India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
That's not the solution I was thinking of.
There's no way reintegration of whole Porkistan with India can happen without a genocide and demographic neutralisation of Paki Muslims. That's suicide.

I'd even consider the new Chinese virus that makes the men infertile and mix them in Paki rivers for a few years before we start invasion.

Waanar

Country flag
There's no way reintegration of whole Porkistan with India can happen without a genocide and demographic neutralisation of Paki Muslims. That's suicide.

I'd even consider the new Chinese virus that makes the men infertile and mix them in Paki rivers for a few years before we start invasion.
I can think of hundreds of ways that genocide can be avoided and their religion can be subverted, but most people consider them way too cruel /insensitive.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
I can think of hundreds of ways that genocide can be avoided and their religion can be subverted, but most people consider them way too cruel /insensitive.
The poster you replied to is the type of person I was referring to. It is definitely possible without genocide, but people don't want to hear these possibilities of ghar wapsi.

Tridev123

Country flag
If at all Sindhis win this war and get independence , we will not win. Radicalised Muslim population will remain the same. Just see how much blood we sacrificed for Bangladesh, still, Muslim majority has pushed and reduced Hindus to weeping ratio. We will face similar issues because they can't tolerate Hindus.
I certainly agree that the threat of radicalisation is present in all Muslim countries.
But Bangladesh is a slightly different case at least immediately after independence. The assassination of Sheikh Mujibur Rehman was an operation blessed by the Americans, the CIA and probably the Pakistanis(unlikely as they were hated by most Bangladeshis)). The Americans hated us at that time. So it was a big power intervention.

Begum Khaleda Zia' husband and Hussain Mohammed Ershad were all lackeys of the American CIA.
Our efforts in Bangladesh were actively sabotaged by the Americans.
We have not been very successful in maintaining influence in Islamic countries whereas both the Americans and Russians have been able to control Islamic nations for decades.

Waanar

Country flag
What are those ways?
Many ways, my brother. Flood the country with drugs and start offering discounts to converted Hindus.
Offer positions of power for conversion.
Run a literal drug cartel focused on Hindu conversions.
Hell, refuse sale of drugs once someone is addicted unless he/she converts.
I have seen very well with my own two eyes what drugs do to an otherwise committed man.

I guarantee, everyone is breakable, especially once their habit becomes chronic.
RAW is fully capable of doing this, but they probably won't due to "morality".
I can't even make sense of why we have such an organisation if it isn't willing to get down and dirty in the mud.
Also, I understand it's unsavory and a very wild idea (mixing religion with drugs) but it's a workable concept. Targeting school-going kids and University students is the way to do it, mainly because they're the ones whose views have neither solidified nor can they support this habit indefinitely and will definitely break easy.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Many ways, my brother. Flood the country with drugs and start offering discounts to converted Hindus.
Offer positions of power for conversion.
Run a literal drug cartel focused on Hindu conversions.
Hell, refuse sale of drugs once someone is addicted unless he/she converts.
I have seen very well with my own two eyes what drugs do to an otherwise committed man.

I guarantee, everyone is breakable, especially once their habit becomes chronic.
RAW is fully capable of doing this, but they probably won't due to "morality".
I can't even make sense of why we have such an organisation if it isn't willing to get down and dirty in the mud.
Also, I understand it's unsavory and a very wild idea (mixing religion with drugs) but it's a workable concept. Targeting school-going kids and University students is the way to do it, mainly because they're the ones whose views have neither solidified nor can they support this habit indefinitely and will definitely break easy.
This is a long term plan spanning more than a couple decades. Also I'm not convinced of the efficacy of this move. It relies on a resource, ie drug. While what were fighting is...more of self behaviour modification via religion.

But nonetheless, it is actually a good idea. Will break the country if nothing for easy takeover.

Mikel

Country flag
According to Trishul blog PSK these Drone weapons delivery are happening every week in J&K and Punjab.
Because there is a massive shortage of weapons in Kashmir for them right now. They are now stealing rifles from bank security guards. In some recent encounters, killed terrorists were only armed with pistols.

TheSaffron

Country flag
The Paki college students, especially female college-going students have always been super druggies. I remember reading the autobiography of Mohanlal Bhaskar, an Indian spy who was caught in Pakistan in the 60s and spent many many years in Paki prisons thereafter. In his book, he emphatically said that Paki college hoes would gladly spread their legs for anyone and everyone who would supply them free/cheap hash.

shade

Country flag
The Paki college students, especially female college-going students have always been super druggies. I remember reading the autobiography of Mohanlal Bhaskar, an Indian spy who was caught in Pakistan in the 60s and spent many many years in Paki prisons thereafter. In his book, he emphatically said that Paki college hoes would gladly spread their legs for anyone and everyone who would supply them free/cheap hash.
Halal in the streets, Haram in the sheets.
We need to do udta punjab to them just as they have been doing to us.

Waanar

Country flag
This is a long term plan spanning more than a couple decades. Also I'm not convinced of the efficacy of this move. It relies on a resource, ie drug. While what were fighting is...more of self behaviour modification via religion.

But nonetheless, it is actually a good idea. Will break the country if nothing for easy takeover.
You'll just have to take my word for it.
Also, please keep in mind that India is one of the biggest supplier of drugs in the world, many of which are used recreationally without prescription, even in Arab countries, so relying on what one might call "atmanirbhar commodity" is not an issue of reliability or vulnerable to supply chain disruption.

"Self behavior modification via religion" falls flat on it's face in front of "behavior modification under chemical influence".

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I certainly agree that the threat of radicalisation is present in all Muslim countries.
But Bangladesh is a slightly different case at least immediately after independence. The assassination of Sheikh Mujibur Rehman was an operation blessed by the Americans, the CIA and probably the Pakistanis(unlikely as they were hated by most Bangladeshis)). The Americans hated us at that time. So it was a big power intervention.

Begum Khaleda Zia' husband and Hussain Mohammed Ershad were all lackeys of the American CIA.
Our efforts in Bangladesh were actively sabotaged by the Americans.
We have not been very successful in maintaining influence in Islamic countries whereas both the Americans and Russians have been able to control Islamic nations for decades.
Yes Even China has increased its influence in Islamic countries but India has always lacked when it came to increase influence in Islamic countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles