India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

55A8A0C0-6137-464E-916D-18522A5EAD96.jpeg

F3FACA25-3E87-4849-A766-A09F226EFB60.jpeg

Some Exciting New News Boys. The Indian Army might officially change itā€™s Camo Pattern and Uniform Style. It is really great to see Indian Army bring up there old uniforms up to the modern standards adopted by the vast majority of countries around the world. I also hope the Indian Army adopts the use of Patches/Formation Signs, Tabs and the Indian Flag on these new uniforms to identify units and soldiers. India should either use a Camo Pattern made in India itself or adopt a unique Camo pattern that is not used by many states across the world like the German Fleckentarn Pattern. Which I believe is the best one suited for the Indian Army considering the terrain and geography and also itā€™s very authoritative and stylish and also has multiple different variations suited for different environments.

Last edited:

Akula

Country flag

View attachment 57414

View attachment 57415

Some Exciting New News Boys. The Indian Army might officially change itā€™s Camo Pattern and Uniform Style. It is really great to see Indian Army bring up there old uniforms up to the modern standards adopted by the vast majority of countries around the world. I also hope the Indian Army adopts the use of Patches/Formation Signs, Tabs and the Indian Flag on these new uniforms to identify units and soldiers. India should either use a Camo Pattern made in India itself or adopt a unique Camo pattern that is not used by many states across the world like the German Fleckentarn Pattern. Which I believe is the best one suited for the Indian Army considering the terrain and geography and also itā€™s very authoritative and stylish and also has multiple different variations suited for different environments.
Soldiers from Gurkha regiment are looking similar to British army Gurkha regiment soldiers, due to that camo.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Soldiers from Gurkha regiment are looking similar to British army Gurkha regiment soldiers, due to that camo.
Yea I was confused at first as well because of the same pattern then I found out that the Indian Army is also testing out British Multi-Terrain Pattern. The Multi-Terrain Pattern is essentially the combination of the American Multi-Cam and British DPM. It is ironic considering the current Camo pattern of the Indian Army is the Indian Copy of the French CE Pattern designed for a war in Europe. French CE Pattern was adapted From the American Woodland Pattern. We might be Replacing a French Pattern with a British One soon.

omaebakabaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles