021-02-09 222439.png

Country flag
Chaliye shuru karte hai...

Dr. Peter Hammond from Harvard university conducted a deep research on Islam. The positive, the negative, the neutral, everything. He's the author of the book, Slavery, Terrorism and Islam which was published on Amazon on Jan 1, 2009.

The following has been picked up from his book.

Note:The numbers below are old i.e. these were taken when the research was conducted.

Islamization of a country cannot be stopped once the muslim population in that country reaches 16%

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

• United States -- Muslim 1.0%
  • Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
  • Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
  • China -- Muslim 1%-2%
  • Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
  • Norway -- Muslim 1.8%
At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

• Denmark -- Muslim 2%
  • Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
  • United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
  • Spain -- Muslim 4%
  • Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%
From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chai ns to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

• France -- Muslim 8%
  • Philippines -- Muslim 5%
  • Sweden -- Muslim 5%
  • Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
  • The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
  • Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

*At this stage, the more radical muslims will try to radcalize the less radical and peacefull muslims. Of course not all of them will fall for it. But even 1% would be significant.

• Guyana -- Muslim 10%
  • India -- Muslim 13.4% (14.23% as of 2011 census)
  • Israel -- Muslim 16%
  • Kenya -- Muslim 10%
  • Russia -- Muslim 10-15%
After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning: Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

• Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
  • Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
  • Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%
From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

• Albania -- Muslim 70%
  • Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
  • Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
  • Sudan -- Muslim 70%
After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

*Junaid Hafeez was persecuted for insulting Mohammad according to the 'law' in pakistan. Yes they have a law for that.

• Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
  • Egypt -- Muslim 90%
  • Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
  • Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
  • Iran -- Muslim 98%
  • Iraq -- Muslim 97%
  • Jordan -- Muslim 92%
  • Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
  • Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
  • Palestine -- Muslim 99%
  • Syria -- Muslim 90%
  • Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
  • Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
  • United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

• Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
  • Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
  • Somalia -- Muslim 100%
  • Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%
Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons. Like shias and sunnis will fight together.

Now my take on this...

You might say, this is just a theory, where's the proof?

Following is the proof when it comes to India. This is a screenshot from wiki.

https://preview.redd.it/wpxpwm6jwwc...bp&s=a34467059b5aea020e7b9cd2a3cc5cd2620a1ffd

As you can see almost all the religions are going down. Christianity has managed to remain the same (inspite of the missionaries). ONLY Islam is growing rapidly.

Still don't believe me? Have a look at this.

https://preview.redd.it/08sojrojwwc...bp&s=93afb08747f081efccbcfbe14ea979bdcd432cfb

"Shariah Compliant Halal Certified" Sounds familiar? That's right. There's a little pakistan right there. This is in Kerala where recently there has been an increase in the love jihad cases.

First, let's take a look at why 'Islamization' happens and happened in the past.

As you know, about thousand years ago, the mughals came to India and invaded India. That's why there are muslims in India.

They did that in other nations too. There they succeeded. But it did not work out in India. Why? I'll talk about that in a minute.

Most of the muslism follow Quran as they believe it's a word of god and I respect that.

Fun fact: 99% of hindus have never read Gita.

But according to Quran all the non-believers are Kafirs. They should be persecuted or converted.

More about it here ->
Gazwehind is on it's way.

This land that we now call as India NEVER had a religion. That's right. There was never a religions belief system in this land. No holy book. No messenger. No god.

WHAT? No God? Yes. No God.

All of the beings that we now know as gautam buddha, krishna, rama, kabir, guru gobind singh, etc. were all enlightened beings and yogis. Every single one of them strived to do only one thing i.e. raise human consciousnes with their methods. These methods are what we right now call as Yoga and meditation.

This was a time when you could follow literally anybody and everybody. You could try the methods of buddha and if they don't work, you could try krishna. It was all fantastic.

India was never the land of believers or atheists. It was a land of seekers.

Believers and Atheists are not very different. Both believe something they do not know.

India has been the land of seekers.

India is the the only land where Realization/Liberation was the goal. Not God. Not heaven.

The only land which said 'Aham Brahmasmi' which means 'I am the creator and thus the creation too'. That you are not different from the existence.

So how did the 'god' happen in India?

When the invaders came and started converting Indians, Indians had no other choice but to establish religions. Guru Gobind Singh (an enlightened being) established a religion to fight against the mughals. Those who followed gautam buddha established buddhism. Similarly with hindus, jains, sikhs. Thus you'll see an extreme similarity amoung all the Indian religions.

Establishing a religion was the only way to save India's culture and people.

In case you did not observe, Indians never went to conquer the world with conquest. Indians only fought battle to protect themselves.

When the rest of the world was busy with war, we were busy discovering Ayurveda, Yoga and methods to enhance the human mechanism and human consciousness in every possible way.

So as you can see, since there was no religion in India, no book with commandments (Bhagwat Gita is conversation between Krishna and Arjuna and Vedas, Upanishads are scientific books for wellbeing on human mechanism), no intention to conquer.

In order to save India from Islamization and keep India secular, India needs to strengthen it's culture and religions.

This has been the way, we have protected India till now. This is the only way.

The protests happening in India are just the beginning. According to Vivek Agnihotri (Author and creator of the term Urban Naxals), the enemies of this nation are going to create a blood bath in India in the year 2020. It's every more crazy when you realize vivek said that like a decade ago!

So what's the solution.

Right now this is what you could do.

The main problem with people is that they don't know the richness and the history of this land. Thus, they hate India so much.

We don't have to fight them. We need content creators who could show this richness of this land openly.

For e.g. There's a guy on YouTube named Praveen Mohan.

This guy shows incredible proofs of how the ancient India was wayyyy ahead of the rest of the world. It's just incredible. He has even proved that Taj Mahal was a temple and Kutub Minar was built by.......drum roll.........Rama, the hero of Ramayana!

We need to revive our culture. Try your best to show others the richness of this land. At least you can support those who do it.

Read thoroughly.
Their goal never changes.

Country flag
Chaliye shuru karte hai...

Dr. Peter Hammond from Harvard university conducted a deep research on Islam. The positive, the negative, the neutral, everything. He's the author of the book, Slavery, Terrorism and Islam which was published on Amazon on Jan 1, 2009.

The following has been picked up from his book.

Note:The numbers below are old i.e. these were taken when the research was conducted.

Islamization of a country cannot be stopped once the muslim population in that country reaches 16%

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

• United States -- Muslim 1.0%
  • Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
  • Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
  • China -- Muslim 1%-2%
  • Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
  • Norway -- Muslim 1.8%
At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

• Denmark -- Muslim 2%
  • Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
  • United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
  • Spain -- Muslim 4%
  • Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%
From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chai ns to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

• France -- Muslim 8%
  • Philippines -- Muslim 5%
  • Sweden -- Muslim 5%
  • Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
  • The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
  • Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

*At this stage, the more radical muslims will try to radcalize the less radical and peacefull muslims. Of course not all of them will fall for it. But even 1% would be significant.

• Guyana -- Muslim 10%
  • India -- Muslim 13.4% (14.23% as of 2011 census)
  • Israel -- Muslim 16%
  • Kenya -- Muslim 10%
  • Russia -- Muslim 10-15%
After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning: Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

• Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
  • Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
  • Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%
From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

• Albania -- Muslim 70%
  • Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
  • Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
  • Sudan -- Muslim 70%
After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

*Junaid Hafeez was persecuted for insulting Mohammad according to the 'law' in pakistan. Yes they have a law for that.

• Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
  • Egypt -- Muslim 90%
  • Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
  • Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
  • Iran -- Muslim 98%
  • Iraq -- Muslim 97%
  • Jordan -- Muslim 92%
  • Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
  • Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
  • Palestine -- Muslim 99%
  • Syria -- Muslim 90%
  • Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
  • Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
  • United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

• Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
  • Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
  • Somalia -- Muslim 100%
  • Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%
Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons. Like shias and sunnis will fight together.

Now my take on this...

You might say, this is just a theory, where's the proof?

Following is the proof when it comes to India. This is a screenshot from wiki.

https://preview.redd.it/wpxpwm6jwwc...bp&s=a34467059b5aea020e7b9cd2a3cc5cd2620a1ffd

As you can see almost all the religions are going down. Christianity has managed to remain the same (inspite of the missionaries). ONLY Islam is growing rapidly.

Still don't believe me? Have a look at this.

https://preview.redd.it/08sojrojwwc...bp&s=93afb08747f081efccbcfbe14ea979bdcd432cfb

"Shariah Compliant Halal Certified" Sounds familiar? That's right. There's a little pakistan right there. This is in Kerala where recently there has been an increase in the love jihad cases.

First, let's take a look at why 'Islamization' happens and happened in the past.

As you know, about thousand years ago, the mughals came to India and invaded India. That's why there are muslims in India.

They did that in other nations too. There they succeeded. But it did not work out in India. Why? I'll talk about that in a minute.

Most of the muslism follow Quran as they believe it's a word of god and I respect that.

Fun fact: 99% of hindus have never read Gita.

But according to Quran all the non-believers are Kafirs. They should be persecuted or converted.

More about it here ->
Gazwehind is on it's way.

This land that we now call as India NEVER had a religion. That's right. There was never a religions belief system in this land. No holy book. No messenger. No god.

WHAT? No God? Yes. No God.

All of the beings that we now know as gautam buddha, krishna, rama, kabir, guru gobind singh, etc. were all enlightened beings and yogis. Every single one of them strived to do only one thing i.e. raise human consciousnes with their methods. These methods are what we right now call as Yoga and meditation.

This was a time when you could follow literally anybody and everybody. You could try the methods of buddha and if they don't work, you could try krishna. It was all fantastic.

India was never the land of believers or atheists. It was a land of seekers.

Believers and Atheists are not very different. Both believe something they do not know.

India has been the land of seekers.

India is the the only land where Realization/Liberation was the goal. Not God. Not heaven.

The only land which said 'Aham Brahmasmi' which means 'I am the creator and thus the creation too'. That you are not different from the existence.

So how did the 'god' happen in India?

When the invaders came and started converting Indians, Indians had no other choice but to establish religions. Guru Gobind Singh (an enlightened being) established a religion to fight against the mughals. Those who followed gautam buddha established buddhism. Similarly with hindus, jains, sikhs. Thus you'll see an extreme similarity amoung all the Indian religions.

Establishing a religion was the only way to save India's culture and people.

In case you did not observe, Indians never went to conquer the world with conquest. Indians only fought battle to protect themselves.

When the rest of the world was busy with war, we were busy discovering Ayurveda, Yoga and methods to enhance the human mechanism and human consciousness in every possible way.

So as you can see, since there was no religion in India, no book with commandments (Bhagwat Gita is conversation between Krishna and Arjuna and Vedas, Upanishads are scientific books for wellbeing on human mechanism), no intention to conquer.

In order to save India from Islamization and keep India secular, India needs to strengthen it's culture and religions.

This has been the way, we have protected India till now. This is the only way.

The protests happening in India are just the beginning. According to Vivek Agnihotri (Author and creator of the term Urban Naxals), the enemies of this nation are going to create a blood bath in India in the year 2020. It's every more crazy when you realize vivek said that like a decade ago!

So what's the solution.

Right now this is what you could do.

The main problem with people is that they don't know the richness and the history of this land. Thus, they hate India so much.

We don't have to fight them. We need content creators who could show this richness of this land openly.

For e.g. There's a guy on YouTube named Praveen Mohan.

This guy shows incredible proofs of how the ancient India was wayyyy ahead of the rest of the world. It's just incredible. He has even proved that Taj Mahal was a temple and Kutub Minar was built by.......drum roll.........Rama, the hero of Ramayana!

We need to revive our culture. Try your best to show others the richness of this land. At least you can support those who do it.
Posted by u/johnkarter767612 on r/Chodi

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This number is beyong science.
Azm will the world first true inter galactic fighter.
porkis ko edit ka option kya mil jata hai kuch bhi edit karke likh dete hai😂😂

View attachment 77625
I posted this a few days back... its the continuation from where your screenshot ends.
9540F305-0BDE-4F2E-B50D-7E847DEE8DF3.jpeg

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
More about it here ->
That 5:32 is a fucktarted larp. It is not a commandment from fraudlullah but recounting of a rule given to yahud from talmud. Also verse is addressing bani israeel and not all humanity. Slewing a person for murder and mischief.Mischief means rejecting muhammad and quran see 7:103 . Btw later in the chapter, yahud and nasara are explicitly cursed as ‘wicked’ people with ‘diseased hearts’ and as hateful ‘blasphemers’ respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles