India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

karn

Country flag
There are five stages of grief-

1- Denial
2- Anger
3- Bargaining
4- Depression
5- Acceptance

He's on the first stage.
It's a very simplified but effective model.
Everytime, India makes headway in any direction, or Pakistan shows it's incompetence, you'll see Pakistanis going into the first stage and never coming out of it because the reality isn't staring them in the face most of the time.

They'll never know their place till there's an Indian soldier manning a bunker on every street of Lahore.
Yuk .. why send our soldiers to stand guard in mleechaland . Israels Palestine formula would be good for them.

stew98

Ullah
Country flag

Viper316

Country flag
Melt down in peedeeff for something that never came from across border, pdf warriors turning out to be victims of their own conspiracy theory. ISPR 10 gen information warfare on their own people make them go mad and confused. Mean while GOI attitude be like we are busy no time for fun

tribendra bisoi

There was no relevant target , no explosive .. and india does not test missiles in that area . Some people saying it was to check response time .. lol .. No country can take such risk when there are civilian aircraft on air . So its all hoax . And then in a video a eye witness says he saw something fell from a jet flying by ...

Waanar

Country flag
Yuk .. why send our soldiers to stand guard in mleechaland . Israels Palestine formula would be good for them.
It's not mlechaland, it's our land.

Also, I quite frankly believe all this Islamic "Muh mazhab" drama will fade rather quick without foreign sponsors to hold it in place.
We often forget, Pakistani society is widely fragmented. If our intelligence agencies start offering positions of power in exchange for reconversion to Dharma and allows the converted party to run wild with it's ambitions over others, more will try to get that piece of cake.

What I mean is, Islam is important, but if Hindu Pashtoons start overrunning Muslim Punjabis or Hindu Punjabis start overrunning Muslim Sindhis or a whole host of combinations where one tribe is deriving their strength from Hindu sponsors, others will try to inflate that currency by converting to Hinduism themselves, lest they lose the "ethnic wars" due to their insolency.

It's a wild theory, I know, but that's how conversions have worked in the past in many other places.

One tribe which converts gets the best deal and is usually the trigger to a chain reaction where other tribes convert to save themselves from the newly converted tribe (who often also happen to be the most radical ones around because they feel the need to "prove" their adherence and loyalty).

The only difference is, in our case, it's re-conversion and indigenization.
Don't know if our forces hold the cards to actually carry out such a sophisticated campaign since a key factor of this is psychological and information warfare which, if I'm to be brutally honest, we have been pretty abysmal at in recent times.

TLDR- We don't need a Israeli Palestine model in Pakistan. It's rather impractical for such a population dense region. We need something tailored to our cause and case.

karn

Country flag
It's not mlechaland, it's our land.

Also, I quite frankly believe all this Islamic "Muh mazhab" drama will fade rather quick without foreign sponsors to hold it in place.
We often forget, Pakistani society is widely fragmented. If our intelligence agencies start offering positions of power in exchange for reconversion to Dharma and allows the converted party to run wild with it's ambitions over others, more will try to get that piece of cake.

What I mean is, Islam is important, but if Hindu Pashtoons start overrunning Muslim Punjabis or Hindu Punjabis start overrunning Muslim Sindhis or a whole host of combinations where one tribe is deriving their strength from Hindu sponsors, others will try to inflate that currency by converting to Hinduism themselves, lest they lose the "ethnic wars" due to their insolency.

It's a wild theory, I know, but that's how conversions have worked in the past in many other places.

One tribe which converts gets the best deal and is usually the trigger to a chain reaction where other tribes convert to save themselves from the newly converted tribe (who often also happen to be the most radical ones around because they feel the need to "prove" their adherence and loyalty).

The only difference is, in our case, it's re-conversion and indigenization.
Don't know if our forces hold the cards to actually carry out such a sophisticated campaign since a key factor of this is psychological and information warfare which, if I'm to be brutally honest, we have been pretty abysmal at in recent times.
Your plan is too ambitious.
A more conservative plan is to wean sindh and Balochistan from the pakjabis . Then Palestine solution for them .. after getting butfucked by the talibs they may crawl back to us .
The 2nd part could take decades.

Viper316

Country flag
There was no relevant target , no explosive .. and india does not test missiles in that area . Some people saying it was to check response time .. lol .. No country can take such risk when there are civilian aircraft on air . So its all hoax . And then in a video a eye witness says he saw something fell from a jet flying by ...
Hope GOI ignores the circus show attempted by terroristan. There shud not be any press release on this incident, MSM must received notification already, reason total blackout on this matter

Waanar

Country flag
Your plan is too ambitious.
A more conservative plan is to wean sindh and Balochistan from the pakjabis . Then Palestine solution for them .. after getting butfucked by the talibs they may crawl back to us .
The 2nd part could take decades.
Yeah, of course, a mix of both short term plans (Israeli-Palestine settler model) AND long term plans are required.

I'm just saying, it's impossible to implement the settler method over the entirety of Pakistan.

And it will take decades to turn Pakistan back to India.
Short term plans are like one night stands while long term plans are like marriages.

You need both for a healthy sex lif..erm.... I mean geopolitical stability.

mokoman

Country flag
no explosive is also what they are saying ,

but what about the large crater + 2 buildings nearby destroyed .

the thing travelled 350+ km , from india into pakistan , how much fuel would have been left .

kinetic energy would maybe explain the crater , but IMHO not the destroyed building

also i think i know what it was :hmm:

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag
Nothing Has failed Infact Missile Did Midcourse correction

Its Delibrate and well planned Physco OP

There is auto self destruct mechnism in missile if Navigation fails

Its delibrate Impacting target few Kms from PAF base

GHQ Pindi will be shitting bricks

it took then multiple hours to confirm about it