India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

jai jaganath

Country flag
Man I’m losing my hair engaging with you, no offense. I’m gonna have to hop on minoxidil after this.

Im talking about LC units NOT western command units. How hard is this to understand. Yes, infantry in general is a mess right now, especially In western command. BUT, for the generality, LoC units are decently equipped and have largely rid of ISNAS, and are almost entirely eradicating the Fibreglass. I even see some with holographic scopes as well, and they are replacing the iron sight. However, to infantry units NOT posted on the LC, you can see how poorly equipped they are.

and when it comes to SOPs, the LoC infantry is miles ahead of the RR. The rest, is in a very sad and pitiful state.
What as if IA consists of units posted on LoC and western command
Need not speak structure here u can Google
Got rid of insas ?
Hearing first time 72000 sigs changed whole military or so
Or using aks is mordern u
Again ach has not been procured in such nos which can change the entire IA
Fibre glass is standard accept it or not
Holographic sights are itself luxury in IA
LoC responsibility lies with more than one command
Few units in northern command have got ach and sigs onto ground expect pr doesn't mean a significant change has come
It's nice to explain to ourselves but things were shit and even it's same but few developments are visible

mcpo117

Country flag
It was an insensitive, childish comment which would earn him a punch by any patriot if spoken in front of his face instead of a screen.
I'm a habitual, perennial and senior-level whiner for gear standardization and upgradation. My post history should be proof enough.

I would kick my own teeth in if I spoke in this manner. (Don't quiz me on my flexibility)
Frustration notwithstanding, speak like you would if the man was in front of you lest you be judged a coward by your own measure.
milk drinkers they are.

mcpo117

Country flag
LoC units ?
They recently got baseless bpjs which rr had for a decade
High cuts and scopes are very high end stuff for IA even sf doesn't possess them
RR has better standardization than infantry
Forget commands everyone is poorly equipped but recently they are standardizing but in general they are damn worse compared to RR
Anyway this blunder has shown how rr has come down better they realize and go back to able to discuss and rewrite everything based on modern times
what is a baseless bpj?

fooLIam

Good.. COs should know that from now on .. their bodies can be paraded naked because of their bodies' propaganda value.. Will act as a deterrent for COs from foolishly rushing to the encounter sites..
That is if they learned any lesson from it but seeing current military and past shenanigans they don’t learn anything.everyone busy in timepass and dalali money specially.

Kumaoni

What as if IA consists of units posted on LoC and western command
Need not speak structure here u can Google
Got rid of insas ?
Hearing first time 72000 sigs changed whole military or so
Or using aks is mordern u
Again ach has not been procured in such nos which can change the entire IA
Fibre glass is standard accept it or not
Holographic sights are itself luxury in IA
LoC responsibility lies with more than one command
Few units in northern command have got ach and sigs onto ground expect pr doesn't mean a significant change has come
It's nice to explain to ourselves but things were shit and even it's same but few developments are visible
I’m talking about northern command here only. Every single LC unit I’ve seen has ACH in the majority, if not entirely. You saying “accept it or not” won’t change this reality.

Again, you misunderstood my point. I didn’t say the entire military changed, but only that units Posted on the LOC (largely northern command, western command runs along the Working Boundary in Jammu which is NOT the LoC), have made anystrides.

The rest of the Indian military has the exact same equipment profile as 1991.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@mist_consecutive @FalconSlayers @Kumaoni @Tactical Doge

I have a conspiracy theory

In the released image... only the body of Major is naked... while col is with a BPJ

Now the question is who taught the mother of major to say on media "had govt provided BPJ... they would have been saved"

Kitna ajeeb hai na... please think about it...

The naked image of major was already taken on day 1 & released today

3 days later when his body was to reach his home... his mother is "taught" to make such statement on media.

Whoever taught her was already aware that such an image has been taken on purpose?

Behind the scene pakis & ***** are colluding
You think the parents would be aware of everything military related? I'm pretty sure she might be thinking that a soldier is invincible if he wears a bullet proof jacket when that's not the case. So she might've assumed that he lost his due to lack of any BPJ.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
It seems TTP fucked them way too hard, so they're trying to replicate unsuccesfully in Kashmir. Anyway, we should really abandon the LOC ceasefire.

Kumaoni

@mist_consecutive @FalconSlayers @Kumaoni @Tactical Doge

I have a conspiracy theory

In the released image... only the body of Major is naked... while col is with a BPJ

Now the question is who taught the mother of major to say on media "had govt provided BPJ... they would have been saved"

Kitna ajeeb hai na... please think about it...

The naked image of major was already taken on day 1 & released today

3 days later when his body was to reach his home... his mother is "taught" to make such statement on media.

Whoever taught her was already aware that such an image has been taken on purpose?

Behind the scene pakis & ***** are colluding
I’m confused as to what is going on. What “BPJ” is being said?

mokoman

Country flag
Still, mutilation and disrespect should not be tolerated or made the norm. Even in the Congressi era, disrespect to soldiers was replied back threefold.

We don't have to react immaturely, but we should not make the death of a Colonel and major the new normal.

"You deserve what you tolerate"
all over twitter now .

has defense minister launched 'kadi ninda' missile . seems like govt will look other way .

hopefully we do some silent cross border raid .

Poozair Khan Before
View attachment 223086

Poozair Khan After
View attachment 223083
looks like dude took flamethrower to face

Last edited:

Articles