India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Sanglamorre

Country flag
You can not win the locals. GoI can play it's pretend play game like they're Russians and Kashmir is Grozny but it's going to come undone.
In my last 4 years joining, being with and listening to Kashmiri Muslims who don't know I'm neither Kashmiri nor Muslim, I've heard everything from Hindus don't bathe, Hindus eat literal shit, Hindus have sex with their own sons and daughters, Jagmohan theory is the only truth, Hindus spit in their food, Hindus rape any and all women they can find, Hindus kill their own babies and sacrifice them to Kali maa, Hindus are weak, Hindus are ugly (oh yeah, Kashmir has it's own share of blue eyes, blonde hair mard e momin theory lovers) etc etc.
All this I heard was said very matter-of-factly and fleetingly. It was not some case of heated abuse. Their hatred is very raw and very deep. Rural areas are way worse than Srinagar. A good thing is, these people get incredibly unsettled if they feel like they're talking to or in presence of a Hindu.

I don't know how many of you have seen a traumitized dog but Kashmiris are exactly that. They'll growl, they'll snarl and when you take one step towards them, they'll bleat, scream and cry. Their strength comes from their homogeneous society. Break that and I promise you, they don't have the will to fight a societal fight.

People in Bihar are 24/7 frothing at the mouth for such a chance. I'm sure people in other states are as well.
Give us just one chance, modizi. That's all we need.
I don't know and the guys but each Kashmiri Muslim girl I've known had a screw loose. Either they're like hardcore Sharia compliant jihadi mentality or... And this is a weird trend, horny for Indian guys. Literally, they'd ask to be called names and how Hindus will conquer and uh do things to them and colonise them and shit.

Bizarre to say the least.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
I don't know and the guys but each Kashmiri Muslim girl I've known had a screw loose. Either they're like hardcore Sharia compliant jihadi mentality or... And this is a weird trend, horny for Indian guys. Literally, they'd ask to be called names and how Hindus will conquer and uh do things to them and colonise them and shit.

Bizarre to say the least.
that's some awesome bdsm shit.

Tridev123

Country flag
Biden hasn't called the pakis in 1.5 years but people think they are pressuring us to talk to talk to them? Let's stop blaming others for our own cuck behaviour.
Smart Guy, you are free to disagree with my suggestion.
But to prove yourself really smart, why don't you suggest an strategy to deter the increasing use of sex as an instrument of espionage practiced by the ISI.

Unlike Western countries where sex is demoralised, Pakistan is an Islamic country.
The Pakistan Army and the ISI would hate to be seen as anti Islamic and heretics.
Public opinion is very, very important for the Pak Army. Scores of journalists have been killed by the military establishment for telling the truth about the Pak army and the ISI. The corruption, moral degradation etc prevalent in the Pak army is a fact but nobody has the guts to highlight it.

If the ISI is using women to target Indian officers and soldiers, it is not exactly an Islamic practice. The Mullahs in Pakistan will take umbrage at the strategy. As long as the accusations of the ISI using Pakistani women as sexual baits remain unproven, the security establishment will simply deny everything.

But if evidence is given with full details of the women hired and used by the ISI, it will become very difficult for the ISI to defend itself.

In a country like Sweden or Denmark such evidence of their official intelligence agencies using sex as an tool will be laughed off. But Pakistan is different.
Here the security establishment swears by Islam and everything is done in the name of Allah. Image is paramount for the Pak Army.

A public exposure of the ISI using Pakistani women and sex as bait will have an impact.

Now other than repeating the various guidelines already issued by the Indian Army to prevent such incidents of honey trapping, can you elucidate an original strategy to protect our service men and checkmate the ISI.

Instead of only disagreeing, what would be your idea to address the problem. Your contribution.

Immanuel

Country flag
But to prove yourself really smart, why don't you suggest an strategy to deter the increasing use of sex as an instrument of espionage practiced by the ISI.

Unlike Western countries where sex is demoralised, Pakistan is an Islamic country.
The Pakistan Army and the ISI would hate to be seen as anti Islamic and heretics.
Public opinion is very, very important for the Pak Army. Scores of journalists have been killed by the military establishment for telling the truth about the Pak army and the ISI. The corruption, moral degradation etc prevalent in the Pak army is a fact but nobody has the guts to highlight it.

If the ISI is using women to target Indian officers and soldiers, it is not exactly an Islamic practice. The Mullahs in Pakistan will take umbrage at the strategy. As long as the accusations of the ISI using Pakistani women as sexual baits remain unproven, the security establishment will simply deny everything.

But if evidence is given with full details of the women hired and used by the ISI, it will become very difficult for the ISI to defend itself.

In a country like Sweden or Denmark such evidence of their official intelligence agencies using sex as an tool will be laughed off. But Pakistan is different.
Here the security establishment swears by Islam and everything is done in the name of Allah. Image is paramount for the Pak Army.

A public exposure of the ISI using Pakistani women and sex as bait will have an impact.

Now other than repeating the various guidelines already issued by the Indian Army to prevent such incidents of honey trapping, can you elucidate an original strategy to protect our service men and checkmate the ISI.

Instead of only disagreeing, what would be your idea to address the problem. Your contribution.
ISI is much like a cockroach and they have been doing unislamic shit (but ok, what's really Islamic, not sure anymore, not a muslim theologan) for decades and having agents whose job it is to honey trap Indians is one of their core methods. Public exposure will be brushed over very neatly. These mofos are the same who kept OBL and god know which other unwashed abduls in Pak for decades while milking Uncle Sam. This is the same agency that helped Taliban get the US to cuck out in the most humiliating fashion where even the famous Gucci gang Deltas, ST6 ran from Afghan like their balls were on fire.

So we cannot underestimate them.

The Shrike

Country flag

Were you meaning to reply to someone else?

Heera mandi is also in pakistan, the same citadel of pisslam, that is ruled by whiskey drinking Pak Army generals. No one in pakistan will give a fuck.

Tridev123

Country flag
Were you meaning to reply to someone else?

Heera mandi is also in pakistan, the same citadel of pisslam, that is ruled by whiskey drinking Pak Army generals. No one in pakistan will give a fuck.
Imagine a situation where we capture an undercover ISI Pakistani Muslim woman in India and parade her before the media wherein she testifies that the ISI forced her to use her body to entice Indian army men.
Now will it have any impact at all on public opinion in Pakistan.

If you say no impact will be there, you are free to live in your la la world.
You have still not outlined any step that could help our soldiers to avoid being honey trapped. Something original.

Tridev123

Country flag
ISI is much like a cockroach and they have been doing unislamic shit (but ok, what's really Islamic, not sure anymore, not a muslim theologan) for decades and having agents whose job it is to honey trap Indians is one of their core methods. Public exposure will be brushed over very neatly. These mofos are the same who kept OBL and god know which other unwashed abduls in Pak for decades while milking Uncle Sam. This is the same agency that helped Taliban get the US to cuck out in the most humiliating fashion where even the famous Gucci gang Deltas, ST6 ran from Afghan like their balls were on fire.

So we cannot underestimate them.
Bro, I agree. They are bastards.
But hearing reports of women and sex being used increasingly by the ISI.
I thought that maybe public exposure would shame them. I don't know which Mullah in Pakistan will support the prostitution of Pakistani women by the ISI.

As long as everything is hidden, all goes. I know Pakistan is a cesspool.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Imagine a situation where we capture an undercover ISI Pakistani Muslim woman in India and parade her before the media wherein she testifies that the ISI forced her to use her body to entice Indian army men.
Now will it have any impact at all on public opinion in Pakistan.

If you say no impact will be there, you are free to live in your la la world.
You have still not outlined any step that could help our soldiers to avoid being honey trapped. Something original.
There's little to do in case of honeytraps. It's a problem amongst all servicemen worldwide. Chinese also use this extensively.

Only way is to drill information safety acts again and again in our soldier's heads. If IT people can follow strict information protocol, so can they.

Publicly shame and sue offenders. Public should be taught to shame such wrongdoers so that the very act of revealing secrets seems taboo too them.

Look, it's a hard truth to confront but most of our armed forces lads are from countryside. They probably don't have exposure to such tactics or knowledge about infosec. This has to be made a compulsory part of training in any branch.

Tridev123

Country flag
There's little to do in case of honeytraps. It's a problem amongst all servicemen worldwide. Chinese also use this extensively.

Only way is to drill information safety acts again and again in our soldier's heads. If IT people can follow strict information protocol, so can they.

Publicly shame and sue offenders. Public should be taught to shame such wrongdoers so that the very act of revealing secrets seems taboo too them.

Look, it's a hard truth to confront but most of our armed forces lads are from countryside. They probably don't have exposure to such tactics or knowledge about infosec. This has to be made a compulsory part of training in any branch.
Good suggestions, man.
I kinda found it strange that a country which thinks it is the best custodian of Islam should resort to using women and sex in a big way to trap our soldiers.
Remember the unwarranted support that Pakistani politicians and the Foreign Office there gave to the Indian Muslim girls demanding the right to wear hijab in schools and colleges.

Taking a stand for Muslim girls(women) and at the same time using Pakistani women to entice innocent Indian jawans. Somehow both do not mix well together.
This only exposes the moral bankruptcy of Islamabad.

JBH22

Aren't Indian soldiers trained for this in their training?
Sometimes as a men stucked miles away from hinterland a lady sending you bobs and vagenes pics is a boon 😂😂
Which is why training and rotating troops on shorter posting seem to be best thing to remedy situation.

Waanar

Country flag
What is the opinion of those Kashmiris about Indian muzzies. Is there ummah chumma or is it same?
Kashmiris have a superiority complex over the entirety of India. And an inferiority complex from the entirety of India.

They think they're the master race but they're insecure about why exactly they keep losing to the famed Hindu Baniya while Hindu baniya keeps developing and even gives them alms.

It's a hilariously stupid mindset where they want to feel good about themselves because "we're caucasians" but are also shitting their pants realising that they're left tasting dust in every field that matters.

Their hatred for India is not limited to Hindus though. Very overtly racist breed which actually hates the Indian muzzies too.

A very close Shia friend of mine was telling me how one taxiwala was telling him how it's an Indian Muslim's duty to fight a jihad for Kashmir and when he said "Fine, I'll do it as long as you promise me a nice house overlooking the scenery and a sexy wife."
The taxiwala lost it and started talking smack about how Shias are actually not following the real Islam, how Indians are all the same no matter what religion they follow, how shamelessly "dogla" Indian Muslims are for not trying to kill Hindus after partition even when they killed Muslims in India, how ugly Indians will always be the negroes of Kashmir even if India settles them all over Kashmir at which point my friend snapped and said "Don't worry, we'll make sure we marry your women to overcome our n!ggerism" (In Hindi, of course) and left the car.

Gosh, I love Shias.:rofl:
I need to get back in touch with him again. He lived for years in Kashmir and absolutely hated the Kashmiris.

Jimih

Country flag
Kashmiris have a superiority complex over the entirety of India. And an inferiority complex from the entirety of India.

They think they're the master race but they're insecure about why exactly they keep losing to the famed Hindu Baniya while Hindu baniya keeps developing and even gives them alms.

It's a hilariously stupid mindset where they want to feel good about themselves because "we're caucasians" but are also shitting their pants realising that they're left tasting dust in every field that matters.

Their hatred for India is not limited to Hindus though. Very overtly racist breed which actually hates the Indian muzzies too.

A very close Shia friend of mine was telling me how one taxiwala was telling him how it's an Indian Muslim's duty to fight a jihad for Kashmir and when he said "Fine, I'll do it as long as you promise me a nice house overlooking the scenery and a sexy wife."
The taxiwala lost it and started talking smack about how Shias are actually not following the real Islam, how Indians are all the same no matter what religion they follow, how shamelessly "dogla" Indian Muslims are for not trying to kill Hindus after partition even when they killed Muslims in India, how ugly Indians will always be the negroes of Kashmir even if India settles them all over Kashmir at which point my friend snapped and said "Don't worry, we'll make sure we marry your women to overcome our n!ggerism" (In Hindi, of course) and left the car.

I need to get back in touch with him again. He lived for years in Kashmir and absolutely hated the Kashmiris.
GoI should wake up from slumber. Nothings gonna change Kashmiri's minds. 10% of Central Funds annually didn't changed their minds and even extra 10% more will not change them further.

Development Jumla is not going to win hearts over there.

Immanuel

Country flag

Bhai, you love Shias o_O?

Some members here will start drooling about how infidel you are. Don't you know (as per some members) all Hindus must hate all muzzies, Christians, Sikhs, other napak religious people in India. Apparently everything must be done to curtail their population (except breeding more Hindus).

That said, that taxiwala got served :rofl:

Question, what is the translation for n!ggerism in Hindi?

Waanar

Country flag

Some members here will start drooling about how infidel you are. Don't you know (as per some members) all Hindus must hate all muzzies, Christians, Sikhs, other napak religious people in India. Apparently everything must be done to curtail their population (except breeding more Hindus).

Brah, my game is really simple. I respect every sect with which I haven't had a personal incident of disrespect to my religion and people. This is why I also respect Sikhs. I haven't had a anecdotal experience where they disrespect my gods. News has a habit of magnifying the worst of the worst and if you take it too seriously, you'll end up hating yourself but when someone says stuff like "my religion is the only true religion" to my face or that my gods had "side chicks", yeah, I don't respect their religion anymore.

N!ggerism is universal, it doesn't need a translation.

Flying Dagger

Country flag

Actually we need to bring a culture where if anyone is trapped in such stuff he should be allowed to openly call against it to the authority without any issue of moral judging.

I literally don't understand the point if someone flirts around on FB or video that's completely normal these days and a human instinct but being blackmailed over it is literally stupid.

Flying Dagger

Country flag

Well loved how conveniently you added the word Sikhs in the convo when there is no such thing as all "hindus must hate the Sikhs" going around in the forum. To defend the kashmiri Jihadi.

Anyway where are you precisely from.. ?

Immanuel

Country flag
Well loved how conveniently you added the word Sikhs in the convo when there is no such thing as all "hindus must hate the Sikhs" going around in the forum. To defend the kashmiri Jihadi.

Anyway where are you precisely from.. ?
May be you should read more posts then and read less into me defending Kashmiri jihadis, I have always been consistent. Jihadi be he/she/they/them deserve at the very least a bullet to the head or better yet a thermobaric explosive dropped right on the head.

I am from HYD

Global Defence

New threads

Articles