India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mustang 0408

Country flag
This encounter May be over but I have a bad feeling these type of attacks or gonna be the norm from now on
I had this feeling the moment the talibs advanced into afghanistan and what we see is maybe a spillover effect. Everything that has happened till now seems to be a chain of events,lets just hope we dont return back to the insurgency of 90s.

notaname

Country flag
Have no words to say, this is pure incompetence of our forces, how come two armed personel go.missing and endup getting killed? As if we are up against ghosts, sorry to say this but people who have no will to fight are posted at borders,
Why don't you go there and join yourself and show how much competent you are.

Covfefe

Country flag
I had this feeling the moment the talibs advanced into afghanistan and what we see is maybe a spillover effect. Everything that has happened till now seems to be a chain of events,lets just hope we dont return back to the insurgency of 90s.
If this govt doesn't write off its own balls as an NPA, there is absolutely no reason why it should.
If they cannot control this, there is no reason why they should poke the ChiComs or ask for a seat at the high table.

Bharat Army

Country flag
There is an old saying in our local
"Don't teach your father, how to sleep with your mother!!!"
Here I can see no of keyboard warriors suggesting our defence forces, "you should do this/that". Cheap internet really sucks...

May God be with our Defense Forces!!!

Best Regards

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Playing defensive will only give casualties until an unless mastermind sitting across border is not punished things will continue. Gand me daal to ceasefire NSA aur MEA waalo ke.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
There is an old saying in our local
"Don't teach your father, how to sleep with your mother!!!"
Here I can see no of keyboard warriors suggesting our defence forces, "you should do this/that". Cheap internet really sucks...

May God be with our Defense Forces!!!

Best Regards
Truly too much judging. Can understand people complaining about incompetence of government and upper echelons. But insulting men on the ground who have more experience than the years you have lived on this planet is a complete joke.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Does anybody have any source on what small arms these terrorists in this encounter have been using?

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
I know i sound crazy but the optimist in me hopes this is an elaborate hoax so that govt and army continues planning in secrecy and maybe some time soon we will see a response.:crazy::scared2:
Let's hope so, government did take their own time in conducting both surgical and Air strikes but they did say that heavy retaliation will be given after attacks on our soldiers. BJP senior leadership is completely silent this time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles