India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudra7678

Country flag
Guys, I was wondering how did the Indian army deal with the Afghan Mujahideen coming to Kashmir after Taliban captured Kabul in 1996 and Bin Laden declared Jihad against India. I remember that time reading columnists and defense analyst with their usual "dhoti shivering" about how the "battle hardened" Mujahideen will be tough nut to crack for the Indian army. Does anyone have any information as to how much effective or ineffective Afghan Mujahideens were against the Indian army?

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Guys, I was wondering how did the Indian army deal with the Afghan Mujahideen coming to Kashmir after Taliban captured Kabul in 1996 and Bin Laden declared Jihad against India. I remember that time reading columnists and defense analyst with their usual "dhoti shivering" about how the "battle hardened" Mujahideen will be tough nut to crack for the Indian army. Does anyone have any information as to how much effective or ineffective Afghan Mujahideens were against the Indian army?
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Big agree , just to add , in 2011 Pew Research study of global momin growth rates concluded that there is "no net growth through conversion", and most of islamic dawah **** have acknowledged publically that HINDUS are most difficult to convert while africans are easiest. That being said , islam is fastest growing not because of its theological superiority but it is fastest growing only because of hilariously insane amount of breeding like a filthy parasite !
In fact, there is a negative correlation between birthrate and progress. Birthrates drop as a society develops economically and socially. Wealthier, more advanced countries provide equal educational and career opportunities for women, for example, which enable them to delay starting families. Even within islam, the more developed populations have lower birthrates. So, it is ironic that what is often touted as islam's biggest "success" is more of an indicator of how fucked up it is.

Ghar Wapsi is important but it has an added complication because it depends on luring the mominsback into original religion. Swami Shraddhanand, the original stalwart who conducted massive Ghar Wapsi in 1920s had to pay with his life for his actions. Given the current democratic pressures, it has become even more difficult to go down this route. But still there are ways to do it and this path cannot be rejected completely. This brings us to the only solution i.e. increased TOTAL FERTILITY RATE. The choice in this case thus becomes simple: either have 3-4 kids now who will help maintain Hindu majority or see your grand daughters walking around in burqa, subjugated by polygamy and stoned for adultery under sharia.

The only other nation which has understood this problem seriously and taken the bull by its horn is israel. The momin tfr went down from 8-9 in 1960s to about 4.6 in 1980s but has stayed there almost since then. Since israel being a democracy faced similar problem to India and the presence of large number of liberals cucks ensured that policy (of restricted 1 fag per momim) was rejected there as well. So, the orthodox jews took it upon themselves to stem the tide of demographic reversal and started counter breeding momins to remain relevant in Israeli politics. The current demographics show that they have been more than successful in their initiative tbh.
What I meant by “Hindus are Converted to the glamour of islam” in my previous post is about the Forced conversions and Love Jihad that are perpetrated against Hindus in Pakistan, Bangladesh and even in India. Where Hindus themselves turn a blind eye to these things.

Country flag
What I meant by “Hindus are Converted to the glamour of islam” in my previous post is about the Forced conversions and Love Jihad that are perpetrated against Hindus in Pakistan, Bangladesh and even in India. Where Hindus themselves turn a blind eye to these things.
Hindus are too fragmented most hindus do not think beyond their small town,relatives and
whatever the people they share their religious beliefs with.

Kalki2020

Country flag
Today the U.S. designates Burma, China, Eritrea, Iran, Nigeria, the DPRK, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan as countries of concern under the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 for engaging systematic, ongoing, egregious religious freedom violations.

Burma should not be there while surprisingly Afghanistan & BDesh didn't get any attention on the same account.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Burma should not be there while surprisingly Afghanistan & BDesh didn't get any attention on the same account.
Its not the Afghans persecuting minorities, its the Taliban. And Bangladesh is now a secular country and crimes against Minorities have dropped under Sheikh Haseena.

Kalki2020

Country flag
Hindus are too fragmented most hindus do not think beyond their small town,relatives and
whatever the people they share their religious beliefs with.
This what the holy book good at, indoctrination with pan-national identities through the concept of Ummah. And here we haven't yet come up with common thread which can bind entire hindu populace together even after millennia of genocides & other irreparable looses.

"Ahimsa Paramo Dharma" by Gandhi alone has cost us few million lives.

shade

Country flag
I know that but I feel such things are common in village areas containing illiterate people, same is in India.
Illiterate or PhD from Oxford, Momins remain Momins.

Its not the Afghans persecuting minorities, its the Taliban. And Bangladesh is now a secular country and crimes against Minorities have dropped under Sheikh Haseena.
Same sh*t.
Taliban draws it's strenght from the Pathan majority there.
In anycase I doubt any "minorities" exist there because of this phenomenon, except Shias.

Country flag
This what the holy book good at, indoctrination with pan-national identities through the concept of Ummah. And here we haven't yet come up with common thread which can bind entire hindu populace together even after millennia of genocides & other irreparable looses.

"Ahimsa Paramo Dharma" by Gandhi alone has cost us few million lives.
This is why i may sound skeptical if all these savage invasions could not unite hindus don't think anything can.
Even the real hindu history is not even taught in schools in India.

Poseidon

Country flag
Burma needs to be on the list along with others. They meet all criteria needed for Country of Particular Concern.

Kalki2020

Country flag
Seems you don't follow BDesh properly. Last time modi had to cancel his visit to BD just because of CAA.
In next decade BD will turn into another nightmare for India. Just wait for BJP to take more harder stand on various domestic issues BD will move closer to it's Pakistani-zation.

Afghanistan current gov is fighting for survival & if it secular or whatever it is, it is because of US.

The problem at the root is, not the geography of these nation but the power of indoctrination of holy book which is like doctrine for cult & controls the psyche of the people regardless of their background & geography. ISIS would have not been successful in instilling fear if holy book had not had all the source code to turn common person into blood-thirsty beast.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Seems you don't follow BDesh properly. Last time modi had to cancel his visit to BD just because of CAA.
In next decade BD will turn into another nightmare for India. Just wait for BJP to take more harder stand on various domestic issues BD will move closer to it's Pakistani-zation.

Afghanistan current gov is fighting for survival & if it secular or whatever it is, it is because of US.

The problem at the root is, not the geography of these nation but the power of indoctrination of holy book which is like doctrine for cult & controls the psyche of the people regardless of their background & geography. ISIS would have not been successful in instilling fear if holy book had not had all the source code to turn common person into blood-thirsty beast.
Yes, BD is gonna be problem in the future. No doubt.
At the moment they are picking all the anti-Modi and anti-hindu narrative from WB and running with it, with no one to present a counter argument within BD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles