India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brood Father

Country flag
This is not good at all. Why the Israeli government is so desperate to start relations with them. I'm baffled. India should convince Israel not to trust Pak. I'm sure Pak will get some weapons from them.
Israel is not bound by indian interest , they have their own agenda ..They supported Azerbejan in cahoots with Turkey
This is geopolitics , there are no friends only allies with mutual interest..
As a matter of fact india also supports Palestine ,

so yeah let Pakistan go closer to Israel , we need to just make sure that it comes out in open , mullahs of Pakistan will blast themselves in front of Islamabad,
All in all good news for us

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Pressure to normalize relations with Turkey: These Pakis will never stop acting like they are the centre of the world.. and the whole world wants to make love with their aatmi kuwwat.. :clap2:

Pakistan after realizing Turkey gonna get sanctioned left and right: Hey Saudis, Amrika Unkil, Israel.. I wanna recognize Israel, can you guys give me some money if I do..? Mere se fraandship karlo Pleeezz..

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Israel is not bound by indian interest , they have their own agenda ..They supported Azerbejan in cahoots with Turkey
This is geopolitics , there are no friends only allies with mutual interest..
As a matter of fact india also supports Palestine ,

so yeah let Pakistan go closer to Israel , we need to just make sure that it comes out in open , mullahs of Pakistan will blast themselves in front of Islamabad,
All in all good news for us
Yes we need to turn porkishitan into a warzone Between the Hardcore Porkis who hate Israel and Porki Army who are most likely behind selected government trying to do back channel Negotiations with Israel to please and stay on the good side of the American and Gulf masters. Hardcore inbreed Porkis will riot on the streets and porki army will try to scapegoat Imrandi kHan and he might die in accident, assassination or bomb blast. It about get lit 🔥 in porkishitan.

Last edited:

IndianYonko

Country flag
This is not good at all. Why the Israeli government is so desperate to start relations with them. I'm baffled. India should convince Israel not to trust Pak. I'm sure Pak will get some weapons from them.
How, the India never supportted them ipenly, even after being heavily dependent of their tech.

This won't turn out good for India. You know Pakistan don't have hard power, soft power, economic power, lobbying power. Rather they have very unique assmani power of bending over and submitting unconditionally, this will be very useful for isreal, like getting free mercenaries, free terrorists and all, and Pakistan will earn high-tech stuff and pat on the back from abus(usa and arabs).

Upcoming years are going to be tough for India, i.e. Confrontation with both US(not sure about extent), China(both internally and and externally ) and ruskies have also openly changed their rythm, lets us see what happens

MEA is screwed big time (not that it is under their control to fuck up), but this is what you get when you try and I'm okay with all this

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Are we that insecure and incompetent that we can be jittery about some two nations warming up their bilateral relationships?

Seriously guys, we can look after ourselves with or without anyone.

Pakistan is free to invest in it's security and whatever technological edge it wants. We will any given day have 1000 more ways to screw them, depending on political will.

Diplomatically no nation can put pressure on us. Our market size is the biggest chip we have to fix any impulsive clown.

Information sharing and spy games; no one is a saint here. The deterrence algorithm is always calibrating real time. The infiltration is two way street. Same is the case with information sharing.

If they start living happily ever after just spoiI it by creating a new problem that they come back crying.

Show some maturity of a big young nation of audacious and confident doers.

Last edited:

HawkisRight

Country flag
Chill down bro No significant changes gonna happen 4 porks other than some dollars nd re entry in gulf bloc.. India has already established interests in Gulf nd Isreal so Now porks have to choose a bloc in which Indian interests are already established...Looks like pork adventures wid Torks haven't got dem anything substantial in return so porks want normal relations wid Gulf back(gulf also benefits frm pork isreal deal As it eases emotions of conservatives in gulf)..Yo chill Superpower Murica at its peak in 90s couldn't help Porkistan "liberating" Kashmir so Nobody can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles