India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shankar Deb

Country flag
Pak will not be blacklisted as they have this knack of blackmailing the world into believing that if put in the Black List, 'Pak will be destroyed economically and split giving a free run to the terrorists to take over their nuke assets which will pose a grave threat to the world at large'. The FATF will then ensure they don't reach that situation by not shoving them into the Black List. Well, that's what these Porks think! Wily dorks!
Maybe there is another reason.
To blacklist any country, the forum would need most of the votes of the members. Even if 3 countries vote against black listing, it effectively vetos such a move. As long as Pakistan has Turkey, China and Malaysia, there is no question of a black list.

Shankar Deb

Country flag
I don't think so.it is in the nature of Islam to spread and it is highly concentrated in pakistani society as it is oneof only 2 institutions that really hold it together,other one being the army.in the case of pakistan there is also no counterbalance in terms of large population wanting prosperity, technological progress,etc as most of the population will be poor with low aspirations and will continue to be so.

In the case of Bangladesh,we did not incorporate it into our landmass like china would have if invaded an area or like it did to tibet.in this case also Bangladesh was started because pak cared about Islam,see above, more than the ethnic makeup of Bangladesh,east pak ,at that time and so they were completely at fault for starting it.they also had habit of starting wars before 1971 like in 1948 and 1965.

Revenge mentality is redundant at best as islamic population think the right way is if a region becomes more islamized and they would consider it evil even if you defend against them and their stately instruments like pak army,etc.so they would have this revenge mentality even if you did not seperate Bangladesh from pak.

So we should not let up and give them any victory and go for total victory using whatever we have.

Right now I think pak army is stuck because they have a burgeoning pop who have a sustainable amount of islamic influence in which no other influence can be incorporated such as other religions,atheism,etc and so they are forced or guided by this to act in accordance as it is the only thing that can legitimately topple it.

Remember the average paki is an Abdul and will never be deracinated ones you might keep as your friend in foreign countries purely from numbers and ability perspective.you will always have the Abdul breed a lot with the other guys and gals having few kids if any and also in terms of street power do I have to mention that these types will fold against the mass Abdul gangs on street.they are also backed by the army and have massive experience in fights and they are also ideologically prepared to destroy other systems and ways of life.allthis means that pak will remain an islamic shithole despite whatever we may have done in 1971 as it is a complete non sequitor.we must instead focus on degradating the capacity of pak in real terms in excersing the internal cohesive Islamism into forms that will hurt india by destroying their state by balkanization.
It is great to exchange views.

I dont know what you mean by "Abdul", but the daughter of one of my friends of over 50 years, is married to a Pakistani in the US. He is great fun person and every indication I got was that the marriage was happy. The children were normal and loving.

Let me tell you of my experience. I used to work with a British multinational company, and I was sent to Pakistan for a couple of months for some work with our Pakistani counterparts.

I admit the times were different, it was the mid 80s, when things were gentler. In one of the evenings I was taken to the annual Lahore cattle fair which was taking place. I was wearing a blazer which had my College crest, which had the Ashok Pillar 3 lions in the center. That was also a the time when India and Pakistan was playing 6 hockey test matches. One of those matches was taking place that evening. Some of the shops had TVs at their entrances, and I watched the match.

As the Pakistanis cheered every aggressive move, I cheered when India did the same. This naturally drew the attention of the crowd, as I was the only Indian supporter. You will not believe the reception I got when everyone came to know that I was from India. Every shop keeper offered tea or cola, or sweets, and there was genuine bonhomie. The evening was magical as we exchanged tidbits of our lives.

I have traveled extensively within India and also some parts of the world, and all I feel is, people everywhere are the same, despite the politics. They love the same things, like to live well, worry about inflation and children's education, the job market and similar such mundane things.

Maybe we need to be more charitable, even with our enemies.

Knowitall

I dont know what you mean by "Abdul", but the daughter of one of my friends of over 50 years, is married to a Pakistani in the US. He is great fun person and every indication I got was that the marriage was happy. The children were normal and loving.

Let me tell you of my experience. I used to work with a British multinational company, and I was sent to Pakistan for a couple of months for some work with our Pakistani counterparts.

I admit the times were different, it was the mid 80s, when things were gentler. In one of the evenings I was taken to the annual Lahore cattle fair which was taking place. I was wearing a blazer which had my College crest, which had the Ashok Pillar 3 lions in the center. That was also a the time when India and Pakistan was playing 6 hockey test matches. One of those matches was taking place that evening. Some of the shops had TVs at their entrances, and I watched the match.

As the Pakistanis cheered every aggressive move, I cheered when India did the same. This naturally drew the attention of the crowd, as I was the only Indian supporter. You will not believe the reception I got when everyone came to know that I was from India. Every shop keeper offered tea or cola, or sweets, and there was genuine bonhomie. The evening was magical as we exchanged tidbits of our lives.

I have traveled extensively within India and also some parts of the world, and all I feel is, people everywhere are the same, despite the politics. They love the same things, like to live well, worry about inflation and children's education, the job market and similar such mundane things.

Tell this load of bull crap to the hindu families that are being massacred in pakistan.

This whole thing looks like a script from one of salman Khan's movie.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Tell this load of bull crap to the hindu families that are being massacred in pakistan.

This whole thing looks like a script from one of salman Khan's movie.
This anecdote is from the mid 80s, the India-Pakistan relationship wasn't that bad during those times, the Kashmir insurgency had yet to start.

Things are very different now of course, you can't be naive with these Pakistanis anymore.

Brood Father

Country flag

Aa Gaye Aman kee tamasha ka Randi Rona karne..Ye chootiyap Jo direct action day mein mare Gaye hain unko suna
Pakistan and pakistani are only meant to be slaughtered at first sight ...they are like fucking cockroaches..kill them as soon as you them ..

doreamon

Country flag
Aaman Ka tamasha. The older generation really is filled with hopeless romantic aren't they?
i dnt understand these people.. did they forget how people were massacred in mumbai 2008 .. we despite being many times stronger nation sent some evidence to pakistan so that murderer ll judge itself ... also that operation parakram drama aftr parliament attack when 1000plus soldiers died without a war... or the bus yatra of our pm to lahore right aftr which kargil happened . These are the gifts of this romantic generation who believe in some utopia ... Rather than focusing on real world problem and seeing the fact as it is .. i.e anti india is the core nature of pakistan . Thats why it was built .

Shankar Deb

Country flag
i dnt understand these people.. did they forget how people were massacred in mumbai 2008 .. we despite being many times stronger nation sent some evidence to pakistan so that murderer ll judge itself ... also that operation parakram drama aftr parliament attack when 1000plus soldiers died without a war... or the bus yatra of our pm to lahore right aftr which kargil happened . These are the gifts of this romantic generation who believe in some utopia ... Rather than focusing on real world problem and seeing the fact as it is .. i.e anti india is the core nature of pakistan . Thats why it was built .
I am not a pacifist at all. I only tried to explain why the Pakistanis do what they do.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
You are absolutely right

Pakistanis first tried to differentiate by saying we are not Indian, then we are from Arab decent, and now they are flirting with Turkic ancestry. In the end they will have to acknowledge their Indian heritage only because they would be the most comfortable with it.

I have been in marketing for a long time, and I know how difficult it is to create differentiation. Suppose you are selling a commodity like Atta. Atta is atta so how to create a difference? yet ITC has created the Aashirvaad brand, and selling this brand at a premium. Similarly India and Pakistan are the same people, just like say the Belgians and the Dutch. Yet they are comfortable in their own identities because they transformed from tribes to a nation from the treaty of Westphalia in the mid 1600s, which is 3 centuries ago.

Pakistan, as an identity is only 74 years old, while the Indian heritage is several thousand years. So give them time.
Pakistanis are shape-shifters, they will pretend to be the ethnicity that is most convenient at the time.

For example: Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare

Ultimately it is of no concern whether they identify as Indian or Turk or Arab.

shade

Country flag
Pakistanis are shape-shifters, they will pretend to be the ethnicity that is most convenient at the time.

For example: Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare

Ultimately it is of no concern whether they identify as Indian or Turk or Arab.
That is because ethnicity is secondary, MAZHAB is first, which is why these fools are the only ones on the planet that take the Ummah concept seriously, no other Muslims do this.
The reason they LARP as muh Arab, Pathan, Farsi, Turki, Mongol etc is because it is an escape mechanism for 74 years of failure, their country being bisected, and never being able to conquer Kashmir no matter how much they try.
They are a country of losers, made up of tribes who are losers and ghulams of whichever Central Asian savage of the day decided to conquer their land, so to deal with this insecurity, they claim descent to these "conquerors" so supposedly by extension they are conquerors too, "1 Muslim == 20 hindoos" etc etc.
It is cognitive dissonance from their current reality.

Also lol @ the Aman ka Tamasha new dude.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I think Oil is the single largest contributor behind political Islam and Islamic terrorism.
I mean look closely into the Middle eastern countries like KSA, Iran, Iraq what do they even have other than OIL? No Arable land, No Vegetation, no Tourist industry, no industry.

Once the OIL dries we will see their real aauqat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles