India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Never liked that belt which has no functional advantage and that nonsense of 3 button visibility, remember folks enslavement is primarily mental and glad to see they are going to function over form/style.
Yep I agree with you on belt part but what is this 3 button visibility thing? Can you please explain?

Akula

Country flag
There is a stupid dress code in Army where only 3 buttons above the belt on the shirt is allowed, british left over probably.
Standardization of uniform and equipments should be our priority. Whenever I see photos from Kashmir operations, I see soldiers wearing uniform with different camo. One soldier even had a American tourister red colour bag on his back. Even Indian Navy bought MKU helmets have army camo cover on top, which I think should have been completely blue or black.

Mikel

Country flag

This Pakistani Al-Badr terrorist from Swabi, KPK who underwent special training course by SSG was eliminated few days back:

Although Pakis claiming he was from Bulbul

Hassan Shafiq s/o Mirza Shafiq ur Rehman, Code Name: Commander Huraira. Hizbul Mujahideen (SSG Wing) Martyred in #Kashmir. His funeral prayers offered today. He belonged to a family of #Kashmiri immigrants settled in Daulat-nagar, Tehsil Kharian, District Gujrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles