India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

sorcerer

Country flag
Two terrorists neutralized by security forces in J&K's Rajouri

Two terrorists were neutralized in a joint operation by security forces and police in a forest area of Thanamandi in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, informed 16 Corps, Indian Army on Friday.

"Terrorists Neutralised Based on accurate Intelligence from JK Police a joint operation was launched in the night of 05 Aug in the forested area of Thanamandi, Rajouri. In the firefight, two terrorists have been neutralised. Operations are in progress. @NorthernComd_IA @adgpi," tweeted White Knight Corps.

Sarjen

Planning to take Gilgit Baltistan was started by great pm Narishma Rao in 1994.
For 27 years we just planned how to take Gilgit baltistan to take it from porki.
It's a preparation of 27 years. Even in past upa government few ministers that were nationalist kept preparing for it silently.
Now it's time to achieve our goal.
Wait and watch
You're brainwashed too much bro, Pakistan is a nuclear state and militarily in this areas they can give a stalemate??
BJP doesn't have a stomach for it, border conflict is one thing but to start an invasion is another thing.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
You're brainwashed too much bro, Pakistan is a nuclear state and militarily in this areas they can give a stalemate??
BJP doesn't have a stomach for it, border conflict is one thing but to start an invasion is another thing.
Two options:

1) India is capable of low intensity warfare which will bankrupt Pakistan in 6 months and increase internal unrest to dangerous level.

2) Swift war before nuclear clash, occupy important regions inside paksitan, basically breaks the backbone of Pakistan.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Bruh typical "Pakistan has nukes bro" response, I suggest you to read up about what Pakistan did in wargames conducted in USA with their nukes, read about actions that one can take under the Nuclear threshold, function of the Mountain Strike Corps and the Pivot Corps.
The question isn't about nukes it is about the intent(as you pointed out) and things that one will have to do after the ops, for that a Bangladesh kind of situation has to be created and even with that it is going to be hard.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Bruh typical "Pakistan has nukes bro" response, I suggest you to read up about what Pakistan did in wargames conducted in USA with their nukes, read about actions that one can take under the Nuclear threshold, function of the Mountain Strike Corps and the Pivot Corps.
The question isn't about nukes it is about the intent(as you pointed out) and things that one will have to do after the ops, for that a Bangladesh kind of situation has to be created and even with that it is going to be hard.
So in short one has to lookout and plan and cope with the fallout of such an action whereas the action itself is not particularly very tough.

Niks_12

Country flag
Sometimes I really feel ki inn chutiyo ke paas itna confidence aata kaha se hai? Baatein aisi karte hai ki agli subah kashmir fateh karlenge, lekin karte aakhir me naach gaana hi hai ISPR studios me.
Frankly, this is 1 quality I want us to imbibe as well. Rather than be defensive and so called senile. It’s always better to err on the side of overconfidence and aggression and cultivate it as a feature. Not the khayali pulao types like the Porks but more like accepting and flaunting all our strengths in full glory. PS: not talking about the armed forces but the general populace.

Waanar

Country flag

I saw you guys mention this dude before so...
While I'm not sure how accurate his jyotishi is, I just wanna say this to all of you and to any RAA ajint or Army soldier or bureaucrat (u good for nothing fat biscuit dipping tea spilling employee abusing manchild u), wargame this scenario till Kalki Avatar.

No, I'm serious. I don't care if it's a pregnant woman, an old man or a fucking baby crawling across the LOC's pastures towards our land for refuge.

You put a gun in that baby's mouth and if it sucks on it thinking it's a tit, you press the fucking trigger.
Do NOT allow pork chops here.
No matter what.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Wait and watch
Kashmir is a disputed region in disputed region when army fights their is no such fear of nukes.
Nukes is fear when it comes to undisputed region.
If it comes to nuclear war india would be first to them and then porki will forget concept of gazi and jihad for 200 years they will never think of doing this kind of shit again. This 'no first use 'is paer agreement and nothing else.
Even Japan is ready to face 3 rd nuke by supporting Taiwan why we are fearing.

Trololo

Country flag

I saw you guys mention this dude before so...
While I'm not sure how accurate his jyotishi is, I just wanna say this to all of you and to any RAA ajint or Army soldier or bureaucrat (u good for nothing fat biscuit dipping tea spilling employee abusing manchild u), wargame this scenario till Kalki Avatar.

No, I'm serious. I don't care if it's a pregnant woman, an old man or a fucking baby crawling across the LOC's pastures towards our land for refuge.

You put a gun in that baby's mouth and if it sucks on it thinking it's a tit, you press the fucking trigger.
Do NOT allow pork chops here.
No matter what.
In an interview on Youtube channel Defensive Offence, Tilak Devasher, an Af-Pak expert and former NSAB member has said that a refugee flood from Pak on the GJ RJ borders has been wargamed, and many scenarios are under consideration.

I personally think if it happens we need to establish safe zones within Pak territory for these people, and use that opportunity to annex land. Which means PoK, Sikh areas of Punjab, cut off all daggers and bulges in our territory, and the entire Tharparkar region.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles