India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
If you want to win wars, you must be mentally ready to accept casualties. Training, equipment and morale is 90% of the game. We are good there.

10% is luck which was unfortunately not on our side today
Yes I agree, But I wouldn’t go far too say India is 90% ready. Army is more like on 80%. Army is still lagging behind on the Equipment side and Training also needs some work as well since world is changing rapidly and India ‘s Adversaries are getting more Sophisticated. There are always victories and losses in any kind of mission but getting emotional and depressed on the losses will only keep us down. Our Mind must always be on the Final Target which is the complete Destruction of Pakistan and Complete Integration of All of J&K into India.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I hope to see some footballs and at least one Porkistan brigadier falling.. OM shanti.. Jai Shree Ram.. Maa Bhadrakali help us in the revenge our brave soldier’s
Definitely these are not 90’s for sure, when the terrorists and their handlers used to have easy days.
I expect full spectrum response from our forces.

Tuco

Country flag
I hope to see some footballs and at least one Porkistan brigadier falling.. OM shanti.. Jai Shree Ram.. Maa Bhadrakali help us in the revenge our brave soldier’s
Om shanti, they got sadgathi. But yes sir, not osint handles ranting about revenge. We want to see pictures.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

This sounds like a total setup. Most likely bad intel fed by locals. Or the civilians may have colluded with the terrorists
There are a lot of OGWs in the area. My gut feeling tells me these so called “civilians” were working with the Terrorists. These local Muslims have a lot of sympathy and give support to the Terrorists. It will be very naive on our part to think they “love” India.

Last edited:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
We will outrage for a few days,
a minor action across the border will soothe us.
Everything will back to normal until we lose more soldiers.

Problem is not ACROSS the border.
Problem is with us.
We treat these Kashmiri terrorists and their families with respect,
burn the b@stards.
destroy their houses with their families still in them.
kill anyone lifting stone.

Alas, we won't do any of these...

Shocked and disappointed.

Mikel

Country flag
There are a lot of OGWs in the area. My gut feeling tells me these so called “civilians” were working with the Terrorists. These local Muslims have a lot of sympathy and give support to the Terrorists. It will be very naive on our part to think they “love” india.
Yeah there may be some good apples among a basket full of bad ones and we probably rely on them to prevent the region from going into total anarchy.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Yeah there may be some good apples among a basket full of bad ones and we probably rely on them to prevent the region from going into total anarchy.
The J&K Police is one of the Few Good Apples in the Bad Apple Basket called Kashmir Valley. I know they are working for India under salary but there are personal in the force who are very loyal to the nation and it’s people and are willing to die for Bharath on the battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles