India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Today the U.S. designates Burma, China, Eritrea, Iran, Nigeria, the DPRK, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan as countries of concern under the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 for engaging systematic, ongoing, egregious religious freedom violations.

If find it so irritating how west is not even allowing a country to change its older colonial name.
Why these guy's keep calling Myanmar burma what's logic behind this. Okay Myanmar military changed the name then what?
Why west USA&UK are so bound to call Myanmar with the english term burma?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Guys, I was wondering how did the Indian army deal with the Afghan Mujahideen coming to Kashmir after Taliban captured Kabul in 1996 and Bin Laden declared Jihad against India. I remember that time reading columnists and defense analyst with their usual "dhoti shivering" about how the "battle hardened" Mujahideen will be tough nut to crack for the Indian army. Does anyone have any information as to how much effective or ineffective Afghan Mujahideens were against the Indian army?
Those days were different my friend.

Mujahids were different from Kashmiri and Paki terrorists.They had defeated the soviets and it showed.

They were more gutsy and came to fight rather than run.Hence the mujahid hamla was called the khudkush hamla instantly.

Due to lack of local support in the order they assumed and lacking in numbers they were not as effective as they were in Afghanistan.

Many were disappointed over the wrong brainwashing they got that Islam is in danger in kashmir.

Ultimately they turned into raping women and loosing morale and some of them had no interest in winning the war.

If you want to know the truth then some Indian Army units didnt engage them if they were moving in big numbers to avoid unnecessary casualties.

They used to later pick them or chase them in small numbers and kill them.

Indian Army with good morale and bad ass officers of RR(one of them happens to be my old man) turned the game instantly.

Came at a cost of loosing fine men but made sure our flag flew high.

Phantom sierra

Country flag

Mujahids were different from Kashmiri and Paki terrorists.They had defeated the soviets and it showed.

They were more gutsy and came to fight rather than run.Hence the mujahid hamla was called the khudkush hamla instantly.

Due to lack of local support in the order they assumed and lacking in numbers they were not as effective as they were in Afghanistan.

Many were disappointed over the wrong brainwashing they got that Islam is in danger in kashmir.

Ultimately they turned into raping women and loosing morale and some of them had no interest in winning the war.

If you want to know the truth then some Indian Army units didnt engage them if they were moving in big numbers to avoid unnecessary casualties.

Indian Army with good morale and bad ass officers of RR(one of them happens to be my old man) turned the game instantly.

i remember u saying in the sf thread that 9 para and a RR unit were the only units to be feared by mujahids.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Wasn't the Ikhwan militia raised around the same time??

axbxc2681

Country flag

Seriously when porkies or porki stooges like kashmirosint say that militancy is increasing in Kashmir after article 370 abrogation, and they will somehow retake Kashmir, I laugh at their intelligence! I mean we saw much worse days during late 80s and early 90s with Khalistan insurgency still not solved, militancy booming in Kashmir with Afghan mujahideen in the scene, our ally USSR being weak, US collaborating with Pakistan and hating on India, our army not at all well equipped. Still we stood strong and defeated them. Now with US being on our side, Pakistan economy in shambles, article 370 already removed, few terrorists left here and there, better equipment and experience with our soldiers, border being further secured with better technology for surveillance, anti drone systems being in process of deployment on LOC to counter paki weapon delivery quadcopters, it's just matter of time when all this will finish.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Seriously when porkies or porki stooges like kashmirosint say that militancy is increasing in Kashmir after article 370 abrogation, and they will somehow retake Kashmir, I laugh at their intelligence! I mean we saw much worse days during late 80s and early 90s with Khalistan insurgency still not solved, militancy booming in Kashmir with Afghan mujahideen in the scene, our ally USSR being weak, US collaborating with Pakistan and hating on India, our army not at all well equipped. Still we stood strong and defeated them. Now with US being on our side, Pakistan economy in shambles, article 370 already removed, few terrorists left here and there, better equipment and experience with our soldiers, border being further secured with better technology for surveillance, anti drone systems being in process of deployment on LOC to counter paki weapon delivery quadcopters, it's just matter of time when all this will finish.
Ask me, I saty here. Pakistanism is slowly vanishing from the minds of Kashmiris slowly and slowly due to elections, terrorists killing innocent political leaders, more kashmiris joining Indian army, videos of surrendered terrorists living normal life inspiring others to leave and tells how good IA is and the fact that development is happening at a fast pace. Plus the fact that funding of riots and stone pelting has been stopped by NIA now no one falls into such things as Indian Army organises sports and recreational events regularly. And now Hurriyat is breaking and I won’t be surprised some of their separatist leaders end up joining BJP or Leaving Hurriyat.

Rudra7678

Country flag

I remember reading a report once in a newspaper or a magazine, that in the late 1990s before the Kargil war, Afghan Mujahids attacked an army camp and knocked on the barrack doors shouting "Hum Mujahideen hain, tum Hindustani log bachcha hai!". Yes, having years of experience in guerilla war and a hardened mindset, they had an edge initially and I just wonder had not 9/11 taken place, what could have become of Kashmir militancy supported by Mujahids.

Poseidon

Country flag
This the only country which showed some spine to Mullah cult else everyone is sucking upto it in the times of "political correctness".
It is there because of it's military controlled gov..
They are regarded resposnible for serious religious discrimination and hence are under sanctions from both USA and EU.

shade

Country flag
They are regarded resposnible for serious religious discrimination and hence are under sanctions from both USA and EU.
Bamars apply the stick to Rhoningyas and prot Missionaries/non-Bamar converts, which is why they are given the “serious religious discrimination “ label.

Since they are attempting to solve their “social” problems, in another 10-15 years they will be a cheap labour paradise like vietnam

Illusive

Country flag
This what the holy book good at, indoctrination with pan-national identities through the concept of Ummah. And here we haven't yet come up with common thread which can bind entire hindu populace together even after millennia of genocides & other irreparable looses.

"Ahimsa Paramo Dharma" by Gandhi alone has cost us few million lives.
Hindus are waking up, but Hindus need to be more organized. The lines that divide needs to go, caste needs to be erased slowly. Funding shouldn't be a problem for Dharma, already Hindu's are good at propagating their religion. It is the defensive dilemma that affects us, you cannot defeat an enemy which is not bound by your rules. To conquer back our ancient lands, we meed to 1st make our home stronger. It is war of a millennium which will span for 100 200 years. Changes made now will see effect in another generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles