India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Covfefe

Country flag
Slightly philosophical question to the members here-

The bombing of the Hamas/Palestinian sanctuaries(including civilian residential complexes) and the following silence from the West, the handover of Afghanistan by the US to the very forces they fought for 20 years (or at least made a pretense of), ever-increasing radicalism in Pakistan and Afghanistan coupled with their alliance with expansionist China- these events have only solidified one fact further that only the interests matter. The US would obviously not want to lose its seat of prominence to anyone including China and hence the inception of QUAD and AUKUS.

Limiting the frame of discussion only to South Asia-

Do you think that we are ultimately moving closer to a civilizational war, on the lines of Sino-Islamic nexus vs Hindu-West alliance, that will ensue industrial-scale violence that will change the world as we know it? (Because any reforms in the Islamic world are not looking to appear anytime soon)

Please take your sweet time to think, articulate and respond.

shade

Country flag
You can't have civilizational war my dude when one civilization is clueless about it's civilizational identity, what you have is the slow conquest of said civilization with bursts of intense violence inbetween.

Sullas( even our domestic ones ) and Chings are in the clear about their objectives, Indians aren't.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @FalconSlayers Nibba.

Earthquake in Pakistan was surgical strike by 56 inch wala.. BABA ne Bola
Very nice.. sabhi kaand ek hi din main kar rahe hain muzzies..
Anyway, now nobody will be able to question the government if it settles KPs in religiously segregated, self sufficient and armed communities in the valley.. Need the west bank model here..

Waanar

Country flag
Earthquake was surgical strike by 56 inch wala.. BABA ne Bola

Very nice.. sabhi kaand ek hi din main kar rahe hain muzzies..
Anyway, now nobody will be able to question the government if it settles KPs in religiously segregated, self sufficient and armed communities in the valley.. Need the west bank model here..
KPs are least interested in settling there. Most have made a life for themselves out of Kashmir, amiri8, @FalconSlayers ?

Settle everyone there. From Bhaiyyas to Gurkhas and all in between.

Let them try this shit with us.
We're always sniffing for a scrap anyways.

Knowitall

All this does not matter.

You see our govt treats us like cannon fodder. It encourages pakistan to kill us under a limit.

Basically our govt facilitates the butchering of its own citizens.

These haramis need a body count to act and wake up from their sleep.

Pakistan could kill 2 people everyday for a month and we wouldn't touch them. Yet if they kill 20 people in a go the govt wakes up all of a sudden.

Basically deaths don't matter to this govt unless they happen in droves. So pakistan is free to kill our countrymen as long as govt's limelight is not affected.

The day this govt started taking every death as a challenge 90% of the problems will be solved.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
All this does not matter.

You see our govt treats us like cannon fodder. It encourages pakistan to kill us under a limit.

Basically our govt facilitates the butchering of its own citizens.

These haramis need a body count to act and wake up from their sleep.

Pakistan could kill 2 people everyday for a month and we wouldn't touch them. Yet if they kill 20 people in a go the govt wakes up all of a sudden.

Basically deaths don't matter to this govt unless they happen in droves. So pakistan is free to kill our countrymen as long as govt's limelight is not affected.

The day this govt started taking every death as a challenge 90% of the problems will be solved.
at some point I hope people will get bored repeating this same commentary again and again and again. every time some incident happens same commentary.

This commentary is blocking other nuances from coming out.

shade

Country flag
The "questioning" crowd do not care about reason, logic or truth, they will bark the same things they have always barked.
The dhimmi lemmings who follow such crowd online also will bark in the same tune

And as the Khalistani Circus now show, GoI fears mobs.

Waanar

Country flag
at some point I hope people will get bored repeating this same commentary again and again and again. every time some incident happens same commentary.

Please explain the other nuances, brother.
This incident has me really, really pissed and I would really appreciate a more reasonable take on this issue than mine.

Mutyala rayadu

Country flag
Who will you vote for but me mitro?

View attachment 113674

The alternative is much more worse you know..

Such is the catch 22 of baba to right wing, punishing Baba electorally means all that is happening now will increase 10x, not punishing baba and voting him like good goys will mean all the things that are happening now will continue happening, with no punishment meted out from baba's side to the jihadis, khalistanis, commies and any other traitor of your choice..
We need a new stronger unhinged political party. People who can do things curbing their greed for power. All the talk about guns and vigilante group is dud which cannot work out. Electing 10 MP's who don't care about getting reelection is far worthy than whatever guns we might carry.

Overton window need to change with BJP at the center.

mokoman

Country flag

how can u get bored , whining is very enjoyable 😀 (for me too).

i cant imagine what it will be like in a short war with china .

people here will be shirtless lashing themselves with leather belt

the temple burning vid "seem" to be fake news.

if its fake , its very likely spread by the same folks who spread ARMA gameplay vid as pakistan attacking afghanistan.

another_armchair

Country flag
how can u get bored , whining is very enjoyable 😀 (for me too).

i cant imagine what it will be like in a short war with china .

people here will be shirtless lashing themselves with leather belt

the temple burning vid "seem" to be fake news.

if its fake , its very likely spread by the same folks who spread ARMA gameplay vid as pakistan attacking afghanistan.

A massive fire broke out in the residential area of Fruit Mandi Parimpora area of Srinagar on Thursday afternoon.

According to eyewitnesses, a massive fire erupted in the house of Abdul Ahad Shiekh residents of Bypass parimpora and speared to others houses.

They said soon after a massive fire broke out the locals and fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the flames, they added the fire is yet to bring under control.
Thanks... wonder why people don't verify news shared by dubious sources on Twitter before passing it off as a true incident.

Waanar

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Please explain the other nuances, brother.
This incident has me really, really pissed and I would really appreciate a more reasonable take on this issue than mine.
for me personally, it takes time to form any sort of opinion on events unless something falls under a pre-existing pattern.

But for now the question on top of my head is why did the tangos switch to pistols? Other than obvious reason of conceal carry target killing.

Physx32

Country flag
We need a new stronger unhinged political party. People who can do things curbing their greed for power. All the talk about guns and vigilante group is dud which cannot work out. Electing 10 MP's who don't care about getting reelection is far worthy than whatever guns we might carry.

Overton window need to change with BJP at the center.
What you're suggesting is an authoritarian government with a visionary leadership. Democracies like India will never be able to fully eradicate to islamic terrorism as it'd require "inhumane" measures like extensive surveillance and concentration camps. Instead what GoI should do immediately is:
  1. Break the ceasefire and start pounding the porkies across LoC.
  2. Airstrike on multiple jihadi camps located in prominent cities.
If we can kill the masters, the dogs will stop barking and it'll be easier to tame them. We really need to strike fear across these subhumans, else this will continue. With airstrikes and threat of invasion, imrand and bajwa will again shit their pants and we'll enjoy 2 more years of peace.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
What you're suggesting is an authoritarian government with a visionary leadership. Democracies like India will never be able to fully eradicate to islamic terrorism as it'd require "inhumane" measures like extensive surveillance and concentration camps. Instead what GoI should do immediately is:
  1. Break the ceasefire and start pounding the porkies across LoC.
  2. Airstrike on multiple jihadi camps located in prominent cities.
If we can kill the masters, the dogs will stop barking and it'll be easier to tame them. We really need to strike fear across these subhumans, else this will continue. With airstrikes and threat of invasion, imrand and bajwa will again shit their pants and we'll enjoy 2 more years of peace.
why havent we carried out abduction of jem leader, that would surely send fear. imho

THESIS THORON

Country flag

Articles