India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Superdefender

M4 Carbine & Tavor rocks. Commandos should keep a long sword at their back too - for beheading pigs.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Their ass on fire and trying to show the world that their is no terrorist in POK thus no surgical strike took place.

Hopefully Govt should disclose at least some details so that world believe that terrorist always came from Paki side.

Seriously our Army PR efforts and AGPI sucks.

Kazah

How can youtube have so much jihadi propaganda ....This is a typical training camp in PoK

If anyone of u have idea what dora khasa means please let me know, also dont forget to flag this video. Ignore the chutya islamic music

@Brood Father @mayfair @Bornubus @Darth Malgus

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Their ass on fire and trying to show the world that their is no terrorist in POK thus no surgical strike took place.

Hopefully Govt should disclose at least some details so that world believe that terrorist always came from Paki side.

Seriously folks, stop this......if army needs to release the evidence it will. If it does not, it won't. How long will it take for some people to take the words of ISPR over DGMO ? What they showed is for domestic consumption, no one in their right minds would take this as evidence...

Armies job is to fight, not to release films like ISPR.

mayfair

If anyone of u have idea what dora khasa means please let me know, also dont forget to flag this video. Ignore the chutya islamic music
Dora khasa is probably daura-e-khas, one of the components of the piglet training- probably dealing with weapons.
It would translate into "special tour"

Akshay_Fenix

How can youtube have so much jihadi propaganda ....This is a typical training camp in PoK

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/lash...-commando-training-inside-pakistan-fbi-466473
Subsequent to attending Dora A'ama, Jubair reported for the next stage of LeT training -- the commando course known as Dora Khas

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
We seriously need evidence to be thrown on Porkis Face... after looking at this ..

Guys please lets not debate that they are lying.. even if they are.. we need proof to be thrown on their faces
Note at 4:00, Bajwa is saying "bande Utah ke leke gaye". This guy is proving even more helpful.

No one talked of bringing captive tangos back from our side not even the media. May be there is more to the story.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

ADGPI SHOULD NOT GIVE AWAY MUCH INFO
JUST SHARE THE EXACT CO-ORIDNATES WHERE ALL THE ACTION TOOK PLACE

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Daura not Dora means visit or round. Daura e Aam

Jihadis who came fresh from Hinterland Madarsah are trained in firearm, explosive and Ambushes shoot and scoot etc

Then there are Daura e Khaas for specialize missions such as Pathankot. It is believe that ex SSG personal are present here as instructors.

The overall in charge of these Dauras called Ameer.

manutdfan

I guess Pakistan is just biding time for another terrorist strike. Gurdaspur, Pathankot & Uri were all military targets. I feel that their terrorists will retaliate by attacking civilians.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Note at 4:00, Bajwa is saying "bande Utah ke leke gaye". This guy is proving even more helpful.

No one talked of bringing captive tangos back from our side not even the media. May be there is more to the story.
Interesting catch, there has been talk about 1-2 HVT's were taken alive in twitter. I did not make much of it then...

Kazah

Imagine when Para SF knocked these jumping monkeys while they were asleep :pound:

Darth Malgus

Country flag
I guess Pakistan is just biding time for another terrorist strike. Gurdaspur, Pathankot & Uri were all military targets. I feel that their terrorists will retaliate by attacking civilians.
Ohhh, i hope they do, that will be one good excuse to grad some land in PoK...

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
COAS in Udhampur to congratulate the SF guys! Keeping the pressure on.

Screenshot_20161001-114735.jpg
IMG_20161001_114832.jpg
IMG_20161001_114840.jpg
4Para & 9Para are Udhampur based right?

manutdfan

Seriously folks, stop this......if army needs to release the evidence it will. If it does not, it won't. How long will it take for some people to take the words of ISPR over DGMO ? What they showed is for domestic consumption, no one in their right minds would take this as evidence...

Armies job is to fight, not to release films like ISPR.
the funny thing is how much it is fucking with the Pakis' minds right now. even if they hit civilian targets in India right now or many months later we would have all the justification in the world.

i don't know how many people would like the idea of it but we shouldn't shy away from funding the separatists in Balochistan and FATA/Waziristan. just to keep the pressure on the Pak Army on their western border and to drain their finances. another area ripe for strife is the Shia-dominated Gilgit-Baltistan. the Shia-Sunni divide shouldn't be ignored.

Last edited:

Darth Malgus

Country flag
the funny thing is how much it is fucking with the Pakis' minds right now. even if they hit civilian targets in India right now or many months later we would have all the justification in the world.

i don't how many people would like the idea of it but we shouldn't shy away from funding the separatists in Balochistan and FATA/Waziristan. just to keep the pressure on the Pak Army on their western border and to drain their finances. another area ripe for strife is the Shia-dominated Gilgit-Baltistan. the Shia-Sunni divide shouldn't be ignored.
We should fund Balochis and folks in FATA to keep their army spread out and little tension on the eastern front will make sure their lines are spread thin and their army keeps sucking in state funds...

Articles