India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Kumaoni

It's the RR which has bpjs in good numbers
They are the much more innovative than infantry
Its his fault that he didn't bpj no excuse regarding it
LC units, no.
Regular infantry in western command, sure.
Haven’t seen a single high cut, barely any scopes, etc on any RR unit

jai jaganath

Country flag
There are appropriate and inappropriate ways to address an issue.

"Should've been more careful. BPJs should be mandatory for all." is a mature way to say it.

"Didn't wear BPJ so totally deserved to die. Chutyapa. Talib fighters wear BPJ" is not a way to say it.

Speak respectfully about dead soldiers or keep your immature mouth shut.
I agree respectfully description of problem is acceptable especially when the soldier has martyred

mcpo117

Country flag
There are appropriate and inappropriate ways to address an issue.

"Should've been more careful. BPJs should be mandatory for all." is a mature way to say it.

"Didn't wear BPJ so totally deserved to die. Chutyapa. Talib fighters wear BPJ" is not a way to say it.

Speak respectfully about dead soldiers or keep your immature mouth shut.
must understand the frustration of some of the milk drinkers here. the choice of words was uncalled for but neither was it antagonistic.

jai jaganath

Country flag
LC units, no.
Regular infantry in western command, sure.
Haven’t seen a single high cut, barely any scopes, etc on any RR unit
LoC units ?
They recently got baseless bpjs which rr had for a decade
High cuts and scopes are very high end stuff for IA even sf doesn't possess them
RR has better standardization than infantry
Forget commands everyone is poorly equipped but recently they are standardizing but in general they are damn worse compared to RR
Anyway this blunder has shown how rr has come down better they realize and go back to able to discuss and rewrite everything based on modern times

Kumaoni

LoC units ?
They recently got baseless bpjs which rr had for a decade
High cuts and scopes are very high end stuff for IA even sf doesn't possess them
RR has better standardization than infantry
Forget commands everyone is poorly equipped but recently they are standardizing but in general they are damn worse compared to RR
Anyway this blunder has shown how rr has come down better they realize and go back to able to discuss and rewrite everything based on modern times
?In the recent pics you could see infantry units all with ACHs, High cuts, and PCs. Look at any pic of a LC unit and compare it to an RR unit and you’ll see far more standardization.

And they have killed almost as many militants as the RR this year too, with zero losses.

jai jaganath

Country flag
?In the recent pics you could see infantry units all with ACHs, High cuts, and PCs. Look at any pic of a LC unit and compare it to an RR unit and you’ll see far more standardization.

And they have killed almost as many militants as the RR this year too, with zero losses.
That's why I said infantry has recently started modernization in snail pace but rr had those things a decades ago
Nothing revolutionary
And more importantly most of the infantry pics are pr and and max are equipped shit and forget standardization
Regarding ops thats why I said rr should go back to tables streamline their inducting troops make new sop and implement with force on the troops
The ones who have fallen was due to their over confidence and disobedience to sop
And regarding infantry let them start fighting wars u will experience countless blunders

Kumaoni

That's why I said infantry has recently started modernization in snail pace but rr had those things a decades ago
Nothing revolutionary
And more importantly most of the infantry pics are pr and and max are equipped shit and forget standardization
Regarding ops thats why I said rr should go back to tables streamline their inducting troops make new sop and implement with force on the troops
The ones who have fallen was due to their over confidence and disobedience to sop
And regarding infantry let them start fighting wars u will experience countless blunders
Look at pics of Indian infantry in Kargil and early 2000s. They were decently standardized, with some units possessing parkas.
The LC units are not propagnda. Everything else tho is shit.

Waanar

Country flag
must understand the frustration of some of the milk drinkers here. the choice of words was uncalled for but neither was it antagonistic.
It was an insensitive, childish comment which would earn him a punch by any patriot if spoken in front of his face instead of a screen.
I'm a habitual, perennial and senior-level whiner for gear standardization and upgradation. My post history should be proof enough.

I would kick my own teeth in if I spoke in this manner. (Don't quiz me on my flexibility)
Frustration notwithstanding, speak like you would if the man was in front of you lest you be judged a coward by your own measure.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Look at pics of Indian infantry in Kargil and early 2000s. They were decently standardized, with some units possessing parkas.
The LC units are not propagnda. Everything else tho is shit.
Standardized is different from modernizing
Although both are important
Go around u will get infantrymen running with 1974 helmets, load carriers, insas and few grenades
Yes few changes have recently brought down in infantry where modernization is being implemented but tastes just too less rest are abysmal
In future things will get traction but at present general infantry is far behind
U wanna believe pr pics as truth then well no point to discuss

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pay attention... all limits are being crossed... is GOI hijra or what?

They have released naked image of major's upper body & are calling him & the col as gays.
They want you to react as they think it some sort of bravery to disrespect a dead body, and if removing a T-Shirt makes them a gay, then I'm sure he fucked them hard in his last moments.

Kumaoni

Standardized is different from modernizing
Although both are important
Go around u will get infantrymen running with 1974 helmets, load carriers, insas and few grenades
Yes few changes have recently brought down in infantry where modernization is being implemented but tastes just too less rest are abysmal
In future things will get traction but at present general infantry is far behind
U wanna believe pr pics as truth then well no point to discuss
Man I’m losing my hair engaging with you, no offense. I’m gonna have to hop on minoxidil after this.

Im talking about LC units NOT western command units. How hard is this to understand. Yes, infantry in general is a mess right now, especially In western command. BUT, for the generality, LoC units are decently equipped and have largely rid of ISNAS, and are almost entirely eradicating the Fibreglass. I even see some with holographic scopes as well, and they are replacing the iron sight. However, to infantry units NOT posted on the LC, you can see how poorly equipped they are.

and when it comes to SOPs, the LoC infantry is miles ahead of the RR. The rest, is in a very sad and pitiful state.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

They have released naked image of major's upper body & are calling him & the col as gays.
They want you to react as they think it some sort of bravery to disrespect a dead body, and if removing a T-Shirt makes them a gay, then I'm sure he fucked them hard in his last moments.
Still, mutilation and disrespect should not be tolerated or made the norm. Even in the Congressi era, disrespect to soldiers was replied back threefold.

We don't have to react immaturely, but we should not make the death of a Colonel and major the new normal.

"You deserve what you tolerate"

Kumaoni

What the hell? Where is this being posted? Please tell me this is a lie.

Kumaoni

Okay, these pigs have crossed a new line now.

We need to behead 5 Pakistani troops asap.

Articles