India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

backburner

Country flag
Good Fighters!!!!!! Chupke to koi bhi war kar sakta hai..
that's guerilla warfare , it's used against a large and formidable enemy, small light units can create havoc to large slow moving force , same tactics was used by marathas against mughals in hills of western ghats , we really have to be very careful...............

another_armchair

Country flag
these are probably PAFF(people anti fascist force) this is LET 2.0 , these guys followed ilyas kashmiri who later joined al-qaeda , they are good fighters who fought america in afghanistan
Most of the PAFF gasbags are Kashmiri lads who probably wear makeup and post their pictures on Insta.

Yes, there is chatter that PAFF was involved in the DKG incident where we lost 5 men. They were lured and ambushed just like the Handwara incident where we lost a Col and a Major among others.

Let's see. Given the ease with which they are moving and evading contact, appears they are locals but when their firepower keeps springing surprises, it makes one pause and wonder if it is indeed PAFF or someone else and PAFF is simply here to take credit. PAFF claimed they will post the video of the DKG encounter but they have posted more videos after that deriding India and pissing all over the place but 0 footage from the encounter.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
whatever terrorist outfits name be, you can't deny that without capturing the whole kashmir you can't stop infiltration :dude:

JBH22

First Ceasefire agreement and then they playing hide seek with us in our own area wow and we just stick to the agreement great if same thing happened in Israel missiles will be on the way
We already having a front opened with China, coupled with Govt having internal security issues add to that pressure from public to return to pre-covid economic situation, incoming elections in UP 2022 which is a test for 2024 election. Primary aim of govt is to stabilise economy to remain in power post 2024.
Out of all these, I doubt that Govt will want to open another front with Pakistan at this moment.

Vayuputra

Country flag
Good Fighters!!!!!! Chupke to koi bhi war kar sakta hai..
Man, it's called ambush, you need to be pro at crrying out successful ambush against much larger adversary, you expect enemy to give placea nd time of the attack upfront? This is the same mentality which our army has, they are cowards because they attacked us from behind, we are brave , we give surrender option first then we will fire, been saying this, we have not evolved to the modern warware tactics

backburner

Country flag
Most of the PAFF gasbags are Kashmiri lads who probably wear makeup and post their pictures on Insta.

Yes, there is chatter that PAFF was involved in the DKG incident where we lost 5 men. They were lured and ambushed just like the Handwara incident where we lost a Col and a Major among others.

Let's see. Given the ease with which they are moving and evading contact, appears they are locals but when their firepower keeps springing surprises.

It makes one pause and wonder if it is indeed PAFF or someone else and PAFF is simply here to take credit. PAFF claimed they will post the video of the DKG encounter but they have posted more videos after that deriding India and pissing all over the place but 0 footage from the encounter.
it's a possibility that it's someone else but don't forget there are many ex-ssg in al-qaeda and LET like major haroon ashik who killed general alvi of pak army for acting against pashtoon tribes

backburner

Country flag
When did I deny?

I said PAFF in its current stage of 'evolution' is full of wannabe Instagram models.
i didn't say that you denied , i just said there are rogue elements who are not in even pak's control , the future is a mystery my friend

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
We already having a front opened with China, coupled with Govt having internal security issues add to that pressure from public to return to pre-covid economic situation, incoming elections in UP 2022 which is a test for 2024 election. Primary aim of govt is to stabilise economy to remain in power post 2024.
Out of all these, I doubt that Govt will want to open another front with Pakistan at this moment.
Acha iska matlab pakistan jo marzi kre hum kuch nhi krenge wah aur hum super power bnenge

JBH22

Acha iska matlab pakistan jo marzi kre hum kuch nhi krenge wah aur hum super power bnenge
You are engaging the cockroach who is coming in. It was expected that they will send post afghan withdrawal. Of note, the security apparatus was 'strengthen' to tackle this issue.
But what do you want sending the tanks to lahore :)

Cheran

Country flag
This is known as Perfect example of "CHUTIYAPATTI"
My first reaction: Madar.... stroke?o_O

Is this for back channel talks with Imran? I'm assuming their NSA has no pull with the Pak army.
Not to worry.

Most handsome Pakistani PM Pimpran Khan has stated on record that unless India revoke the cancellation of relevant articles concerning Cashmere, he will not entertain any Indian requests/pleadings for talks or have any parleys whatsoever.

Last i checked there is no such roll back order from GOI.

So, Pimpran Khan will not send anyone to New Delhi because he is a Muslim & Muslim's don't tell lies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles