India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

MonaLazy

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
for me personally, it takes time to form any sort of opinion on events unless something falls under a pre-existing pattern.

But for now the question on top of my head is why did the tangos switch to pistols? Other than obvious reason of conceal carry target killing.
Pistols have been used in Punjab for few years now.

Punjab: Hindu outfit leader shot in Amritsar, fifth murder in 2 years
This is the fifth such murder of Hindu outfit leaders, and the ninth overall of any religious or religio-political leader, in the last two years in Punjab.

7748B1DE-21B4-495E-8A5D-1A8F2FEB0D1E.jpeg

doreamon

Country flag

So Deputy Sec. of state Wendy Sherman is on hyphenated Indo Pak visit ( A rarity by Murican diplomat)..Madam will be in Piggyland tomorrow but while madam is in India Kashmir has been made hot...

Meanwhile..

So will Madam do a lgbtq meet-up in Porkistan as well?
USA behaving like leader of lgbtq community around the world .. Like that of USSR having their cummunist supporters all around the world few decades back . Another interest group to be used by nation state for its own benefit and another weapon to be used . In the end its nation state vs nation state everything else.. all ideology is a smoke screen .

Cheepek

So Deputy Sec. of state Wendy Sherman is on hyphenated Indo Pak visit ( A rarity by Murican diplomat)..Madam will be in Piggyland tomorrow but while madam is in India Kashmir has been made hot...

Meanwhile..

Sorry, there is no hyphenation between us and Poliostan.
Things have changed a lot now. Poliostanis would love peddling this, because it helps them conjure a grand scheme in their own mind, in which they are still relevant.
Poliostan is strictly for Afganistan and terrorism, nothing else.
Gone are the days when our bilateral relations would depend on some third suicidal shithole.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It will need just few operations against local terrorist sympathizers and local terrorists to create tit for tat atmosphere. When i was in kashmir i interacted with the local youth which consisted a female jihadi she was like we can't go into that area to much army is deployed over there. Our parents are scared most of the times because of army they practically do assaults on us. But for you guy's outsiders it's not a problem. 😊. And yes that was true my car was stopped by some young troops and their first reaction was Delhi s haii bccc 😂 they were soo happy to see familiar faces.

I think if it comes to cleansing of KP or migrants we need to strike at the heart of these terrorists and that is create more fear in the heart of locals soo that terrorist lose on ground support it may sound extremist but to protect our people we need to do out of the box thing's.
1633659240648.png

Tridev123

Country flag
These targeted killings are not the brain work of any rag tag terrorist outfit.
The entire planning and choosing of targets must have been made by the ISI.
This requires an equally sophisticated response to be executed in Pakistan proper.
Merely killing the terrorist foot soldiers here will not be effective.

Targets in Pakistan should include persons close to the military, whether political, administrative or pure military background. Key people whom the Pak security establishment protects and values should be taken out. The pain needs to be felt.

There have been many precedents of such targeted assassinations of high profile
persons in the past in Pakistan. The Pakistanis especially the military need to relearn their lessons.

I am not demoralizing our intelligence agencies but had something like this happened in Israel the response would have been immediate, probably in a few hours, not even 24 hours delayed.

But I foresee us reaching such levels in the decade ahead as our economy increases and covert capabilities also increase.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
These targeted killings are not the brain work of any rag tag terrorist outfit.
The entire planning and choosing of targets must have been made by the ISI.
This requires an equally sophisticated response to be executed in Pakistan proper.
Merely killing the terrorist foot soldiers here will not be effective.

Targets in Pakistan should include persons close to the military, whether political, administrative or pure military background. Key people whom the Pak security establishment protects and values should be taken out. The pain needs to be felt.

There have been many precedents of such targeted assassinations of high profile
persons in the past in Pakistan. The Pakistanis especially the military need to relearn their lessons.

I am not demoralizing our intelligence agencies but had something like this happened in Israel the response would have been immediate, probably in a few hours, not even 24 hours delayed.

But I foresee us reaching such levels in the decade ahead as our economy increases and covert capabilities also increase.
Global isolation and targeted sanctions on Pakistani establishment is one way.

Hunting the brains and balls behind the terror is another option.

collateral damage do happen and we should keep it at bare minimum.

Cheran

Country flag

Meanwhile..

There are some RW LGBTQI as well.

However, most probably the groups that she met will be the "Modi murdering 1000000 Cashmere's, Farmers, Muslims type or the "Hindoo patriarchy is regressive & hurting Dalits, LGBTQI & Muslims" type.

Indrajit

Country flag

Meanwhile..

Cross posting from the India-US thread.

Pak visit for specific, narrow purpose: US Dy Secy of State
“It's for a very specific and narrow purpose, we don’t see ourselves building a broad relationship with Pakistan. And we have no interest in returning to the days of hyphenated India, Pakistan,” she said while speaking at the Ananta Aspen Centre in Mumbai.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why is it taking so much time to find out who the killers were ..? No operation yet ?

Sehwag231

Country flag
No Headline cover by any majo US
News media

They just hate Non Abrahamic or heathens
To core

News of Lakimpur accident is posted within few hours
In NYT shows how strong the eco system is
Strong ecosystem. More like US looking after their own Christian citizen Sonia Gandhi.

Articles