India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not gonna help. It will be a world record of sorts the day a golgappey wala is able to anticipate a 6 o'clock attack, turn 180 degrees around, aim & shoot a random lunatic approaching him from behind in the dark with a loaded pistol who only reveals his true intent a few seconds before the act. All the people who have died recently and much earlier in the past- how would their odds have improved even if they had a gun? For instance, even if Shri Makhan Lal Bindroo had a gun holstered around his waist, how could he have prevented what happened in a split second while he was dishing out medication to his customers?

In any case, he would have died instantly. This attack was not for him but for others that are still alive- we have to defeat the larger game at play here.

Precisely, the innocent are already dying in a steady trickle & it seems the Indian state does not care enough.
Not in every case.. but atleast in the case of the teachers killed today.. the teachers if armed could have responded when their ID cards were being checked to ascertain their religious affiliation.
But, as I said in my previous post, the heavy lifting would have to be done by the security forces..in neutralizing the terrorists and their logistics and supporters..

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Only true Kashmiris in Kashmir are the Kashmiri Hindus rest are forced convert trashmiris.
Filthy disgrace of khashmiriyat was present in Kashmir when shah mir, a refugee coomer from Swat, was welcomed(grave mistake) and even married the Queen. It died the day this coomer killed the Queen on the wedding night and established halfdyk miri dynasty.

Make no mistake kashmiriyat died in 14th century itself after mooslame shariat came there in 1339 ad. Just sample the rules for the Hindus put in place by the suficoomer shah-e-hamadan. Kashmiriyat is filthiest fraud.

peesfulislameichorseshiet.jpg
peesfulmooslamehoax.jpg

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
Atleast they accepted the failure,now incompetent officers must be sacked.

LG realising it now? I mentioned this hours before him.

another_armchair

Country flag
Impossible to keep a track of each and every potential threat or probable victim.

This is like vaccinating your entire population against Covid vs trying to give ICU care to each one who will likely get infected.

We have seen what the latter causes - death, chaos and misery.

It is up to us now whether we keep counting bodies of 2-3 individuals every other day and fill the total deceased column lost to insurgency or impose a cost on the enemy and satiate ourselves that we at least went down fighting.

Varoon2

Country flag
Intelligence failure, incompetence, caught napping, making big claims about militancy ending...perhaps. But let's not forget the main villain here, Islamists and Islamist terrorists. The focus should be mainly on that. Remember, we're also invariably going to hear accusations about the "BJP taking advantage of this incident with its eye on the UP elections" and of course "Who gains from the terrorist strike, it is the Hindutva forces who want to divide society even further, to promote their communal agenda" Even now, with this sickening killing, there are idiots and demagogues who can't feel for the victims, but just want to resort to "Modi did it".

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Kamaljit has become active due to obvious reasons and that too to spread usual despondency. She won't call out the Jihadis. Security failure question is a leading question which I have been listening and reading since my teenage. Kamajits and Karims will never talk about the elephant in the room but the room for being too small.

Hopium Gandu BABA has been deployed behind enemy lines..
Now, BABA will claim that all killings of Pakis by TTP, BLA, Diabetes, AIDS as the doing of 56 inch modi .. and "underground" Shah.. and "The Doval".. :frusty:
I warned when they moved in to repeal 370/35A. I gave examples how it can be done. Modi ended up giving them more incentives for their disobedience. You make them stable, free and empowered they come back with bigger bite. Dogs can not digest honey.

I argued against military action against Pakistan (which he never followed up) but suggested to fix internal traitors using broadsword.

Modi thinks his clinical approach will work. Anything done without industrial scale and watertight Gharwapsi will fail. There is no scope of China like detoxing, Delegitimising their cults, no parallel competing ideology no strong messaging, confusing policies. They only behave when seeing an existential threat. What Modi did “Sab is saath, sabka viswaas etc. The guy killed his own Macho and now gone quite to pretend statesman.

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Kamaljit has become active due to obvious reasons and that too to spread usual despondency. She won't call out the Jihadis. Security failure question is a leading question which have been listening and reading since my teenage. Kamajits and Karims will never talk about the elephant in the room but the room for being too small.

I warned when they moved in to repeal 370/35A. I gave examples how it can be done. Modi ended up giving them more incentives for their disobedience. You make them stable, free and empowered they come back with bigger bite. Dogs can not digest honey.

I argued against military action against Pakistan (which he never followed up) but suggested to fix internal traitors using broadsword.

Modi thinks his clinical approach will work. Anything done without industrial scale and watertight Gharwapsi will fail. There is no scope of China like detoxing, Delegitimising their cults, no parallel competing ideology no strong messaging, confusing students. They only behave when seeing an existential threat. What Modi did “Sab is saath, sabka viswaas etc. The guy killed his own Macho and now gone quite to pretend statesman.
Are that's the method of indian state. Remember kashmir is not the only indian insurgency, see there we are .
We neither spend enough of physical barriers nor we make right policies .

Covfefe

Country flag
Slightly philosophical question to the members here-

Do you think that we are ultimately moving closer to a civilizational war that will ensue industrial-scale violence that will change the world as we know it?

Please take your sweet time to think, articulate and respond.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
The thing is we are still in defensive mode, its a simple thing they try to infiltrate our border in huge numbers and many of them get killed but there will always be some which will be successful in their objective.

not at all surprised that it was an intelligence faliure.

we are cutting leaves not root :shoot::shoot::shoot:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

Do you think that we are ultimately moving closer to a civilizational war that will ensue industrial-scale violence that will change the world as we know it?

Please frame your question with proper context.

Jimih

Country flag
Kamaljit has become active due to obvious reasons and that too to spread usual despondency. She won't call out the Jihadis. Security failure question is a leading question which have been listening and reading since my teenage. Kamajits and Karims will never talk about the elephant in the room but the room for being too small.
I think the "Ecosystem" is trying to pre-empt the resettlement of KPs and other minorities in the State which is going to start from the next year.

Ecosystem is trying to create a scenario where the proposed return of minorities will be deemed as unsafe.

Ecosystem will go into any lengths to prevent the demography change (in their view) by Modi govt.

Government's 2022 J&K plan: Resettlement of Kashmiri Pandits

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

विधानं देव-विहितं तत्र विद्वान् न मुह्यति यथा सृष्टो ऽसि राजेन्द्र तथा भवितुम् अर्हसि

The strong prey upon the weak. The wise are never baffled by this.
It is human nature to be violent and barbarity is innate with him, The wise knows how to come to terms with this

A world war is inevitable, chaahe kal ho ya sau saal baad
Human crave for war is quite natural, Trust me, a WW3 is probably inevitable
But rather than WW2 type scenario, where Europe was lit up with conflicting ideologies and Pacific was lit up with crappy geopolitics, I agree that the WW3 might be a civilizational war because come on nobody likes us, even a huge chunk of our own countrymen don't

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
I think the "Ecosystem" is trying to pre-empt the resettlement of KPs and other minorities in the State which is going to start from the next year.

Ecosystem is trying to create a scenario where the proposed return of minorities will be deemed as unsafe.

Ecosystem will go into any lengths to prevent the demography change (in their view) by Modi govt.

Government's 2022 J&K plan: Resettlement of Kashmiri Pandits

The settlements need to be self sufficient pockets, starting from Jammu border, forts in their own right, any outsider would be liable to be shot or questioned by Armed Guards of the Settlement. (Copium Overdose)

Varoon2

Country flag
^ There have been claims that as many as 3 million people have been granted domicility since revocation of Article 370. Must be exaggerated(?)

WARREN SS

Country flag
Social media is a powerful weapon only for as long as it is accessible.

Most folks in China are ignorant about the Tiananmen square incident and the pro-democracy protests.

If censorship is needed to enforce peace and social order in a country with 97% homogenous Han Chinese population, imagine how badly it is needed to contain mischief in a nation as diverse as ours?

Democracy and FoE+FoS should either be unrestrained for all parties or restrained for all. As of today, only the Hindu must exercise FoE, FoS and all that jazz.

SM, Twitter in particular has had mixed fortunes and it all depended on how determined the state was to quell its effect, ranging from Egypt to Hong Kong.
Sikhs in punjab
Is not radicalized level to kashmir
Or for hindu hatred we didn't have
Such population of Hindus there

Just 3 days back I was in amritsar
Didn't feel un uneasy like we feel when we enter Valley

Social media is power full weapon
Now it works both ways
Death of 5 Hindus extremely made into Breaking headlines
Today all most all population has excess to the news within minutes

In 90's there hardly any reporting by
Left journalists even days after such killing

Infact many such details were curtailed
Due Local politics

Fear mongering or anything today Islamist cannot hide there acts

Varoon2

Country flag
Domicile doesn't mean the person is back living in Kashmir

^ Not even those who were already in Kashmir, but were living without full rights i.e employment, voting, state benefits.. ?

Articles