India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4tsula67

Country flag
The biggest threat to islam is muslim themselves. Apney bacho ko kaat khayenge jannat hasil karne ke liye.
There is an old Arab Bedouin saying:
"I, against my brothers. I and my brothers against my cousins. I my brothers and my cousins against the world. That is jungle law."
If you aren't a truuu muzlim then some truu muzlim will kill you if that muzlim is less truu then another more truuu muzlim will kill him and so on.
Muslims can be only be ruled with a danda just like Ataturk pasa and USSR ruled them. Islam only bows down to pure strength and power this is jungle law.

shade

Country flag
"I, against my brothers. I and my brothers against my cousins. I my brothers and my cousins against the world. That is jungle law."
If you aren't a truuu muzlim then some truu muzlim will kill you if that muzlim is less truu then another more truuu muzlim will kill him and so on.
Muslims can be only be ruled with a danda just like Ataturk pasa and USSR ruled them. Islam only bows down to pure strength and power this is jungle law.
Satyavachan, even Muslim majority countries have to be kept under shadow of the danda always.
Because there is always some TROO MUSLIM group wanting to overthrow the current government there.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Fuck, Pakistan has got its first Embraer Lineage 1000 aircraft and 9 more are on order, they will be the Anti-submarine aircrafts like P8 after conversion. I feel Indian Navy should go for more and more P8s or buy other aircrafts and convert them into anti submarine aircraft and induct in huge numbers.

shade

Country flag
Gentlemen , please blame our former Prime minister shrimati Indira gandy.
For each and every , difficulty we face to procure arms due to roskal moskal interference.
Aside from Roskal Moskal lobby, she is afaik also behind the behavior of OFBs we see today, among other things.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Chuck Yeager was the first guy to break the sound barrier , travel faster than mach 1

Dude is a legend , and died 4 days ago.

He also had a PC game , first game i played in my life

Just found out he flew with PAF in 1971 war. Not combat missions . o_O

Guy is still delusional also. :rofl:

good to see pakis had best help in the world and still lost

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Congress leader caught transporting terrorists in South Kashmir, charged under UAPA
11 December 2020

A Congress leader has been arrested by the Jammu and Kashmir Police on Thursday for ferrying terrorists in Shopian district of South Kashmir. According to reports, Congress leader Gowhar Ahmed Wani of Imamsahab Shopian was caught transporting terrorists on December 7. The Congress member has now been arrested and booked under stringent sections of UAPA.

Speaking to the media after the arrest, a senior police officer said that a case under UAPA has been registered at police station Imamsahab, Shopian and they have also obtained 7 days remand from a local court.

He's a Congi!! So what's new?
most countries punish traitors

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Or even saddam .
I have read that , it was fairly tolerant .
And syria under hafez al Assad and misr under Nasser to sadat and beyond.
Only trouble makers have been Arabs of Arabian peninsula .
Pakstaan imported many such radical islamists in 80s to make a new turbocharged musalman pakistan .
These fellows were jailed and tortured in their home countries but received a heros welcome in pakstaan.

shade

Country flag
Or even saddam .
I have read that , it was fairly tolerant .
And syria under hafez al Assad and misr under Nasser to sadat and beyond.
Only trouble makers have been Arabs of Arabian peninsula .
Pakstaan imported many such radical islamists in 80s to make a new turbocharged musalman pakistan .
These fellows were jailed and tortured in their home countries but received a heros welcome in pakstaan.
Ba'Ath party walas like Nasser, al Assad baap-beta, Saddam, Gaddafi when he started out all are secular Arab nationalists, secular here only means that they want a leash around the necks of Ulama and the general "religious" folk, the Ba'athist State govt must decide how they want the nation to progress, not some madarsachap idiot.

Now all these Ba'ath party nibbas being Arab Nationalists looked upon with disdain upon the Sheikh/Amir/Sultans of the Arab peninsula proper, and wanted to *eventually* Liberate those lands from rule of these joker Royalty.

I say eventually because the Yahood/Israel became a hot topic issue for both Ba'ath guys and the Arab Royalties.
But in reality eventually the Ba'ath party people were wiped by Arab royalty, Yahood, American conspiracy as you can see now.

Ataturkists and Ba'ath party walas both look with utter contempt at the Mullahdom and the general overly religious people, they see these people and clerics as having a weakening effect on their nations as a whole if left unchecked.
You know why, you can see Pakistan for example, or Bangladesh, or African muslim countries, or the LiBeRaTed areas like Iraq, Afghanistan to know why.

maximus777

Country flag
Literally an everyday occurrence now

The word "befitting response" annoys me to no end as it just appears to be an eyewash. If a Paki post is "breaching" LOC consistently for N number of years, knocking of couple of low level infantry pawns doesn't sound like "befitting". The response should be so harsh that either the post ceases to exist or push the LOC to the west and get physical control of it. If we don't raise the cost to a magnitude where they cant afford to play this game and play by their rules in terms of equivalence in response, then this will never end. Maybe the higher powers have their reasons, but I for one cant understand this approach at all.

Indrajit

Country flag
That’s a common refrain. It’s what was said by Yudhisthira in the Mahabharata. Nothing weird about it. It’s no different from what countries expect from their citizens regardless of differences between themselves.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
That’s a common refrain. It’s what was said by Yudhisthira in the Mahabharata. Nothing weird about it. It’s no different from what countries expect from their citizens regardless of differences between themselves.
The thing is islam justifies this behaviour in muslims.

Understand that in its perfect form islam owns the Muslim not the other way round and the Muslim must everyday do everything in its power to live according to its rules and tenets and openly going against or insufficiently adhering to the tenets and rules is itself blasphemy.same goes for Muhammed.

Also understand that the torch of islam is completely democratized from the start itself in the sense that any body can claim to be sufficiently islamic as long as he can convince the guys around him.this leads to a dick measuring contest around every muslim and since all muslims know atleast some of rules of islam if faith they will come to the conclusion that the most backward person (closer to the qualities of Muhammed - read 7th century warlord) is the true muslim.now since the faiths standard bearers are decided based on degree of faith ,there is no shield from accusation of blasphemy even if you are a dictator or a royal as they can accuse them of being not following true islam.

In Hinduism it is not possible to convince other Hindus to follow you into a dick measuring contest and this prevents build up like in islam and the Hindu can always reject the Hinduism of another hindu and say he follows his own version as there is no clear set of instructions.this prevents inter dharmic warfare very much as without this we would have a lot more reasons for infighting but leads to drawback of being harder to coalesce and unify.the guys deciding on unifying hence have to go the hard route of preparing a message and appointing a charismatic leader to unify and the unity achieved depends upon their performance and the degree to which their message appeals to most Hindus.

Islam is also more of a living meme and also kind of like apple iPhone in that even if you jailbreak it and make modifications based on your cultural ethnic influences ,the source code will defend itself from modifications by pestering this natural evolution process through their NPC converted muslim drones and foreign agitation from states or entities captured by this meme as they have the codeline which implies that 'Quran should be followed perfectly and Muhammed should be followed to the extreme as he is perfection and so any modification is illegal,even blasphemous and so on and on' .

Last edited:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
The thing is islam justifies this behaviour in muslims.

Understand that in its perfect form islam owns the Muslim not the other way round and the Muslim must everyday do everything in its power to live according to its rules and tenets and openly going against or insufficiently adhering to the tenets and rules is itself blasphemy.same goes for Muhammed.

Also understand that the torch of islam is completely democratized from the start itself in the sense that any body can claim to be sufficiently islamic as long as he can convince the guys around him.this leads to a dick measuring contest around every muslim and since all muslims know atleast some of rules of islam if faith they will come to the conclusion that the most backward person (closer to the qualities of Muhammed - read 7th century warlord) is the true muslim.now since the faiths standard bearers are decided based on degree of faith ,there is no shield from accusation of blasphemy even if you are a dictator or a royal as they can accuse them of being not following true islam.

In Hinduism it is not possible to convince other Hindus to follow you into a dick measuring contest and this prevents build up like in islam and the Hindu can always reject the Hinduism of another hindu and say he follows his own version as there is no clear set of instructions.this prevents inter dharmic warfare very much as without this we would have a lot more reasons for infighting but leads to drawback of being harder to coalesce and unify.the guys deciding on unifying hence have to go the hard route of preparing a message and appointing a charismatic leader to unify and the unity achieved depends upon their performance and the degree to which their message appeals to most Hindus.

Islam is also more of a living meme and also kind of like apple iPhone in that even if you jailbreak it and make modifications based on your cultural ethnic influences ,the source code will defend itself from modifications by pestering this natural evolution process through their NPC converted muslim drones and foreign agitation from states or entities captured by this meme as they have the codeline which implies that 'Quran should be followed perfectly and Muhammed should be followed to the extreme as he is perfection and so any modification is illegal,even blasphemous and so on and on' .
it has this apple like tendency to demand to revert to how Arabs lived in the 7th century as in using authentic apple charger and apps or else no support from our side and even lawsuits.this is what is happening in Indonesia,india and Bangladesh.

Ofcourse,the running of this particular codes causes some funny situations for eg a Bengali can never be 100percent like the Arab of today not to mention 7th century and they will give of the air of being try hards but the source code will do what the source code will do - run the code lines anyway wherever it leads to.

The world is stuck with this rogue living memplex until someone or something intervenes,I think we are having some intervention of the covert and overt forms recently,so sit tight.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Srimaan probably you have read mahabharata from tv seriels i geuss. Pura padhiye mahabharata context bhi samjhe. You see Yudhishtira or Mahabharata don't talk about killing kaffir. Srimaan also Yudhishtira for your kind information many time forgive his brothers. Arjuna even didn't wanted to pick up weapon against his brother. You are shaming ur own culture by comparing it to a bunch of savages i geuss self loathing is trait of some people. I would advise you to read mahabharata again.

sorcerer

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles