India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

maximus777

Country flag
This will lead to war they let's see if they are prepared
It stunned them for 2 days, but those duffers cant afford to appear weak. Handsome PM's hand will forced to do something foolish. I would expect a similar mischief from them too - air space intrusion, ceasefire violation, hoor hunters in J&K etc. I just hope they get neutered when that happens, now that dhokla boys are emboldened with wins in 4 states. At the end its always about politics and elekshun rejults!

Abdus Salem killed

It won't lead to war. I'm sure Pak and GOI are discussing terms of compensation at the moment. Fortunately no one was killed. At most they will conduct a missile test of their own to reassure their public.
Yeah no I know porks they will try to mess with us maybe target an Indian military compound close to the border to soothe Thier public that they are invisible let's see how long that will last
You don't know how many times I read that they would have killed bipin rawat in 2019

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
This BrahMos fiasco is so damn funny, it showed Porkis their worth and the fact which I’ve been saying for long that Pakistani Military works only from 9 AM to 5 PM daily has been proved once again :lol:

The fact that BrahMos or any other missile can’t be fired during “maintenance” is something even porkis know, and all BrahMos will always remain armed with a warhead just in case and can be self destructed in case of a misfire, and the fact that Ghafoori Sena admitted that India is yet to issue a clarification during press conference and their sasta Tere Naam Moeed Chewsuf admitted that India took 2 days to issue a clarification is enough to tell that there were no backchannel talks regarding the launch, hence it was a deliberate launch to humiliate the hell out Pakroaches :lol:

All these Porkistanis who dream of “Ghazwa-e-Hind” have their dreams shattered and now understand that India can fire a Nuclear capable supersonic missile at them, their military will just wait and watch, and India will issue a statement a few days later with ease reading, “I’m sorry babu” and get away with it…

It’s just pure entertainment that India got away by literally humiliating all of Pakistan with just one mizzile :pound:

Now for atleast a few weeks no Porki will be talking big of invading Kashmir and waging a jihad on Kafirs, as I said their military is only good at making diapers, pasta and cornflakes and not fighting.

View attachment 143466View attachment 143466View attachment 143466View attachment 143466View attachment 143466
And even most funnier thing is, pakis actually buying MOD statement. 🤣🤣

shitsandgiggles

Country flag
Whether it was intentional or not. This was funny for sure. It kind of exposed Pakistani AD system. Man a missile penetrated 250+ Km deep into Pakistan and they were clueless 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
In all seriousness it is extremely hard to intercept missiles and this was not even in war time,

I thank everyone for memes I haven't laughed this much in long time

mokoman

Country flag

3rd point is interesting...🤐
Was Porkistan upto some and Indian Army fired a warning shot... 🤔
his hint 1 is wrong tho .

missile landed in a area with a hotel and buildings .

people just got lucky .

if the army does an enquiry i am guessing report will be kept secret .

still surprised that India gave little explanation to pakistan . no specific press release by the indian ambassador in pakistan for example .

this kinda shit is usually done by North Korea against Japan. when ever North korea gets upset , they fire a ballistic missile over japan or into sea nearby.

basically a "fuck u bitch" attitude .

i like it :megusta:

Last edited:

Brood Father

Country flag
I have a theory ..Remember that there was a IED explosion in Jammu
Also 3 days back there was a raid in Gurgaon where a man was arrested with a bomb making materials ..

I think this is a message to Pakistan as due to instability of world order Pakistan might be trying to be a bit naughty ..It now received a message ..

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I have a theory ..Remember that there was a IED explosion in Jammu
Also 3 days back there was a raid in Gurgaon where a man was arrested with a bomb making materials ..

I think this is a message to Pakistan as due to instability of world order Pakistan might be trying to be a bit naughty ..It now received a message..
A few days back there was a bomb blast in Kashmir which injured dozens of innocents and on top of that a bomb blast in Udhampur, Jammu a few days later, most likely it was a response to that attack.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles