India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indian govt doesnt know or guts to raise cost of enmy.

Bus set karo pak ka ek target using missile. And give warning to pak thst if any attack happen then target will be distroyed. Set again next target. ..... Woh saale nak ragadte hue ayenge.
There is no way to secure India without invading Pakistan (West Punjabis). We are going to get thrashed by Pakistan, Taliban and China otherwise. Why are we willing to let enemy hit and run and sacrifice our men and soldiers' lives without gaining anything? It's the same tactics those Islamic invaders had applied weakening and ultimately overtaking India. Once Pakistan is dealt, India can rise economically and militarily with relative peace. Also once we start moving our feets beyond legally recognised borders, CCP too would not casually challenge us on our borders. Does anyone in the government or defence setup even contemplates taking such steps?

If we don't however, I suspect Pakistan will eventually team up with Iran, Turkey when they realise they are strong enough to launch an assault. With Pakistan gone, those minions won't even dare to think such a thing. They are all Islamist, afterall.

I believe the answer to the Air Force station attack is an counter attack on a military target in Pakistan.
Not a military target. The military has to be targeted and destroyed in first and final offensive.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
What on china front?
I shared everything I know.

I don't know what's on the ala carte menu.

As of today, they are quite helpless against Chinese fintech crimes ruining Indians. Don't know when Babudom will wake up from their eternal slumber.

So this something is cooking, skirmish likely with China soon kinda news keeps trickling in but is hard to believe.. there is some chatter about grabbing something and negotiating from a position of strength like we did at fingers area.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Oh, but it’s very much possible to have automatic 9mm guns on quadcopters for such attacks.
yea man but why ?

ISIS have been dropping bombs using UAVs for years . which is much more easier , can damage a larger area.

below tweet is from 2017 , biggest surprise is that paki terrorists havent done this drone attack sooner.

only astonishing thing here is that our security people can be so fucking clueless.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
yea man but why ?

ISIS have been dropping bombs using UAVs for years . which is much more easier , can damage a larger area.

below tweet is from 2017 , biggest surprise is that paki terrorists havent done this drone attack sooner.

I don’t think we can counter terrorism inside, you’ll have to do it outside, as I said a harop strike will piss pakistan for upcoming decades.

Jimih

Country flag
Nope. He got busted. Some say he is no more.. but the law makers caught up with him and his videos stopped coming on YT.
He is alive. I once saw him on one video podcast and he was talking in his natural accent.

His friend died. People say that FBI framed and killed him. Not sure whether true or not.

MonaLazy

This is more worrisome.
This is part of the solution, not the problem. Of course, in the hands of the good guys. Defensive offence for now (sending up our own drones when theirs come calling) and graduating to offensive offence (attacking them at a time & place of our choosing just as the Porkies are doing today)! If we have bad neighbours then why should we play nice, why can't we pummel them and then behave as if nothing happened. Celebrate privately.

Thinking like an airforce, when there is a hostile bogey, you send up an interceptor aircraft- why should drone combat be any different. Let's out-drone them Pakis!

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
I don’t think we can counter terrorism inside, you’ll have to do it outside, as I said a harop strike will piss pakistan for upcoming decades.
If Balakot did not deter them, what would a Harop strike accomplish beyond optics?

I would be happier if we have a proper road map in dealing with the Paki scum.

Them hooking up with ISIS in Afghanistan may pose occasional bouts of migraine for us in the coming years but we can keep the pot boiling in Balochistan. Lets see how long this runs.

another_armchair

Country flag
This is alarming

Multiple CASOs along LOC

What can be said when we refuse to hit camps in PoK which is our claimed territory. We are well within our rights to move and hit camps across LoC at whim with whatever we have and portray as if we are hitting a Maoist camp.

Someone needs to be reminded of the twins that produce testosterone unless the body, mind or both are neutered.

another_armchair

Country flag
Exactly the very next morning they came with F-16 attack formation.
The only thing we can do is to totally decimate their Mil-Ind infrastructure in a short two day war. Wipe our their Navy and their Air Force along with most of their armored formations and infrastructure. The cost of propping these wannabe sand ******s will have to be borne by their masters. US won't throw any more dollars, China will throw junk, with near bankruptcy, they will be worse off than Somalia for the next decade and worse off than the Vatican w.r.t national security.

CSD covers all of the above... if only

Kumata

If Balakot did not deter them, what would a Harop strike accomplish beyond optics?

I would be happier if we have a proper road map in dealing with the Paki scum.

Them hooking up with ISIS in Afghanistan may pose occasional bouts of migraine for us in the coming years but we can keep the pot boiling in Balochistan. Lets see how long this runs.
Need of the hour is to strike them with open chest in public view. On balakot, they extracted the benefit of doubt raised by our own jaichand's . Navy have been sitting silent for too long IMO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles