India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Lavrov in his statement on India, Quad and allegations of India being used against China has made Russian position very clear, it is not on India’s side. No word on China’s aggression, but blaming India for tagging along with the Quad. It was talking on behalf of China.

India is wise to make decisions in its own interest & not get used by others. India’s Quad moves have been slow & calibrated. Russia’s stand is NOT of a privileged partner. While talking about China, Putin himself said adjectives like privileged partners don’t matter, deeds do.

via Yusuf Unjhawala

So Russians are just talking Chinese talking points.
were indian policy makers so foolish for years to now realize that russia had taken chinese side????

cannonfodder

Country flag
were indian policy makers so foolish for years to now realize that russia had taken chinese side????
I think Indian policy makers are reactionary: They used Rus when relations were good, now slowly they kind of prefer working with west for military hardware. There is no long term vision or threat perception from ccp, the amount of russ hw India owns doesnt leave India with too much choice and the dependency probably runs both ways. So India will continue to work with Rus irrespective, need to grow thick skin and do right thing.

CCP clearly have more sway over Rus now. Hope South block smells the coffee and avoids reliance on rus equipment.

Brood Father

Country flag
I think Indian policy makers are reactionary: They used Rus when relations were good, now slowly they kind of prefer working with west for military hardware. There is no long term vision or threat perception from ccp, the amount of russ hw India owns doesnt leave India with too much choice and the dependency probably runs both ways. So India will continue to work with Rus irrespective, need to grow thick skin and do right thing.

CCP clearly have more sway over Rus now. Hope South block smells the coffee and avoids reliance on rus equipment.
Yep ..in this multipolar world west is definitely looking upto india
France is one of the biggest india supporter , UK is also now mending it's ways
So we should also shed our cold war mentality
Russia is no soviet. Today Putin will gladly sleep with Xi for some money ..Russia is past , west is present and India will be the future ..

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

India ran to russia for emergency purchase during Galwan. I can just see Chinese and Russians laughing their
asses of when that happened. I don't think Russia is dependant on India in any way it is only a one way street.

cannonfodder

Country flag
India ran to russia for emergency purchase during Galwan. I can just see Chinese and Russians laughing their
asses of when that happened. I don't think Russia is dependant on India in any way it is only a one way street.
The Rus dependency with India is monetary. Porkis cannot pay and CCP will reverse engineer and best them in engineering in coming years replacing and exporting their equipment(note: this is what I see in various tech not necessarily related to military. CCP is really effective in coping and selling at cheaper value putting others out of business ). There best chance is with India having more respect towards their IP.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
The Rus dependency with India is monetary. Porkis cannot pay and CCP will reverse engineer and best them in engineering in coming years replacing and exporting their equipment(note: this is what I see in various tech not necessarily related to military. CCP is really effective in coping and selling at cheaper value putting others out of business ). There best chance is with India having more respect towards their IP.
That is bad for India having a seller that offers same thing to it's enemies and preventing indigenous
production.

Mikesingh

Country flag
Moeed Yusuf (Porki NSA) planning to bring more dossier in the near future. Mostly after Biden takes charge of the govt. 😂
Paki media crying that no one in the world seems interested in even looking at that so-called dossier presented recently by the Paki establishment which everyone knows is nothing but a rag of misinformation, lies, and zero evidence. Another dossier will meet the same fate - thrown into the garbage can without even bothering to see what's inside because it's a waste of time!

Mikesingh

Country flag
Congress leader caught transporting terrorists in South Kashmir, charged under UAPA
11 December 2020

A Congress leader has been arrested by the Jammu and Kashmir Police on Thursday for ferrying terrorists in Shopian district of South Kashmir. According to reports, Congress leader Gowhar Ahmed Wani of Imamsahab Shopian was caught transporting terrorists on December 7. The Congress member has now been arrested and booked under stringent sections of UAPA.

Speaking to the media after the arrest, a senior police officer said that a case under UAPA has been registered at police station Imamsahab, Shopian and they have also obtained 7 days remand from a local court.

He's a Congi!! So what's new?

mokoman

Country flag
Chuck Yeager was the first guy to break the sound barrier , travel faster than mach 1

Dude is a legend , and died 4 days ago.

He also had a PC game , first game i played in my life

Just found out he flew with PAF in 1971 war. Not combat missions . o_O

Guy is still delusional also. :rofl:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Chuck Yeager was the first guy to break the sound barrier , travel faster than mach 1

This guy hates India because IAF destroyed Chuck’s beechcraft during 1971 war campaign.

Deadtrap

Country flag

EA29E140-FB8E-49A3-92B9-38BEB5CDD868.jpeg

Deadtrap

Country flag
Also here is the website over which disinfo.eu did the research.

Just type Pakistan in the search box, 70+ Anti-Pak articles and this website was created somewhere in the mid of 2020 😂
Also several Members of European Parliament wrote articles in it.
Imagine 750+ websites posting same propaganda over and over again and all websites owned by Srivastavas Group 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles