India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Mantospace

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars on this day one years before Two MLI motor post troops lost lives at the LAC. But looks like the GOI has forgetting their sacrifices.
Dont know wat happened to modi, suddenly started acting like peace angel. He has no interest in soldiers life.

I thnk we need to look for young one as PM in next election.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Having Tried ALL 3 political parties
Ie PPP , Nawaz and Imran ; Now Pak Army is out of options

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I have pointed this out before too, @Mantospace is a Pakistani or someone whose intention is just sabotaging Indian narrative with negativity.

This account never posts anything valuable, always complains and cries with very predictable statements, (like, where is modi's 56 inch, china is too powerful we don't stand a chance, our army is useless etc).
And specifically seeks out threads where any negative news discussion is going on.

mokoman

Country flag
I have pointed this out before too, @Mantospace is a Pakistani or someone whose intention is just sabotaging Indian narrative with negativity.

This account never posts anything valuable, always complains and cries with very predictable statements, (like, where is modi's 56 inch, china is too powerful we don't stand a chance, our army is useless etc).
And specifically seeks out threads where any negative news discussion is going on.
i dunno , his reply to my post here is gold 🥇🥇

Trololo

Country flag
I have been following avi raina for a while.
The only correct prediction he has made was 303 seats for BJP.
Wrong ones...
1. Congress ceases to exist by May 2021
2. Trump will win
3. Latest... India winning the match vs pak.
He also gives some important dates in relation to pakistan, this year, none of which has come to any significance yet.
Anything he says.... Take with tonnes of salt.
If what he says about 30th June 22 is indeed correct, I will have to reconsider how I spend the rest of my life.
Ignore Raina. He is a wannabe jagadguru.

chetan_chpd

Desi Homelander
Country flag

In this video the villagers can be heard clearly shouting the word "Doosra bandha". And they are also saying"doosra bandha bhagraha hai.

So they are not seeing some random drogue parachute, they are infact seeing a pilot and who was that second pilot? Aka DOOSA Bandha?

Yes he was the F-16 Fighter Pilot whose F-16 was shot down but sadly his country disowned him .Porkis even said that they had an Israeli pilot :pound:

Pakistan didn't even ACCEPT the bodies of its own soldiers in Kargil. Heck they didn't even ACCEPT that their soldiers were even involved in the Kargil war , so I don't trust anything coming out from porkis .Good day
good to see my YT channel being used for serving the nation

Jimih

Country flag

Having Tried ALL 3 political parties
Ie PPP , Nawaz and Imran ; Now Pak Army is out of options
Military takeover is not happening, by doing this they will loose international support and funding.

When senior establishment journalist Najam Sethi says Imran is going than there must be some truth in his statetment.

Who will be selected next? Only time will tell. Shah Mehmood Qureshi is also a clown, I don't think PA will be interested in making him the next PM, but let's wait and watch.

Covfefe

Country flag
Military takeover is not happening, by doing this they will loose international support and funding.

When senior establishment journalist Najam Sethi says Imran is going than there must be some truth in his statetment.

Who will be selected next? Only time will tell. Shah Mehmood Qureshi is also a clown, I don't think PA will be interested in making him the next PM, but let's wait and watch.
Hopefully someone from either of the two families. Bilal and Maryam are too young- could be that Shahbaz Sharif guy

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Hopefully someone from either of the two families. Bilal and Maryam are too young- could be that Shahbaz Sharif guy
Maryam nawaz is not too young , hain ji ?
She is perfect pm , to be honest .
We will definitely fight a war when she will be pm

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

There’s a rumour spreading on Twitter that Imrandi Khana is resigning

Jimih

Country flag
When you go against the Mil-stablisment this is bound to happen.

Bajwa will not able to takeover, as corps commanders will not support him. Even he don't have complete support of the army due to obvious reasons.

I think this whole TLP unrests is a charade, Paki establishment (deep state) will absorb them into electoral politics and in future we may see TLP as a part of pakistan govt.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles